Maze's Mod App

icedmonopoly
Reactions:

Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:26 am

SteamID (Default Format): STEAM_1:0:45883683

Character Sheet (Compulsory): ARC Captain [A-054/1942] Maze

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: No

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference per server and their SteamID)?:
Poseidon JB Admin/Owner - Reference is big boy destro
GG Admin/Event staff - Tringee/Stooge

On a scale of 1-10, how known are you within the Community OR In-Game (1 being Known by 5 or less people, 10 being known by just about everyone)?:

How many hours do you have in-game on CloneWars?:
Id warrant a guess that about 600/1400hrs are for cwrp

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?:
Teamspeak is for chumps, discord is where its at baybee

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon): lawl

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become a Moderator on CloneWars:
To more effectively run training for regiments, and to fill a gap in inactivity that the current staff team has.

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on CloneWars as a Moderator?:
Staff rarely make an impact, and when they do, its usually for the wrong reasons. I dont want to make an impact, I will just operate quietly from the shadows, doing my job.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A user has setup a PvP with his friends and they are constantly killing each other and clogging up the kill feed. A User reports to you that they find it annoying and wish for it to be stopped immediately.
Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react?
Quite sure the kill feed has been removed, but bitches wont be rdm'ing on my watch unless it is appointed/overseen training or an event.

Scenario 2: A notorious player of the community has recently participated in a group activity with his friends on the server. The Notorious Player has broken many rules and is banned on OTHER servers in the community and a lot of players are suspicious about him. You get the opportunity to have a conversation with them and you notice they are quite mature and understanding.
Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react?
If theyve broken many rules, there is nothing to be 'suspicious' about, there should be witnesses/evidence for these claims. You cant have mature and understanding in the same sentence as broken many rules. Bitches get smaq'd if theyre being bad.

Lets be real, most these questions are outdated or useless. Im here to spawn droids for people, provide tool/phys guns when appropriate, probably host events, and smaq children who cause issues. The current staff team has bouts of inactivity, or general idiotic tendencies. Im not going to go host PK events on high ranking officers, drop AATs (or CIS ATATs) in the main hanger, or lag the server. Lets make Colossal Gaming StarWars RP great again.
ARC Captain [A-054/1942] Maze

A37Miles
Reactions:

Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:31 am

+1 I do think it's a good idea to go to Rishi. Well put Maze

Etgahn
Reactions:

Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:41 am

+1 Competent.
Current Character: [AIS/8221] Oneman

Previous Character(s): Shock SGT Dani, Temple Guard Eeth, Rancor LT Havoc.

Librea
Reactions:

Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:38 pm

+1 why not
Name: Librea

Military Rank: Captain

Military Regiment: US Scouts

OOC Rank: Trial Moderator

Toast
Reactions:

Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:40 pm

+1 actual godlord
Currently:
Imperial Scout First LT 8783 Digger
Ex:
(OOC) Admin
Blackout Battalion - Commander [BB/8783] Digger
Jedi Master Lamar Windu
104th Commander 3636 Wolffe
501st Jump Corporal 4536 Toast

Derelict
Reactions:

Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:51 pm

Hi, I'm a member of the CG community and I feel as though my opinion actually matters of I put down a +1 or -1. This person is a very good person who should be staff in my very humble opinion. Please remember to brush your teeth since my opinion clearly makes an impact on this community and it's players. Have a nice day.

icedmonopoly
Reactions:

Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:40 am

/me dabs
Attachments
image-1.jpg
image-1.jpg (15.45 KiB) Viewed 497 times
ARC Captain [A-054/1942] Maze

Return to “Moderator Applications”

• Information