Gree's Mod app

Fam1L
Reactions:

Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:51 pm

General

SteamID (Default Format): STEAM_0:1:90740381

Character Sheet (Compulsory): CC-1004 Gree Commander of Green company

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: Negative

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference per server and their SteamID)?: Yes, a superadmin on Monumental gaming (Shut down due to DDos attack) Other than that I have stayed away from staff roles because I havent felt the need to become a staff.

On a scale of 1-10, how known are you within the Community OR In-Game (1 being Known by 5 or less people, 10 being known by just about everyone)?: I would say a Strong 8 maybe soft 9 on a good day. but I think alot of the older people will know me as Famil over Gree.

How many hours do you have in-game on CloneWars?: 285 hours https://www.gametracker.com/player/LaFa ... 208:27015/

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: All the time, but I swap between discord and TS for events mainly because I prefer TS but a lot of people use discord making it harder to communicate.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon): YES

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become a Moderator on CloneWars: I would like to become Mod on this server because I see a decline in not only active mods, but also confident and competent mods, alot of mods will give out harsh punishments because 'It seems like the right thing to do' I have seen this happen first hand to one of my friends and I think if I was a mod I would be able to see this problem and act on it, but above that I have seen this server grow and I have seen many people come and go and I think right now when the server is rising and the staff team is starting to decline because of school, work, ETC it is the best time to put my foot in and do my part for this community. And I think just overall I would love to work along a good staff team and good blokes.

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on CloneWars as a Moderator?: Well like I have illustrated in the last point, I want only the best for this community and I believe the time and dedictation I have already and will put into the server will show that, now obviously I can say I will respond to @ calls fast and will always try my best, but that is a given, I really want to see this server shine and go above and beyond the potential I know it has, and I myself may not be able to make that happen but I believe if I was accepted as a mod for this server I WILL give 110 percent to this server and be proud to know that I was there to see it happen.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A user has setup a PvP with his friends and they are constantly killing each other and clogging up the kill feed. A User reports to you that they find it annoying and wish for it to be stopped immediately.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react? In this iteration of the server there isn't a kill feed, per say, but I can see if it would be annoying to other players watching them fight, so if this was the case I would go to them and witness this for myself, I would tell both of them to stop if they continue I would take them both to a secluded part of the map and ask them why they are fighting, I would revise the golden rule and tell them if they want to shoot things, they can do it on the battlefield, I would also tell them them there is an alternative in the saber duels destro has recently implemented, after running them down, giving them a verbal warning I would get them to tell me they wont do it again, I would then let them continue to RP, if this behavior continues I would Ban them for 2 hours as I already verbally warned them and they are breaking multiple rules such as Fail rp and RDM. and then if the same people come and do it again a harsher outcome will be handed out.

Scenario 2: A notorious player of the community has recently participated in a group activity with his friends on the server. The Notorious Player has broken many rules and is banned on OTHER servers in the community and a lot of players are suspicious about him. You get the opportunity to have a conversation with them and you notice they are quite mature and understanding.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react? Well straight off the bat he hasn't done anything wrong, to punish someone on the grounds of him being 'suspicious' just isn't fair, I would talk to him and try to find out his true intentions, and really there is no need to take any sort of action, I believe that there is always second chances and he may be misrepresented or may have messed around with the wrong people landing him his bad name. I would treat him like any other fresh person to the server and give him the full freedoms of any other trooper, if he broke a rule I would punish him like any-other person and if he did something that is ban worthy I would ban him for the amount of time that is allocated for the crime, I have personally witnessed people being banned for longer than other people or being punished harder than another person who has committed the same offence just because he isn't a "sheep" and is "different" and I find it appalling.

Thank you for reading :D
Rancor Battalion Captain 1142 Blitz (Currently)
Cthulu Company Battalion Commander 1142 Famil
Green Company Comander 1004 Gree

Vlka
Reactions:

Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:39 pm

Very like able bloke , cant say there is someone on the server who dislikes him , great with his troops and the community +1

Librea
Reactions:

Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:27 pm

+1 Great work here man, i've seen you on the server and you get any job done easily.
Name: Librea

Military Rank: Captain

Military Regiment: US Scouts

OOC Rank: Trial Moderator

Punisher
Reactions:

Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:10 pm

Phat +1 all round great guy

SC-Azzy
Reactions:

Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:36 pm

+1 this bloke deserves mod, Great CO , doesn't minge and help others.

Coon/Colt
Reactions:

Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:43 pm

+1 lol
Currently: Rancor Lieutenant [RB-1169] Colt

Previously: Clone Lieutenant 1169-Coon

Jannny
Reactions:

Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:27 pm

ACCEPTED
501st Senior Commander 1119 "Appo"

Clone-Wars Server Super-Admin/Head of Staff