Training Procedures

Raspy
Reactions:

Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:42 pm

Training Procedures

Introduction
Welcome Sergeant! Here you can find the few courses that you should take your Trainee’s through to educate them for the Army. These courses include many different varieties that you may take your Trainee through. Please keep in mind that the courses below are not all compulsory if you want to do the ones that aren’t it is completely up to you. However it is suggested from us that you teach the courses that are required and make sure you teach them right.

Consequences
Due to some member of our Army not having the correct educational experience we will ask them to refer us to there Staff Sergeant. If this is required there will not be sincere consequences however there may be a warning involved. Most of the punishments rely on how well you trained him or her. This means if somebody wasn’t trained through the correct courses then there Staff Sergeant may get a warn. However if the Staff Sergeant repeats the wrong actions over and over again this will result in a demotion.

Requirements
When becoming a Staff Sergeant there are many responsibilities that you will need to take on which means being aware will help. This few responsibilities involve taking upon leadership and pushing yourself out of your comfort zone. Below are a few of the responsibilities that you need to insist on remembering to keep your rank.

Leadership: Leadership is one of the most important responsibilities. When you're becoming a Staff Sergeant you will need to become a leader when fighting in battle and when training. When showing leadership in the battles it is required that if you are stranded and only have a few members left you take lead and lead them to success. Not only can leadership been shown in the battle but also around the US base. This includes when training and in promotional training and mandatory trainings.

Organized: To organize yourself is one of the greatest skills which means having this skill will help you be prepared for everything. The best way you can get organized is to sort out when you want to come on and when you don’t. This could include a calendar or even just remembering even though these aren’t needed it will help you out quite a lot.

Breaking your limits: Although this isn’t a responsibility we put this in here to help you become a better Sergeant. Breaking your limits could include taking on roles that you never wanted to or even doing things that you don’t want to.

Commitment: To be committed to this server helps you in many ways. This means coming on 24/7 and being active. This also means staying committed within your regiment etc.

Courses

Rules(Compulsory): The first part of the training should be the rules. The best way to take a trainee through the rules is to explain each one so it makes it easier for a trainee to understand. Even if it means you need to explain it slowly to them then by all means go ahead as long as they understand them and have a basic idea. I would also suggest go briefly over blue barriers so that we can prevent it happening in events.

Faces(Compulsory): The next part will be to take them through faces. Before they begin you will need to help them get into third person them explain to them how ticks or clicks work. From there you can go through the basic faces and make sure that they understand them before you move on. After the basic faces you can move on the to advanced faces. Since the advanced faces could be hard for a few players you should go over them a couple more times until they completely get it.

Salute/CSS(Compulsory): After the faces you can move on to the salute command and css. The best way to explain to them about the salute command is to either write it for them to copy then past in their console. The second way is to let them do it but it makes it easier to set it up. When typing the bind if you want to use this as a template. Bind key “say /me Salutes;act salute” just remember when typing the command to use speech marks because sometimes players may get mistaken.

Formations(Compulsory): Once their bind works you can then move into the formations. Usually if you need to you can ask for a barrel but if not then use somebody or yourself as the commander or red box. Explain to them about the first 3 formations the single column, dual column and wedge formation and teach them about tight and loose. You should know these formations already but if not then ask somebody who knows. Once you have finished with that you can then teach them about the remaining formations. When teaching the the firing line just remember to tell them that you need to stay to the right of your commander and need to be tight. Then for the advanced firing line I would suggest explaining to them who goes at the back and who goes at the front. Once you have finished explaining that you can explain to them what switch is and you should also give them an example. Once finished you can teach them the final standard diamond formation then the prisoner and vip. Keep in mind that these formations have certain positions that if the trainee does not get then you will need to repeat it. Towards the end you can the finalize with explaining about ranking order in formations.

Ranks(Compulsory): When explaining the ranks to a trainee remember to include these things. The best way of explaining the ranks is to start from the bottom then go up. This means you only need to explain certain ranks. Start of with the basic ranks LT down then move on to the advanced ones. When doing the basic ones include the next rank they will go to (PVT) then the rank that they can train (SSGT). Then from there you must skip the drill sergeant and explain it later with the specialized officer ranks. Once you reach the advanced ranks you only need to talk about the highest ranks in the us army but if you want to you can explain about the others. Once finished you can then explain the specialized officer ranks just start off with explaining what each one does then once finished you can move on.

Debrief(Compulsory): Before you arrive at the debrief you should teach them on how to march and get them to march over to it. Once at the debrief you only need to go over PTS and go over how they should stand at the debrief. You also need to tell them when you should be attending this debrief for example after and before events.

PTL(Compulsory): Before you begin you need to head towards the front gate and explain to them that they are not allowed to leave. Then you need to explain to them about the command and how to do it. When explaining the command remember to format like this PTL +0 1015. As long as the command is formatted like this then you don’t need to worry. You also need to tell them that they should use comms to send this through.

Tour(Not compulsory): When taking your trainees on tours you need to always stay inside of the US perimeter. For the tour it is your choice on what you want to show but if you are going to show them. You will need to make sure you can explain to them what it is.

Map Tour(Not compulsory): It is suggested before you go on your tour you acquire a vehicle. The best way to do that is to talk to a commander or drill sergeant. When touring through the map remember to do stay away from the tali base. When touring also try to keep in mind that you need to stay aware of citizens when driving so don’t drive crazy.

Target Practice(Not compulsory): To do this training all you need to do is lead them to the target practice area behind the kill house. From then you can get them to shoot any target under a time or however you want to run it.

Killhouse(Not compulsory): Before wanting to use the killhouse you need to make sure no one is currently using it. You also need to make sure that no one wants to use it due to taking a trainee through the kill house is not the priority. When taking a trainee through the kill house it is up to you. On how you want to judge them on their performance.

Suggestions: If you find this post incorrect or needs things added to it. Then please feel free to reply and I will decide if I need to change it or not.

Thanks Raspy,

Thanks to those who you see in the pictures. (Cody, Toxic, Slicer and Wando)
Last edited by Raspy on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Admin

Signed by Raspy

relix
Reactions:

Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:35 pm

what about the barricades in events?
-Commander of Malakand
-Event master

Raspy
Reactions:

Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:21 am

relix wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:35 pm
what about the barricades in events?
Thank you for that Relix. I have changed the rules context and added on to it. I would think that the sergeants should already know to go on to it but just to make sure. I am going to put it in to clarify.

Changelog:

- Added a little bit to the rules.

Admin

Signed by Raspy

Voodoo
Donator
Donator
Reactions:

Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:06 am

Wow definitely a great amount of detail in here, it should become mandatory for all new SSGT's to read through this before beginning to be trained in the server, I myself will most definitely start handing this around to some of the guys on the server.

Great Work Raspy.
Voodoo - God Tier

Steam
Previous Roles:
Captain Of Navy SEALs
Event Master for CG MilRP
Moderator for CG MilRP
Teamspeak Admin

Fulnax
Donator
Donator
Reactions:

Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:37 pm

Yea, This was actually awesome!
When Raspy trained me, He gave me this and I fully understood everything, Instantly!
I even have it printed out :)
✦ ✦ 𝓢𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓮𝓭 ~ 𝓕𝓾𝓵𝓷𝓪𝔁 ✦ ✦

Current; USAF Commander
Ex;
37th/82nd Commander
Military Police CWO
UAV MSGT
Green Berets SSGT

------------------------------------------------------------------------
𝓱𝓽𝓽𝓹://𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓽𝔂.𝓬𝓸𝓶/𝓲𝓭/𝓯𝓾𝓵𝓷𝓪𝔁

Raspy
Reactions:

Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:21 am

Fulnax wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:37 pm
Yea, This was actually awesome!
When Raspy trained me, He gave me this and I fully understood everything, Instantly!
I even have it printed out :)
Thats exactly what I wanted it to achieve.

Admin

Signed by Raspy

Return to “Commanding Officers”

• Information