Change the rules of barriers

AlphaPenguin
Reactions:

Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:53 pm

Ok so ever since join the MilitaryRP Server the whole rules with shooting behind blue and red barriers have been a MAJOR ISSUE. Like don't get me wrong, the rules are piss easy to understand and follow, BUT, people continue not to follow them and when an admin is called not much is done/can be done. There are also these "Oh he shot first so I am allowed to shoot back!!11!11"

So here is a suggestion, to change the barrier rules to the following - While in an event the US cannot shoot past the Blue Barrier, they also cannot shoot the enemy until the get past the Red barrier near their spawn. The Tal are the same. During events the Tal cannot shoot past the Red Barrier, and they are not allowed to shoot the enemy until they get past the blue barrier near their spawn. Breaking these rules will result in an instant demote.

Basically the rules will be that both from Tal spawn to Blue, and US spawn to Red, are complete safe zones are there is to be no shooting/getting shot at while in them.

Possible rule addition which I though of while writing this entire suggestion - Add a Green and Yellow barrier. The green barrier is the limit that the Tal can push on the US, and the Yellow barrier is the limit that the US can push on the Tal. These barriers will stop the US and Tal from spawn killing the enemy as soon as they leave the blue/red.

PCnoob
Reactions:

Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:06 pm

+1 i like this idea! i also like the idea of having yellow barriers to represent the actual limit to where players can push. i think that'll help a lot with spawn camping

ThePanQuaker
Reactions:

Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:07 pm

I think this is a great idea and should be implemented, I don't like the green and yellow barrier rule though as it might cause the same commotion as the red and blue barricades. Spawn camping might be used by snipers far away.
Signed Karl "Putin",

Current
Malakand Taliban SGT Karl "Putin"

Previous
Commander of Malakand
LT of Al-Shabaab (Soon to be Commander)
Lit US Marine
Ex-Event Master

IsaacFx
Reactions:

Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:08 pm

YES I AGREE SO MUCH ! (Im Isaac "The Memer")

AlphaPenguin
Reactions:

Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:11 pm

ThePanQuaker wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:07 pm
I think this is a great idea and should be implemented, I don't like the green and yellow barrier rule though as it might cause the same commotion as the red and blue barricades. Spawn camping might be used by snipers far away.
The idea is, is not about shooting past it, but physically moving past it. This will stop people from proneing at the red/blue barrier and shooting anyone that leaves.

Feralswan
Reactions:

Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:23 pm

Done Thank you.

Tringee
Manager
Manager
Reactions:

Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:45 pm

Feralswan wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:23 pm
Done Thank you.