BAN APEAL

BOT-Willie
Reactions:

Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:19 pm

StarWarsRP Ban Appeal Template

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:243304558

Your Character Sheet: 501st legion trooper Bot Willie

Ban Author: I cannot not recall who banned me as i was not talked to before being banned (permanently)

Ban Reason: MASS RDM

Preferred Outcome of Appeal: To be unbanned from the server and continue to play with the community.

Statement (Why you want to be unbanned): Hello my name is Bot Willie and I was banned on Star Wars RP but at the time i was unaware of what I did wrong. I killed about 3 troopers not knowing the rules of the server then I got banned. I really wanted to get into the server because I love StarWars and my friends play it but I didn't know how to. Please give me the opportunity to be trained properly and be given the chance to learn the rules of the server. My trainer didn't tell me anything and just promoted me straight up to CT so I didn't know what to do. My friends have since told me what I did wrong and have given me basic information i was unaware of prior to my ban.

I have learnt from my mistake and it will not happen again, sorry.

From memory I think my trainer was Tester and he was grey but I am unsure if that is the right person.

God
Reactions:

Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:04 pm

-1 501st legion and "didnt know mass rdm was against the rules"

Azazel
Reactions:

Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:21 pm

God wrote:
The 501st comment was not needed in any capacity. However I must agree that thinking that Mass RDM wasn't against the rules was quite idiotic, for lack of a better word. In what world can you walk up to a bunch of your teammates, kill them and it's all fine?

☿ US Army Medics Private, Alþjófr "Qrow" Norðril ☿

God
Reactions:

Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:16 am

Azazel wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:21 pm
God wrote:
The 501st comment was not needed in any capacity. However I must agree that thinking that Mass RDM wasn't against the rules was quite idiotic, for lack of a better word. In what world can you walk up to a bunch of your teammates, kill them and it's all fine?

this comment was not needed basically just said what i said

Salt
Reactions:

Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:43 pm

+1

WTF is this wasn't even talked to before banned and permanently banned for killing 3 people, I mean shouldn't of been done but the but the crime doesn't fit the punishment.
Another point to add is that one of my mates is a high rank on the server kills like 5 people gets 2 hour ban, trooper kills 3 and may or may not of actually known the rules but gets gets perma banned like what the

Good luck mate with getting un-banned doesn't deserve to be perma banned

Destro
Reactions:

Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:32 pm

Im okay with people having second chances regardless of idiotic mistakes. However making this mistake again I will not be so kind. You are unbanned.
STARWARSRP MANAGER
I am currently responsible for starwars:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/memesmorememes/

Return to “Ban Appeals”

• Information