Lach's - Teamspeak Admin Application

Jason South
Reactions:

Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:03 pm

GENERAL

SteamID (Default Format): STEAM_1:0:151743669

Teamspeak UniqueID: rYhfZ9Jq0UMIc3qHNXm+ZxRtEm4=

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Tringee): Jason, Lach

Are you staff on any other server within this community?: No.

Have you been Teamspeak Staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: Iv'e only hosted a teamspeak server with my friends, but that's all.

On a scale of 1-10, how known are you within the Community (1 being known by 5 or less people, 10 being known by just about everyone)?: 4

How often do you use the Teamspeak?:Everyday.

TEAMSPEAK AGREEMENT

If you become successful in your application, you will have access to many Teamspeak permissions that other user's do not. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules (Link Soon) YES

SHORT QUESTIONS

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become a Teamspeak Administrator?:
I would like to become a teamspeak administrator because i would like to help the server out by dedicating my time by being their for the new and old players assigning people tags and helping people with teamspeak related issues, i want to be able to help people out when they require help and i would like to make it a more user friendly enviroment where people arn't mic spamming or earraping peoples headphones, i have had experience before and it was fun the last time i did it so i would like to be one on a server i really love and spend alot of time on.

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on the Teamspeak as an Administrator?:
I would be able to impact the teamspeak admin team because i'm active on the teamspeak daily and know how to deal with situations that invole me having to punish people if they do things wrong for example mic spamming, i would give them a punishment, i'm fast to respond to people so if i see someone in the waiting for helpdesk channel i would be there as soon as possible, i would help that person with whatever is needed, if i saw someone without a verified user tag i would bring them into the helpdesk channel and ask what their name and their regiment was in the server and a few simple questions then give them their verified user tag.

SCENARIOS

Scenario 1: A User has been mic-spamming distorted/loud music in all of the public channels. They have since disconnected and you were only notified 20 minutes after the incident occured.

Question 1: As a Teamspeak Administrator, how do you react?: I would ask them to stop mic spamming and if they would continue i would start with a 5 minute mute then if they decide to mic spam after that mute i would kick them from the server, if they decided to come back into the teamspeak and mic spam a third time i would ban them for 10 minutes, if they continued i would ban them for 30 then 60 minutes.

Scenario 2: A User has been waiting in the HELPDESK channel for over an hour and a half. You join the help-desk channel to assist them and you discover they are quite agitated by your slow response.

Question 2: As a Teamspeak Administrator, how do you react?: I would first of all explain why i didn't get there in an acceptable time frame and then i would help them with what they needed help with, I would also tell them that they should PM/POKE a Teamspeak Admin as they may not be looking at teamspeak at the time and not notice that they were waiting in the helpdesk for a long time.

Scenario 3: There are a bunch of Users in a MilitaryRP designated Public-Channel. You notice none of them have any Server Groups. All the clients are connected from Australia.

Question 3: As a Teamspeak Administrator, how do you react?: I would goto them and i would ask what their name was on the server and what regiment they're in, i would also ask a few questions about the server to make sure they play the server and once i have made sure that they're a player of the server i would be able to assign the verified user tags to all of the people that play on the server.
Last edited by Jason South on Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:25 am, edited 8 times in total.
Currently:

PVT of Riot Control

Formerly:

CWO of Al-Shabaab
SSGT of Combat Medic

Rank

Ultimate

Rhys
Reactions:

Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:50 pm

Neutral, app seems rushed and he dosent have much time on the server
Signed by Rhys
Currently Prestige 8 :8thPres:
Currently CWO of Al-Qaeda
Formerly:
  • CWO of Malakand
  • LT of Al-Shabaab

Echo
Reactions:

Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:10 pm

I think if you put a little more detail into some of the questions it would make your application seem a bit less rushed.
Forum moderator, trial moderator.

Formerly:
  • Commander of Al-Shabaab
  • Commander of Marines
  • Commander of UAV
  • CWO of ISIS
  • CWO of 31st
  • WO of 2nd Commandos

Add me on steam
or don't

Echo
Reactions:

Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:49 pm

Locked under request of the user.

Formerly:
  • Commander of Marines
  • Commander of UAV
  • CWO of ISIS
  • CWO of 31st
  • WO of 2nd Commandos

Add me on steam
or don't

Echo
Reactions:

Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:21 pm

Unlocked under request by user

Formerly:
  • Commander of Marines
  • Commander of UAV
  • CWO of ISIS
  • CWO of 31st
  • WO of 2nd Commandos

Add me on steam
or don't

Rhys
Reactions:

Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:44 pm

Changing to a +1 as he is now well known in the community and active on teamspeak
Signed by Rhys
Currently Prestige 8 :8thPres:
Currently CWO of Al-Qaeda
Formerly:
  • CWO of Malakand
  • LT of Al-Shabaab

Return to “Teamspeak Admin Applications”

• Information