Hartman
Reactions:

Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:34 am

General

SteamID (Default Format): STEAM_0:1:175043679

Character Sheet: Jedi Master Quinlan Vos

Current/Previous Staff Ranks within this Community: Yes

Moderator of the Clone Wars Server

How long have you been a Staff Member within this community?: I believe comming on 7-9 days

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?:

Admin- Elitegaming AU (Shutdown)
Co-Owner- ToxicVGaming (Shutdown)

On a scale of 1-10, how respected do you feel within the staff team (1 being not respected at all, 10 being very highly respected): I believe that I am around an 8-9

How many hours do you have in-game on CloneWars?:
https://www.gametracker.com/player/%5BC ... 208:27015/

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: Often, but the jedi use a discord so I am mainly in there.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and you have understood and read the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon): Yes

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become an Administrator on CloneWars:
I would like to become an Administrator on the CloneWars server because I would like to have more responsibility help out certain sits that require admin+ (usually perma prop stuff added/taken away), I want to feel like I have achieved something with in the server.

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on CloneWars as an Administrator?:
I would make an impact on CloneWars by suggesting some ideas to be helping the server out, helping players as much as I can deal with their problems during situations and by using the new commands that if someone needs an admin to perma prop, I can be there asap.

Would becoming an Administrator improve the way you staff on the server or would you perform the same regardless?:
Becomming an Administrator will improve me to become a better staff member.

How many hours a week do you see yourself playing on the server?: 10-12 Weeks

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A known user has been upset with how the server has recently been handled. He feels the management team doesn't know what they're doing and he feels the server isn't being looked after. They have threatened to DDoS and shutdown the server permanently.

Question 1: As an Admin, how do you react and why?: I would tp and talk to the known user and see what is happening, I will try my best to reason with him, but if he keeps like threatening to ddos and shutdown the server perm, I would issue a Permanet banned from the server for attept DDoS.

Scenario 2: You have been playing on the server for a long time now and you feel like your time is almost up. You don't feel the server has been at it's best recently and you're quite upset with how it's currently being run. You are going to resign.

Question 2: As an Admin, how do you respectfully resign and why is it important to do so?: I would gather the community to a debrief/brief and then annouce I will be leaving the server officially and I will resign from my rank as a staff member and my Ingame Rank).

Thank you all for reading and giving my application some thought, Enjoy your evening.

Fam1L
Reactions:

Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:11 am

+1 Probably the most keen, responsive and responsible mod on the server and deffo deserves the admin spot. :) BOL
Rancor Battalion Captain 1142 Blitz (Currently)
Cthulu Company Battalion Commander 1142 Famil
Green Company Comander 1004 Gree

Donkey
Reactions:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:48 am

+1 Great player and great staff member can really do good for the server with admin
Currently:
ARC Lieutenant [SRS/5037] Donkey

Ex:
Jedi Master Kit Fisto
327th Cmd Donkey
Event Master

Toast
Reactions:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:58 pm

+1 A good Jedi master, looks after me well, enforces the rules and goes above and beyond for this server.
Currently:
Imperial Scout First LT 8783 Digger
Ex:
(OOC) Admin
Blackout Battalion - Commander [BB/8783] Digger
Jedi Master Lamar Windu
104th Commander 3636 Wolffe
501st Jump Corporal 4536 Toast

Vlka
Reactions:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:03 pm

+1 In my time being back ive seen how he handles situations and how quick he responds, great guy, great mod would make a great addition to the admin team.

FrostyYeet
Reactions:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:10 pm

Well wrote and i think you have earn the rank.

Accepted
Piano
Pilot of the Spicy Pearl
Delta-40
Creator of the Provoding grounds (memed ticker)
That draft C**t that sits on that one bench

FrostyYeet
Reactions:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:11 pm

but the servers down so nice
Piano
Pilot of the Spicy Pearl
Delta-40
Creator of the Provoding grounds (memed ticker)
That draft C**t that sits on that one bench

Clarence
Reactions:

Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:40 pm

LOCKED AND RESOLVED
Currently:
- Overseer of all Forum Noobs and Affairs

Return to “Resolved Applications”

• Information