Ghett RPO Application

ItsDanielFTW
Reactions:

Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:21 am

you're under the map in an admin sit Yet somehow you know that my helicopter can be shot down
I know this because you said in open comms "Im flying over US base. Any shots will involve a criminal investigation" or something along those lines. US are permitted to shoot any non-US that enter their airspace.
I agree with some of your over points though and I feel that I can improve in some areas there.
Views 4 GOA

Wiskey
Reactions:

Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:27 am

ItsDanielFTW wrote:
you're under the map in an admin sit Yet somehow you know that my helicopter can be shot down
I know this because you said in open comms "Im flying over US base. Any shots will involve a criminal investigation" or something along those lines. US are permitted to shoot any non-US that enter their airspace.
I agree with some of your over points though and I feel that I can improve in some areas there.
Okay, That bind said "I Am not over Restricted airspace and any shots fired at my aircraft will result in a criminal investigation" Also, The "US are permitted to shoot any non-US that enter their airspace" has been discussed many times and after much discussion my current understanding that any unarmed aircraft flying over US Base must be asked to leave before being engaged. Either way i hope to see you improve in those other areas
Currently a Pilot

Kurt
Reactions:

Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:11 pm

-1 Advertising Application,minge and very Toxic and being a RPO you need to be able to handle situations/sits and having many past situations with daniel he shows he cannot handle being staff.I've seen one RP thing he did which was a Airshow that no one was at and all he and Byron Off did was block all entry ways and just let people fly around so yea -1

ItsDanielFTW
Reactions:

Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:46 pm

Wiskey wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:27 am
ItsDanielFTW wrote:
Okay, That bind said "I Am not over Restricted airspace and any shots fired at my aircraft will result in a criminal investigation" Also, The "US are permitted to shoot any non-US that enter their airspace" has been discussed many times and after much discussion my current understanding that any unarmed aircraft flying over US Base must be asked to leave before being engaged. Either way i hope to see you improve in those other areas
Honestly I feel like when the update drops we need to have a server wide discussion on aviation rules of engagement and rules in general.
Views 4 GOA

Dragoul
Reactions:

Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:31 pm

Most famous rule breaker on the server right now. Biggest minge, doesnt know any rules, lies to staff I can go on forever. He does not deserve staff at all!
Signed by "RESUM"

Tal LT of ISIS :ISIS:
Respected

Pete
Reactions:

Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:47 pm

-1 always playerdisses me and extremely disrespectful to everyone

Ocean Man
Reactions:

Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:52 pm

You were alright in the past but now I dislike you. From the amount of player dis and lack of respect I see from you to the fact you only use a tool gun to make shit and not do proper training. There is a reason I try to avoid giving you a tool gun. To me you look like someone who just wants the role just for the tool gun and until I see some improvement I will always have this mindset.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[]Cloaker/Ocean Man[]
[]Malakand Member[]

[]Ex-Commander of 24th and Al-Qaeda[]
[]Ex-Event Master[]

Echo
Reactions:

Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:52 am

Refuses to train trainees, lies to staff, disses staff/players, minges etc. If I see a major improvement in your behaviour (which you are slowly improving) I may change my decision. For now, -1.
Forum moderator, trial moderator.

Formerly:
  • Commander of Al-Shabaab
  • Commander of Marines
  • Commander of UAV
  • CWO of ISIS
  • CWO of 31st
  • WO of 2nd Commandos

Add me on steam
or don't

Malbeous
Reactions: