Reactions:

Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:40 pm

MilitaryRP Moderator Application

LT

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:95000045

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Leapyy/

Current In-Game Alias: Commander Blue

Most Commonly Known Alias: Blue

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: yes.

How much game time do you have?(Provide proof)(Gametracker): https://www.gametracker.com/player/Blue ... 215:27015/

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : Blue: Legendary

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: not to sure.

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?:
No

On a scale of 1-10, how known are you within the Community OR In-Game (1 being Known by 5 or less people, 10 being known by just about everyone)?: Maybe a 10 or a 9

How many hours do you have in-game on the MilitaryRP?: 589 I only ever play on this server when on gmod

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: learning how to use it atm, but if needs be I will use TS

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rule. YES

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay?: I am a very mature player and always follow rules when playing on the server, I feel I can put more effort and support the admins and help the server with any problems were support is needed.

Discuss your ability to work as a team and give examples that demonstrate this: I am co for Marines so playing as a team leader is something I love doing, giving the instructions needed to help our team with, is somthing i'm good at, supporting the team with great plans is a go for me.

Have you ever had an administration position, whether that be in this community or another: no this will be my first time.

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively: I am known on this server for being very friendly and giving the chances the people need to have fun on this server, alot of players love to follow my orders because they like fun and I like to make this server a place to do your best.

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself: i'm a very happy and calm person, I just go with the flow, but do what I got to do when needs be, just a normal dude working then jumping on and playing some gmod. I am good at making friends because I am good at talking and supporting people.

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become a Moderator on MilitaryRP:
I would like to become a moderator on Colossal Gaming MilitaryRP server since I am very dedicated to the server, I am active 99% of the time, and push to always wanting to be part of the Events, I see in myself that I follow all the rules and be very mature about the role I have, and I think being on this server for over a year now, I can see being a moderator and putting my skills to use will be a big step up for a change.

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on the MilitaryRP as a Moderator?:
I don't see much people going out and actually role playing, so I would like to be the support and push people to do there best in following the roles of this server and playing a part to make this server the best it can be, I would help people in doing better raids so players will have fun and stay on this server, I also would like to have more training sessions for the new people who join so they understand the very basics of playing on this server.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A User is running around on the server and rdming constantly. Despite previous warnings from other staff, this player is still on his murder spree. All the other staff have logged off and you are the only one left. The player count is around 35. You've encountered this player before and have found him to be quite the minge.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react?
would need to go to a location out of the map or under the map. After I would a suitable location for a staff sit I would !jailtp <name> the person who was breaking the rules, I would also !strip <name> so he/she doesnt do anything stupid. After that I would speak to the player in a calm matter and ask the player why they are RDMing for no reason, I would explain the rules over agian to them to an sure they understand them. After I will give them a 2 week band for Massrdm and rdm, so that they will learn not to do it agian.

Scenario 2: A well-known Player has Mass-RDMed a small squad of Players on his own team. This Player has been a very great member in the past, however recently you've observed that they are slipping up a lot.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react?
I would !jailtp <name> in a safe location so I can talk to them. When the user has been tped I would start asking him questions, I would ask if the player is okay and if somthing went wrong in the group, I would ask what exactly happened, then if he did it because he started to hate this server I would ban him for 2 weeks to let him calm down, or if he was in a bad mood or a player did somthing wrong, I would ask the goa what to do, and if he wants him gone for a bit, I would ban him for a week to think about what he did.

Scenario 3: A good friend of yours has just joined the server, he is, and will continue to break multiple rules after you have warned him not to, despite this he does'nt stop and keeps on going because he/she being your good friend, thinks you won't do anything to stop them.

Question 3: As a Moderator, how do you react? even know he/she is a friend, rules of the server come first! I will do what I do to any other peron braking rules, I will also pm them and tell them that is somthing I don't want them to do, tell them they can play on the server, but have to play like everyone else. no one gets special treatment.

Jonii
Reactions:

Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:53 pm

Please move your application to the new Forums.
forums/
Signed Halstead
MilitaryRP Moderator

Currently:
Malakand Taliban Commander

Important Previous Roles
US Marines Captain
Commanding Officers Drill Officer
US Air Force WO

Return to “Moderator Applications”

• Information