Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:97412782
Steam Community Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155091293/
Age (Not Required):
Are you currently staff on MilRP?: No
Are you currently staff on other servers?: No
Do you currently have any applications for staff in SWRP or MilRP?: No
How often do you use Teamspeak 3?: Usually every time I get on the MilRP server

II. Responses
1. Construct your own role play situation and how you would like parties to conduct their activities in 500 words or less.
Type: KOTH (King of The Hill) 15 min time limit

Location: Inbetween Salafi Holdout (Obj. 8) and Radio Station (Obj. 3), on the road. The point will be called "Convoy Crash"

US Aim: They must cap a point then if done so they must hold it for 2.5 mins, once done they win.

Tali Aim: They must cap a point then if done so they must hold it for 2.5 mins, once done they win.

Rules: US have unlimited vehicles. Tali may have unlimited cars and 1 Little Bird.

Effect: Theis event is designed for US and Tali to really use strategy and smarts. For example, US may attack the point from one angle or spread out and attach it from multiple angles. Same goes for Taliban, also when they start on the point they could all sit there or spread and hide.

US Briefing:
A convoy carrying a new highly advanced air to ground weapon that is fixed to an AH-6 helicopter has be brought to a halt by a Taliban IED. It is likely they are already there and are looking to defend and steal this weapon. If this gets into their hands, they could use it against us and the world. We must stop them!.

Tali Briefing:
Our ISIS and Malakand boys have stopped a US convoy carrying a new high tech weapon. We must steal it and bring it home, we will now head over and reinforce our friends. Get ready for US to come in strong. Lets do this!.

Run:
!csay ALL SIDES TO BRIEFING
!csay ALL SIDES LINE UP
*appropriate briefing gave for each side*
*Blue and Red barricades set up*
*Terrain features and objectives placed down*
!csay PREPARE TO MOVE OUT
*Finishing touches*
!csay MOVE OUT
*event runs until time limit up or either side holds the point*
!csay (Tali or US) WIN

Screenshots of the point:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1367425629
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1367425783
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1367425861
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1367425958

2. Pick one of three situations and plan the execution of the activity
a) The Military Police are required to set up a headquarters at the airfield for the purpose of security.
b) The US forces have been spotted leaving the US base in vehicles the Taliban is to stop them from raiding.
c) The US is holding a High-Value target and are required to find out information. Due to lack of private area inside of the US base, they must set up a headquarters and keep the area secure from civilians and Taliban forces.

Type: KOTH (King of The Hill) 15 min time limit. Point called "US Blacksight".

Location: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... dsuccess=1 (Next to Obj. 1)

US Aim: To protect the Field HQ for ten minutes.

Tali Aim: They must cap a point then if done so they must hold it for 3 mins, once done they win.

Rules: US have unlimited cars. Tali may have unlimited cars. 1 air vehicle for each side.

Roles: There will be one character called "Taliban Faithful", this will be a staff member or trusted player.

Effect: This event is designed for US and Tali to really use strategy and smarts. For example, Tali may attack the point from one angle or spread out and attack it from multiple angles. US may want to stay on the point and shoot the Tali as they come, or move out and meet them on the battlefield.

US Briefing:
Delta Force 9 has recently captured a high-value target while on a breach and clear mission in Amadi Township. Since we are the closest US base we have been given orders to hold and interrogate him. Since the area around the base has been buzzing with Taliban activity, we have made a Blacksite to the west where we are keeping him. We must move and protect him from any possible Taliban forces. Get ready to move out.

Tali Briefing:
Recently a US strike team stormed a Taliban meeting that was taking place in Amadi Township, they kidnapped a Faithful. We were unsure where they had taken him until our man on the inside told us he was being kept at a US Blacksight next to Obj. 1. We must now attack the US and get him back. Get ready to move out.

Run:
!csay ALL SIDES TO BRIEFING
!csya ALL SIDES LINE UP
*appropriate briefing given for each side*
*Blue and Red barricades set up*
*Terrain features and objectives placed down*
!csay PREPARE TO MOVE OUT
*Finishing touches*
!csay MOVE OUT
*event runs until time limit up or either side holds the point*
!csay (Tali or US) WIN

3i. A player is causing issues during a debrief. They are constantly breaking PTS and are refusing to line up correctly. You are required to respond to two different scenarios.
a) A new/lesser known player\
I will tp him under the map away from Debrief to keep the RP running smoothly for all the other players. I will then explain to him that this behaviour is not accepted on this server and doing this in future can incur more severe penalty. I will then TP him outside Debrief and let him march back in. This is to stop him glitching inside of other players and slowing the RP down if I return him.
b) An older/ well-known player
I will tp him under the map away from Debrief to keep the RP running smoothly for all the other players. I will then explain to him that this behaviour is not accepted on this server and because he is an older player he should know these rules. I will explain doing this in future can incur a more severe penalty. I will then TP him outside Debrief and let him march back in. This is to stop him glitching inside of other players and slowing the RP down if I return him.
3ii. Whilst dealing with the player, they have become aggressive and have started verbally abusing you and other staff members. How do you respond to...
a) A new/ lesser known player?
I will then explain to him that this behaviour is not accepted on this server and because he is an older player he should know these rules. i will do my best to calm him down, if he is still aggravated i will give him a 2-hour ban.
b) An older/ well-known player?
I will then explain to him that this behaviour is not accepted on this server and do my best to calm him down if he is still aggravated I will give him a 2-hour ban.
4. A player is on the server and says that apart of a regiment. He says that he has lost his rank and position in the regiment due to the server being updated/resets. How do you respond? I will explain that I have to get confirmation from his Commanding officer that what he is stating is true if it is then I will fulfil his request if not then me and is CO will decide on a fair punishment. A fair punishment I would give is a severe verbal warning.

III. Terms and Conditions

As roleplay overseer, you will be required to enforce the rules of the server and complete tickets/reports.
You accept the rules for both the server and position of Roleplay Overseer and will comply with them at all times.
You accept that the role of Roleplay Overseer will be run harshly and that abuse of the role will result in punishment and/or possible removal from the position.

I Finny agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
Signed - Taliban PVT Finny

Current Position - Ex Event Master

Previously -
LT of Al-Shabaab
MSGT of Military Police
CPL of 82nd
SGT of USAF
CPL of Spetsnaz

Return to “Roleplay Overseer Applications”

• Information