Reactions:

Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:35 pm

General

SteamID (Default Format): MeatySteak

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198234152000/

Current In-Game Alias (E.g. Colonel Baker): Lt MeatySteak (USAF|TAB) CO

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Tringee): Meaty

Are you staff on any other servers withing this community?: No

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: No

On a scale of 1-10, how known are you within the Community OR In-Game (1 being Known by 5 or less people, 10 being known by just about everyone)?: 10

How many hours do you have in-game on the MilitaryRP?: Wouldn't let me see, I'd say close to 500

Do you Understand as an Event Master you are not allowed to abuse your rank outside of the Events you run? Please speak to a Head Admin if you wish to inquire about using your rank outside of Events. (Type YES if you agree): Yes

Do you have any Event Experience (Have you played a Character in an Event or assisted in the Set-up)?: Yes

What Inspires you to become an Event Master?: I really want to help cut down waiting times and I think it would be nice to set up events.

Do you feel confident in delivering clear and concise briefings and debriefing?: Yes

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: Very Often

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and you have understood and read the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon): Yes

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become an Event Master on MilitaryRP:
I really would like to see how it all works inside the staff world and I really like the building and spawning aspect of Gmod so I would like to integrate my favourite game on Gmod with my favourite aspect of Gmod.

In One Paragraph, please explain how you will bring new, interesting and creative Event Ideas to the table?:
I plan to take considerations and suggestions from other players and create new, fair and fun for all gamemodes that everyone enjoys and plays as a team.

Briefly describe how a "Typical Event" is run (Keep it short, you will provide a more detailed answer further in the application)?:
A plan is set out to distinguish event features, players are briefed, map changes to two different gamemodes with briefings at each event, then returned home and final briefing.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: Users are complaining about the quality of the Event you are running despite only being 2 minutes into the Event. You spent almost an hour crafting this event and you were very keen to run it.

Question 1: As a Event Master, how do you react?
I am sorry to hear your complaints, if you have suggestions you would like to take up with me, please contact me after the event.

Scenario 2: During your Event you urgently need to go AFK. You will most likely not return in time to finish the event and it has only been running for 5 minutes.

Question 2: As an Event Master, how do you react?
Make sure another EM, is willing to take over and leave the game open so props don't despawn. Make sure your character is out of the way.

Finny
Reactions:

Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:26 am

+1
Signed - Taliban PVT Finny

Current Position - Ex Event Master

Previously -
LT of Al-Shabaab
MSGT of Military Police
CPL of 82nd
SGT of USAF
CPL of Spetsnaz