Librea
Reactions:

Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:28 pm

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:178343650

Steam Community Profile Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Mattlibrea/

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): MSGT Librea - Navy Seals

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Librea

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: I am not

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: | Omega Network | Darkrp | Admin | https://discord.gg/ENxPnr | No longer playing on Omega Network |

How much game time do you have?(Provide proof)(Gametracker): https://www.gametracker.com/player/Libr ... 215:27015/

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : User

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: Yes i am

On a scale of 1 to 10 how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: Most old players will know me but due to the increasing number of new recruits i'd say around 7 to 8.

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: I am

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?: I stretch my enforcement of the rules to the limit of my abilities.

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: Yes

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: Yes i use my microphone to train trainee's and make callouts

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: I understand and am completely aware of the seriousness taken to be a staff of such a big community.

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: I played then left came back to have fun got banned then came back and completely took back what i did so i've cleaned up my act and started helping the server to the best of my abilities in hope this won't have to happen to anyone else.

Teamspeak Agreement
How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: I only use teamspeak when i need to but most of the time you'll see me on discord.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon): YES

Questions

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay?:
I am an "aging player" i have seen staff come and go, i know exactly how things work around on this server, i have taken on roles with large responsibilities such as, Scout Cmder, Mp Cmder and Cpt. I know exactly how to deal with minges and rule breakers and i believe even if i'm the only staff on i can handle large situations without the helping hand of an admin or higher staff rank.

Discuss your ability to work as a team and give examples that demonstrate this: I like to evenly seperate roles if one person has too much weight to carry then i will carry half the weight, working in teams for me is smooth quick and easy, i get to know people well and make the best of what we've got. Being an mp leader is obviously hard to be when back then you would have to organise your squad for your mp positions and orders, dealing with minges 24/7 and getting hate from prisoners you've captured. What i'm saying is that i can handle well enough.

Have you ever had an administration position, whether that be in this community or another: Yes i have in darkrp Omega Networks.

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively: Goosebumps as the old mp general he brought in new and unique ideas to help clean the server of minges and trouble makers, i stood by him and worked with him and mp as a regiment at the time were proper law enforces.

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself: My name is Matthew Librea George and i am a quick to the point person and very easy to get along with, i obviously have a bright side and a dark side but very little people get to see my dark side :) , i basically like helping around and pulling my weights in certain job roles in game and real life. I joined the server around the early 2nd pred times and like any other new recruit had no idea what the fuck i was doing so i was trained and i got to know the community more and more and i started to feel like i was apart of the community so i want everyone else to have the same experience as i did because honestly it is a great experience and i wish i could go back to re live it.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A Player is running around on the server and rdming constantly. Despite previous warnings from other staff, this player is still on his murder spree. All the other staff have logged off and you are the only one left. The player count is around 35. You've encountered this player before and have found him to be quite the minge.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react?
As a moderator i react by confronting the rdmer and jailing him, i will then discuss to him why he did it and what's going to happen to him, i would then proceed to ban him and inform other higher staff ranks of what happened and then further discuss what will happen to him in the future.

Scenario 2: A well-known Player has Mass-RDMed a small squad of Players on his own team. This Player has been a very great member in the past, however recently you've observed that they are slipping up a lot.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react?
As a moderator i would teleport the "well-known player" to a sit and possibly bring other staff to discuss the details of what the punishment will be, obviously who ever the player is it really doesn't matter because all punishments for all rules are the same for each and every player, there will be no special treatment done so depending on the situation we would either demote that player a few ranks or ban the player for how ever long the time would be.

Scenario 3: A good friend of yours has just joined the server, he is, and will continue to break multiple rules after you have warned him not to, despite this he does'nt stop and keeps on going because he/she being your good friend, thinks you won't do anything to stop them.

Question 3: As a Moderator, how do you react?
As a moderator "not a friend" i would react by treating him like i would to any other player and bringing him to a sit and discussing the rules that have been broken and the punishment he will recieve which is most likely a warn if no rdming was involved.

Thanks for taking your time to read my mod app.
Feedback is appreciated!
Last edited by Librea on Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Name: Librea

Military Rank: Captain

Military Regiment: US Scouts

OOC Rank: Trial Moderator

BananaKing101
Reactions:

Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:38 pm

Massive +1 librea has been in the server for ages, knows the rules, well known to the community, active would make a great Moderator for colossal gaming. Good Luck Librea
  • Event Master of Colossal Gaming

Current:
  • Ansar Al-Sharia Commander
Previous Regiments:
  • 31st Commando Commander
  • Navy Seal Commander
  • Malakand Taliban SGT
  • Military police SGT
    75Th Rangers SGT
Signed BananaKing

Librea
Reactions:

Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:51 pm

Cheers BananaKing, i also do remember you from being mp.
Feedback is much appreciated

Echo
Reactions:

Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:23 pm

Librea wrote:
Question 3: As a Moderator, how do you react?
As a moderator "not a friend" i would react by treating him like i would to any other player and bringing him to a sit and discussing the rules that have been broken and the punishment he will recieve which is most likely a warn if no rdming was involved.
A warn after it says the person in question has received multiple warnings already?
Librea wrote:
Most old players will know me but due to the increasing number of new recruits i'd say around 7 to 8.
I remember you from back on Predator, but if you think the new people (who there are quite a lot of) wouldn't know you, don't you think a 7 or 8 is too high?
Librea wrote:
i obviously have a bright side and a dark side but very little people get to see my dark side
I met that dark side quite a lot when you were 31st Lieutenant back on Predator.

I haven't seen you much recently, and you only just started becoming more active on the military RP server, but when I knew you back on Predator I found you to be very unapproachable and hard to talk to. You were quite rude and didn't come across as a very nice person. However, that was a year ago, and you may have improved since then. But I will still be leaving this as a neutral until I (hopefully) see these improvements.
Forum moderator, trial moderator.

Formerly:
  • Commander of Al-Shabaab
  • Commander of Marines
  • Commander of UAV
  • CWO of ISIS
  • CWO of 31st
  • WO of 2nd Commandos

Add me on steam
or don't

Jonii
Reactions:

Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:36 pm

Neutral - You say you could handle large situations without help of other staff but in another question you say you would get staff and talk over a punishment. How would this work? Also, like Echo has said, you are starting to become a little more active on the server again. If I see some improvement I might consider changing my response.
Signed Halstead
MilitaryRP Moderator

Currently:
Malakand Taliban Commander

Important Previous Roles
US Marines Captain
Commanding Officers Drill Officer
US Air Force WO

Raccoon
Reactions:

Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:59 am

U missed the team speak question “How often do you is team speak?: “
Signed Raccoon

101st Aviation Corps

Ingame, Rank PFC

Player Rank, Respected

Ex-Event Master

Librea
Reactions:

Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:30 pm

I have taken time to read all of the feedback and it is a great help to me.

Raccoon thanks for pointing that out, it is now complete.

Jonii also cheers for the feedback mate and yes i plan on becoming active on this server again. Discussing it with a staff member would work with me getting an available higher ranking staff member to discuss the issues with to agree on a punishment for the player.

Fortitti thanks, thats plently of feedback for me to reflect on myself with. As you knew me as a 31st LT i can agree i was rough around the edges and still learning but my Commanding officers processed me into being a better person in general on the server and shortly after that i became scout commander which in all honesty wasn't the best without a mic at the time. I get what you mean with the 7 or 8 being too high but i put the numbers that high mostly because i've been playing on the server for about 2 weeks now and i've been getting to know all the players around me aswell as training trainee's when ever i can. If you want to have a chat with me please pm me when ever i'm on the server as i'm almost always free. I've already planned on being active on this server as i have been on basically every day since i got back.

Please if anyone else would like to send feedback please do so and don't be afraid to be harsh on your feedback because the more honest feedback i get the more i can improve. :) cheers lads

vMattrix
Reactions:

Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:33 pm

Lol its librea, throwback to that time when i carried ur ass on the front of me car. And u asked me to comfort you and cuddle you. The secret is out now my love
Matrix
Ex 37th Major

Still Good Meme Tho ;)
https://gfycat.com/TerrificAmusingEgg

Shako Forza
Reactions:

Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:48 pm

vMattrix wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:33 pm
Lol its librea, throwback to that time when i carried ur ass on the front of me car. And u asked me to comfort you and cuddle you. The secret is out now my love
Lmao
Signed By: Forza

--Previously--
-Senior Event Master
-Major Of 75th Ranger Regiment

Librea
Reactions:

Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:08 am

Wow Forza "lmao" thats some beautiful feedback.

Matrix how is that the only thing you remember? bruh.

Return to “Resolved Applications”

• Information