Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:11 pm

SteamID (Default Format):

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/memesmorememes

Current In-Game Alias (E.g. Colonel Baker):

Sergeant 4165 Destro of 9th Corps

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Tringee):

Destro

Are you staff on any other servers withing this community?:

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?:

Colossal Gaming Head Admin - MilitaryRP
Colossal Gaming Event Staff - StarwarsRP
Gateway Gaming Server Manager - StarwarsRP
Gateway Gaming Moderator - HaloRP
Poseidon Servers Manager - Jailbreak
Poseidon Servers Manager - 1942RP
Poseidon Servers Admin - DarkRP
Imperial Gaming Event Staff - StarwarsRP

STEAM_0:0:93899663 - Cold

On a scale of 1-10, how known are you within the Community OR In-Game (1 being Known by 5 or less people, 10 being known by just about everyone)?:

How many hours do you have in-game on the CloneWarsRP?: 3000 hours

Do you Understand as an Event Master you are not allowed to abuse your rank outside of the Events you run? Please speak to a Manager if you wish to inquire about using your rank outside of Events. (Type YES if you agree): YES

Do you have any Event Experience (Have you played a Character in an Event or assisted in the Set-up)?:

A little bit.

What Inspires you to become an Event Master?:

The dwindling playerbase that we know.

Do you feel confident in delivering clear and concise briefings and debriefing?:

I get stage fright, but I think I can handle it.

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?:

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and you have understood and read the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon): YES

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become an Event Master on CloneWars:

I want to become a event master because the server is starting to die. I want to make it survive and prosper to its old glory. This server was once the most popular starwarsrp server in Australia and now it has been pushed back to the back waters of other servers.

In One Paragraph, please explain how you will bring new, interesting and creative Event Ideas to the table?:

I'm an event master with over 3000 hours and I am well aware of how to entertain a server on improvisation with only 1 minute of thinking time. I'm not trying to brag my abilites but I believe I am the equivalent to your entire staff team in terms of being able to produce events. If not I am more knowledged and better prepared.

Briefly describe how a "Typical Event" is run (Keep it short, you will provide a more detailed answer further in the application)?:

Should be the layout of a breaching course with some kind of bone structure that the playerbase will follow. If the bone structure is broken and they find a way around it I will learn to adapt to the situation and continue my breaching course formula.

To mix up the event so that it does not get typical, I just change these variables around.
-maps
-vehicles
-enemies
THAT IS FOR A TYPICAL EVENT.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: Users are complaining about the quality of the Event you are running despite only being 2 minutes into the Event. You spent almost an hour crafting this event and you were very keen to run it.

Question 1: As a Event Master, how do you react? If I spent an entire hour coming up with an event, I do not blame them for being mad at me. However 2 minutes in and they're complaining, I probably wouldn't react because I've learnt its best to stay humble.

Scenario 2: During your Event you urgently need to go AFK. You will most likely not return in time to finish the event and it has only been running for 5 minutes.

Question 2: As an Event Master, how do you react? I would inform the admin chat and then pray that something managed to cover it for me.
Last edited by Destro on Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STARWARSRP MANAGER
I am currently responsible for starwars:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/memesmorememes/

Ramos
Reactions:

Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:13 pm

+1 nothing more that I can say

Hummus
Reactions:

Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:13 pm

+1 He was there when no one else was

Cold
Reactions:

Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:54 pm

+1 Have seen Destro in various staff positions before, he is active on the server consistently and we honestly need some event staff.
Personally I can't think of better candidate who has had as much experience as Destro, would in my opinion greatly help the server in the event area.

Pandi
Reactions:

Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:20 pm

+1 Destro was an insane event master on imperial gaming and knows how to run events properly. In my time of being staff on many servers he has always managed to teach all the event masters proper ways of running events. I am confused to think why he hasnt been accepted already. He was also next in line of getting head event master on Imperial Gaming
Last edited by Pandi on Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ocelot
Reactions:

Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:21 pm

+1 save the server, vote destro

Thrash
Donator
Donator
Reactions:

Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:21 pm

+1 In my time of being an event master albeit very small, Destro was a great teacher and gave me many of the skills that were required, proving he understands and deserves the position of event master to bring new life to the events of the server.
Currently

Clone Wars

ARC Lieutenant Thrash

Karl Lock-Jaw
Reactions:

Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:17 am

+1

Despite Destro's near-mingey behavior, he has always been an upstanding member of the communities or administration teams he becomes a part of. I believe Destro does have a lot of creative talent and a good understanding of both the mechanics of Garry's Mod and the less tangible mechanics of being a good host/entertainer.

Good luck, hopefully you can attract some more players to the server darl.
Big Daddy Super Admin - Galactic Empire RP

Galactic Empire RP Character
ISB DirectorLuxum Creed

Current Rank: ISB Director

Tringee
Manager
Manager
Reactions:

Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:34 pm

Accepted. Poke me on Ts when you can.

Return to “Resolved Applications”

• Information