Freazers Moderator Application

Freazer
Reactions:

Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:36 pm

General

SteamID (Default Format):STEAM_0:0:41094276

Character Sheet (Compulsory):5th Fleet Warrant Officer 4561 Georgio

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?:No

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference per server and their SteamID)?:
Gateway Gaming Star wars RP Admin. Reference: Stooge-STEAM_0:0:40823276
Gateway Gaming Galaxies at War Admin. Reference Tringee-STEAM_0:0:41829242
Colossal Gaming Star wars RP Admin. Reference Feralswan- STEAM_0:1:49495283
Poseidon Jailbreak Admin. Reference Freaky- STEAM_0:1:58933070
Poseidon Deathrun Mod. Reference Curde- STEAM_0:1:55117071

On a scale of 1-10, how known are you within the Community OR In-Game (1 being Known by 5 or less people, 10 being known by just about everyone)?:6-7

How many hours do you have in-game on CloneWars?:43.55 Hours (Gametracker)

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server:Everyday

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon): Yes

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become a Moderator on CloneWars:
I would like to become a Moderator on the Clone wars server for several reasons. First of all is that i have been a Star wars RP staff member on other servers before one of which was the original Colossal Gaming Star wars RP server that was shut down ages ago. Due to that reason i have hours upon hours of experience as staff and have tons of experience on the game mode overall. Second of all I have a full understanding and knowledge of things such as Star wars Lore, Server Rules, RP and the ULX Menu and Commands. Lastly I would like to help and contribute to the community somehow. I see being staff on star wars RP as the best way to do such as i don't play the other server (MilRP) and I'm not super active on the forums. Overall i fill that by becoming a Staff on Star wars RP i can help and represent the community and also enjoy playing the server at the same time.

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on CloneWars as a Moderator?:
As a Star wars RP Moderator I would be able to make an impact by doing several things. Since I'm always on the server i would be able to consistently answer and be efficient with issues that users report to me. Furthermore as stated above i have been staff on many different servers and game modes. The main game mode being Star Wars RP. Due to this i have a clear understanding on how to deal with different situations that are brought to me. With that knowledge i believe that i will be able to help out the current staff team and help prevent minges from destroying players enjoyment on the server.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A user has setup a PvP with his friends and they are constantly killing each other and clogging up the kill feed. A User reports to you that they find it annoying and wish for it to be stopped immediately.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react?

First of all I will teleport to where the users are PvPing. After that i will procede to have a look around to see what they are doing. One doing that i will Teleport each user that is involved in this PVP match. I will explain to the users that i have been getting reports about you guys clogging up the kill feed and furthermore explain that it is annoying to other players and they want it to stop. After telling the users about this i will proceed to delete the course they have made and inform them that they should stop killing each other. If they don't listen i will have to give them a small punishment as a Kick if they keep doing it after that then it will be a small ban. If they do decide to stop killing each other i will see if anything is going on the server atm. If nothing is happening and i am free at the time i will try to host a public sim for everyone to come and spend the time practicing aiming and shooting against droids.

Scenario 2: A notorious player of the community has recently participated in a group activity with his friends on the server. The Notorious Player has broken many rules and is banned on OTHER servers in the community and a lot of players are suspicious about him. You get the opportunity to have a conversation with them and you notice they are quite mature and understanding.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react?

Firstly i would bring the player to a private area of the map where we can have a peaceful talk. I will explain to him that other players are a bit suspicious about him and think that they think that you will break the rules and ruin the fun for other players. After informing him about that i will ask him about what he plans to do on this server and whether or not he will play and follow rules or run around being a minge. If the player says he wants to play it and follow the rules I will return him to where he was before the situation. If he chooses to say that he doesn't care what i think and that he will do what he wants I would proceed to give him a warning and tell him that the staff team will be watching him. After teleporting him back i will inform the other staff members about the player and with their help keep a close eye on the player to insure that they don't break the rules or ruin fun for other members on the server.
Last edited by Freazer on Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Johan
Reactions:

Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:57 pm

+1 Freazer is an amazing staff memeber and will excel in the staff team. He has all the requirements to be a good staff memeber

Hummus
Reactions:

Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:26 pm

+1 Freazer my man he may sound like a little kid but damn he is quick to the admin calls and he is professional :)

Clarence
Reactions:

Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:09 pm

+1 Freazer has previous staff experience and he is extremely mature, I think he suits this role.
Currently:
- Overseer of all Forum Noobs and Affairs

Tapz
Reactions:

Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:37 pm

+1 Have had great experiences with Freazer, Been Staff member with him in the past. Very Reliable

Thrash
Donator
Donator
Reactions:

Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:46 pm

+1 Mate, Freazer's staff experience goes beyond most people that I know. When he is staff he puts in a lot of effort into his staff calls and understands the moderating role very well.
Currently

Clone Wars

ARC Lieutenant Thrash

Cold
Reactions:

Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:06 pm

1+ essentially always on, have seen him staff on multiple servers and would definitely help the server out.

Tander
Reactions:

Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:01 pm

+1, Always on, has tonnes of experience. Will be a great asset to the staff team.
Currently:
Teamspeak Administrator

Banks
Reactions:

Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:05 am

+1
Freazer has alot of experience being staff on previous server such as old CG. He is an excellent role model towards other people and is a brilliant role player. Good luck Freazer!

Tringee
Manager
Manager
Reactions:

Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:57 pm

*ACCEPTED*

Return to “Resolved Applications”

• Information