Tapz
Reactions:

Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:48 pm

General

SteamID (Default Format): STEAM_0:1:70627833

Character Sheet (Compulsory): 212th Commander 9024 Tapz

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?:
Currently no

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference per server and their SteamID)?: No I haven't, I've only been a staff member for Colossal Gaming.

On a scale of 1-10, how known are you within the Community OR In-Game (1 being Known by 5 or less people, 10 being known by just about everyone)?: I'm about a 6-7. Depending if I'm unavailble during the days but will be active as possible, As i have completed school and no longer have to worry about school commitments.

How many hours do you have in-game on CloneWars?: 44Hours and 13Minutes ( Game Tracker )

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: Everyday

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon): Yes

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become a Moderator on CloneWars:
I'd like to become a Moderator for the CloneWars RP server for a couple of reasons. One of them being that I have been a previous Admin for Colossals other sever which is Military RP sever, and was also a Admin for the original Colossal StarWars RP sever that was shut down for reasons a while back. My second reason for wanting to become Moderator for the CloneWars RP sever is that with the experience I have received over the time of being a staff member of Colossal and the things I have learnt such as having full understanding of the ULX Menu, Respecting and following of the sever rules and understand a fair bit of Star Wars Lore. Lastly I believe that by becoming a Staff Member of Colossal Gaming once again I can help represent this sever as I once did previously.

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on CloneWars as a Moderator?:
As a StarWars RP Moderator, I believe I can make and impact towards the sever multiple ways. Since I'm active on the sever mostly everyday throughout the day, as well and also late nights when no staff are on at all, I would be able to constantly answer to issues that users may be having by reporting to me. With the previous Staff positions I've had previously withing this Community mainly being StarWars RP, I believe that I will be able to help out the other current Staff Members and help prevent users such as Minges who destroy other players experiences on the sever.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A user has setup a PvP with his friends and they are constantly killing each other and clogging up the kill feed. A User reports to you that they find it annoying and wish for it to be stopped immediately.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react?
I would teleport to the users that are PvPing. After that I would Teleport each user who was involved with the PvP match. I will then explain to the users that I have received multiple reports of you clogging up the kill feed and tell them all that it's annoying to the other users of the server and they would like it to stop. After informing them all about the issue I would apologies and proceed in deleting the course and inform them that they should all stop killing each other and if any of you continue it will now be considered RDM, And i would have to result into either kicking the players who continue as a small punishment. If they continue after the kick i would have to proceed by giving the involved players a small length of a ban. But if they all decide to follow the request I have given them and am currently free to hold a Sever wide SIM where everyone could join in on the fun and practice blasting droids.

Scenario 2: A notorious player of the community has recently participated in a group activity with his friends on the server. The Notorious Player has broken many rules and is banned on OTHER servers in the community and a lot of players are suspicious about him. You get the opportunity to have a conversation with them and you notice they are quite mature and understanding.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react?
Firstly I'd exclude myself to a private place on the map where no other players would be able to interrupt. Then I would teleport the "The player" to my location an begin to tell him my reasoning for this Staff sit, after proceeding to tell him my reasoning I would then proceed to explain to "The player" that others have reasonable suspicion and believe that you will be breaking rules and which would ultimately result in you ruining other players experiences on the sever. After informing him about that I'd then go and ask him, what are His/Hers intentions on the sever and whether or not he will follow the rules or run around causing chaos. If "The player" informs me that he is on the sever to oblige by the sever rules and enjoy his RP experiences I'll teleport him back to his original position and inform the players who have told me about "The player" that I have talked to him and everything is good. But if the player wants nothing to do with what I have just informed him about and not care about the rules, I'll give the player a Verbal warning that I have informed the other Staff members about you and that we will be keeping a close eye on you too insure that he doesn't break any sever rules and ruin experiences for other players.

Cold
Reactions:

Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:02 pm

+1 active and trustworthy, would be good to have a mod who is on the server during some of the less popular times as I've seen him often during early and late night.

Karl Lock-Jaw
Reactions:

Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:25 am

Neutral

I like seeing you around Tapz, but I think as the commanding officer of the 212th, you should focus on training your troops up further and getting suitable auxiliary officers (2IC, 3IC, etc) before pursuing a moderator position. Like I will say on most staff applications from users in command positions, we need better commanders, not more staff.
Big Daddy Super Admin - Galactic Empire RP

Galactic Empire RP Character
ISB DirectorLuxum Creed

Current Rank: ISB Director

Tringee
Manager
Manager
Reactions:

Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:36 pm

A C C E P T E D L I K E 5 D A Y S A G O

Return to “Resolved Applications”

• Information