Librea's return '-'

Librea
Reactions:

Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:59 pm

• Alright folks my last application seems to have been forgotten about so i'm back to make a "RETURN", i probably won't get accepted considering the amount of other applications there are. But go big or go home am i right?

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:178343650

CHARACTER SHEET: ARC SERGEANT [ICS/1170]

Are you staff on any other servers within this community? : Sadly not unless you're willing to accept me ;) .

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference per server and their SteamID)?: [Moderator/Omega networks/Darkrp server] I've actually stopped playing on that server now.

On a scale of 1-10, how known are you within the Community OR In-Game (1 being Known by 5 or less people, 10 being known by just about everyone)?: I'd say around 7 to 8 just because there are so many new players.

How many hours do you have in-game on Clonewars :
I only started using my name "Librea" in january 10th 2018 when i left Jedi.
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Libr ... 208:27015/

TEAMSPEAK AGREEMENT

How often do you use teamspeak on this server? : I mainly use discord but when i need to go on teamspeak for friends or important reasons then its not a problem.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon):
Yes i do completely understand what i'm getting myself into.

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become a Moderator on Clone Wars:
In all honestly I've been wanting to become a moderator in this community for ages now, reasons being i just love staffing servers its almost like a passion for me. I enjoy helping people, getting naughty people into trouble, and letting people know that i am somebody that they can rely on to get the job done.

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on CloneWars as a Moderator?:
Well my obviously funny jokes would be a big impact on the server, nah but for real now i think i can make a good impact within this community. I think i have plenty confidence because i know i can handle the job since I've staffed other servers not just on gmod. I usually see quite the bit of minging and arguing in chat some even caused by the very person we look up to, i am confident that i can sweep up the minging and arguments.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A user has setup a PvP with his friends and they are constantly killing each other and clogging up the kill feed. A User reports to you that they find it annoying and wish for it to be stopped immediately.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react?

As a moderator i will have to act quick before the situation grows to be even worse, i would first teleport to the PvP area to see what all the nonsense is about and then bring them in 1 by 1 to figure out why they started it, after that I'd give them all a verbal warning if they'd ever think to start something like that again.
If they continue to ignore or keep fighting then i would get permission from higher staff members to punish them in the most necessary way possible then inform their commanding officers of what has happened.

Scenario 2: A notorious player of the community has recently participated in a group activity with his friends on the server. The Notorious Player has broken many rules and is banned on OTHER servers in the community and a lot of players are suspicious about him. You get the opportunity to have a conversation with them and you notice they are quite mature and understanding.

As a moderator i would take notes of what he has done and what he is doing, then i would proceed to bring him into an admin sit to have a chat with him to see how he behaves, if i see that he is mature and understanding of the whole situation then i would give the lad a nice handshake and say "Good lad, have a nice day and sorry for the misunderstanding". If i get more complaints then i would spectate him to see if he was just acting up the entire time and if he was then i would verbal warn him and tell his higher ups and write it down within my notes.

Thank you for your time
xoxoxo
Regards - Your boy Librea
Advanced Recon Commandos
ARC SERGEANT
OOC Rank - Guest

Also I'm sick of people coming onto staff applications purely just for their own benefit, I see so many people applying but hardly see any of those people giving feedback, like at least take some time to read other people's applications because some of them actually show potential. If you see somebody better than you +1 them because the server is better off with that person than you.
Last edited by Librea on Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:30 am, edited 14 times in total.
Name: Librea

Military Rank: Captain

Military Regiment: US Scouts

OOC Rank: Trial Moderator

SC-Azzy
Reactions:

Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:03 pm

+1 this boy know what he is doing !

NecroBlaze
Reactions:

Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:46 pm

+1
Current position
RC Advisor CC-01/425
EX
RC-1309 Niner
GM Battalion Commander 5783 Necro
OG MedCorps LT 5783 Mbro

Librea
Reactions:

Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:29 pm

Salt
Reactions:

Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:00 pm

+1 great bloke, would make very nice mod

Librea
Reactions:

Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:12 pm

Thanks for that feedback Salt!

A37Miles
Reactions:

Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:14 pm

Me oh my I did enjoy that mm yes boy +1

Librea
Reactions:

Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:48 pm

Thanks Miles...i guess '-'

Toast
Reactions:

Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:40 pm

+1 library is cool dood and is super rule man, would be great staff woman!
Currently:
Imperial Scout First LT 8783 Digger
Ex:
(OOC) Admin
Blackout Battalion - Commander [BB/8783] Digger
Jedi Master Lamar Windu
104th Commander 3636 Wolffe
501st Jump Corporal 4536 Toast

Temper
Reactions:

Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:13 pm

+1 I think Librea would make a great Mod, He is Active, Good Bloke, Knows Rules, Friendly, and is Serious about the Server.
CURRENTLY:
327th Captain 3202 Temper

EX:
Shock Captain 3202 Temper
ARC Sergeant [NSO/3202] Temper

Return to “Moderator Applications”

• Information