Royal guard mod app

Obi-Juan Kenobi
Reactions:

Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:56 pm

General

SteamID (Default Format): 76561198141394241

Character Sheet (Compulsory): Royal Guard Erstin Deez

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: No, sadly

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference per server and their SteamID)?: No again

On a scale of 1-10, how known are you within the Community OR In-Game (1 being Known by 5 or less people, 10 being known by just about everyone)?: 9 Especially with the old players from Rishi Moon

How many hours do you have in-game on CloneWars?: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Jayd ... 208:27015/

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: When people want to talk to me on there.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon): YES

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become a Moderator on CloneWars: This has probably been said a million times but i will say it because to me it's true, this server has grown and is consistently growing, for a server to stay healthy there needs to be good and active Moderators which we already have, but adding one more Moderator can make the difference, I have had a fun time on this server and i will continue to have fun but having this would also mean keeping the server running.

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on CloneWars as a Moderator?:
Being a moderator requires skills that will be developed over time by observance and actions. I feel that if i became a moderator i would bring a lot of that little bit of skill i have from watching the Moderators such as Anakin and Qlymir, and i would develop my skills, i have come onto this server everyday for the past two weeks and I plan to make this server a better place with moderator or without, in truth the growing numbers of people on this server is causing more stress on current admins and moderators so having more mods who are looking to be professional with their job is a good thing. It's a strong suite of this server.
Scenarios

Scenario 1: A user has setup a PvP with his friends and they are constantly killing each other and clogging up the kill feed. A User reports to you that they find it annoying and wish for it to be stopped immediately.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react?
First off i would talk to the people individually, I would tell them that there has been a complaint and that they are to stop, as they are breaking the RDM (Random Death Matching) rule, That would be their first warning, I would then leave them but keep an eye out for them killing each other again. If they didn't stop I would teleport them all to a location out of the way of rp and then I would give them their 2nd warning, after that if they continue, I would Pull them away once again and Freeze them, i would then strictly tell them to stop and this is your final warning if you do it again you will be kicked, After that is done if they do it once more i would kick them and if they joined back and did it again i would go to a higher up and tell them i did every step.

Scenario 2: A notorious player of the community has recently participated in a group activity with his friends on the server. The Notorious Player has broken many rules and is banned on OTHER servers in the community and a lot of players are suspicious about him. You get the opportunity to have a conversation with them and you notice they are quite mature and understanding.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react?
In all honesty i would go ahead and RP with him and let him stay around, though if he did something then i would talk to him and give him a warning making sure he knows we wont take his non-sense, after doing that i would treat him like a normal player following the normal system.
Last edited by Obi-Juan Kenobi on Mon May 14, 2018 7:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Viper
Reactions:

Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:34 pm

+1 Still he hasnt been as mingey lately, it seems to me he has the passion and drive to help out the server ive seen him help out countless people on known bugs and how to help people fix stuff and help people in general he has really matured since i last left a +1 and now feel like he is fully ready to take on a Moderator slot.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Colossal Gaming Admin
Lord Vader or Darth Vader
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previous: Moderator, Soverign Protector Odin
"This is a updated response"
Last edited by Viper on Tue May 15, 2018 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Toast
Reactions:

Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:49 pm

+1

Please add a reason for your reply - Echo
Currently:
Imperial Scout First LT 8783 Digger
Ex:
(OOC) Admin
Blackout Battalion - Commander [BB/8783] Digger
Jedi Master Lamar Windu
104th Commander 3636 Wolffe
501st Jump Corporal 4536 Toast

Punisher
Reactions:

Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:38 pm

+1

Croc
Reactions:

Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:39 pm

+1

❄ Lisa/Croc ❄

SC-Azzy
Reactions:

Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:17 pm

+1 stopped minging.

Obi-Juan Kenobi
Reactions:

Sun May 20, 2018 8:22 pm

LOOK DAD ITS UPDATED

Donkey
Reactions:

Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:23 pm

+1
Dude really wants to make an impact on the server and is very committed to making the server a better place.
Will do well if he gets accepted into the staff team as he can show the other moderators how to make an impact and put some effort in to change things.
Currently:
ARC Lieutenant [SRS/5037] Donkey

Ex:
Jedi Master Kit Fisto
327th Cmd Donkey
Event Master

Return to “Moderator Applications”

• Information