I. General
Current In-game rank and alias: 101st SSGT Ghett
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:61849593
Steam Community Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ItsDanielFTW
Age (Not Required): 16
Are you currently staff on MilRP? No
Are you currently staff on other servers? No
Do you currently have any applications for staff in SWRP or MilRP? No
How often do you use Teamspeak 3? All Day...

II. Responses
1. Construct your own role play situation and how you would like parties to conduct their activities in 500 words or less.
Taliban have captured a US General. The US need to coordinate an attack to get him back.
Taliban are requesting a stupid amount of money. Taliban have fortified the area with sniper towers and fencing.
The location of the General is safehouse. The US have to storm the bunker to try and get him back.
Reinforcements may be used depending on the balancing.

2. Pick one of three situations and plan the execution of the activity
c) The US is holding a High-Value target and are required to find out information. Due to lack of private area inside of the US base, they must set up a headquarters and keep the area secure from civilians and Taliban forces.

Build a bunker at the safehouse. US are required to setup a defence around the area. Have 4 sniper tower in a square above ground.
Taliban attack.
RPO parts: CSay: Both sides to briefing.'
US Debrief: "Alright, here's the situation. We've got a high-value target (Id actually say what it is when doing it) that we need to protect. Due to its high value we have decided to keep it in a US bunker (safehouse).We have intel suggesting the taliban plan on attacking this safehouse to extract the high valued target. Your job? Protect it with your life."
Taliban Debrief: "Our boys have found the location of a highly valued US asset that we think would be better suited in our hands. We think they are keeping this asset at a local bunker (safehouse). Our plan is to assault the bunker and gather/extract the asset and bring it back to our base."
'CSay: US Move Out!'
... wait until US are in position
'Csay: Taliban Move Out!', Start Timer.
Watch over it, any balancing, (like in events) I would employ the use of reinforcements (jugg, mortar, etc).
If US defend it successfully:
CSay: US have successfully defended the asset.
CSay: Both sides to Debrief.
If Taliban get the asset
CSay: Taliban have successfully extracted the asset.
CSay: Both sides to Debrief.

3i. A player is causing issues during a debrief. They are constantly breaking PTS and are refusing to line up correctly. You are required to respond to two different scenarios.
a) A new/lesser known player
Either TP them out of DB of physgun them. Tell them to stop, explain the punishments if they don't stop (demotion, likely to trainee). Return them. If they continue, demote them.
b) An older/ well-known player
Either TP them out of DB of physgun them. Tell them to stop. Say if they keep interrupting DB they get a demotion and/or a kick if they still continue.

3ii. Whilst dealing with the player, they have become aggressive and have started verbally abusing you and other staff members. How do you respond to...
a) A new/ lesser known player? JailTP under map, say something along the lines of "Look, I'm going to be giving you a short ban (depending on situation) (maybe 12 hours+). When you join back please act more civilised. We are people too." *ban
b) An older/ well-known player? JailTP under map, "You'll be receiving a demotion today, if you continue you will also be getting a ban (depending on the situation, probably both). (if im going to ban) When you return please be more civilised towards both players and staff and follow the basic rules of the server (respect, PTS etc.) if not banning, kick. If they return being aggressive, ban them.
4. A player is on the server and says that apart of a regiment. He says that he has lost his rank and position in the regiment due to the server being updated/resets. How do you respond?
Don't set their rank or regiment. If the CO in charge of the regiment is on or other staff are aware of the player maybe but any other situation you never add someone to a regiment without the permission of the COs or LTs of regiments.

III. Terms and Conditions

As roleplay overseer, you will be required to enforce the rules of the server and complete tickets/reports.
You accept the rules for both the server and position of Roleplay Overseer and will comply with them at all times.
You accept that the role of Roleplay Overseer will be run harshly and that abuse of the role will result in punishment and/or possible removal from the position.

I, Ghett agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
Last edited by ItsDanielFTW on Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Views 4 GOA

Apteryx
Reactions:

Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:24 am

Neutral, has an experienced and good knowledge of the server rules but can take things too seriously at times and needs to gain a better community reputation.
Last edited by Apteryx on Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
:75thRanger: :75thRanger: || Former Captain of the 75th Rangers || Sua Sponte ("Of their own accord") Rangers Lead the Way || :75thRanger: :75thRanger:

Raccoon
Reactions:

Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:11 am

-1 Massive minge, doesn’t follow the rules, has really no intent for RP and is extremely unapproachable. When someone says something about him he will go off and try his hardest to get revenge, in my opinion he does not fit the requirements to be a Role play overseer. Good luck Ghett
Signed Raccoon

101st Aviation Corps

Ingame, Rank PFC

Player Rank, Respected

Ex-Event Master

Byron OOF Eberly
Reactions:

Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:31 am

Im gonna have to -1, Ghett you used to be cool but now your turning into a MAJOR asshole. you think you are entitled to everything and anything. Fix That and Ill consider making my mind up
______Current Character______
]US Commander Byron Eberly {USAF}
_______Past Characters______
US SGT Byron OOF Eberly (NS)
US WO {82nd}Byron Eberly (NS)

Gh0sty
Reactions:

Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:15 am

-1 As others have stated big Minge, always starts shit with other players I really haven't seen him do much RP beside from last night when he got a tool gun and just fucked around (Spawning in multiple Floating Metal Disk and left them in the map after people asked him to delete,Spawned in Little Birds *3 and welded them together and kept on getting players to hop in and take off and other shit that wasn't RP just Qmenu abuse).
adios amigos

ItsDanielFTW
Reactions:

Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:27 am

Gh0sty wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:15 am
-1 As others have stated big Minge, always starts shit with other players I really haven't seen him do much RP beside from last night when he got a tool gun and just fucked around (Spawning in multiple Floating Metal Disk and left them in the map after people asked him to delete,Spawned in Little Birds *3 and welded them together and kept on getting players to hop in and take off and other shit that wasn't RP just Qmenu abuse).
Ok, let me clarify something. The floating disks i didnt know were coming from the duped helicopters, 2, i couldnt find them. With the 3 welded choppers, everyone on the server was having fun. Fivez, if im not mistaken you were also in the chopper. The purpose of it was to simulate a heli that needs 3 people to operate it. During this activity I witnessed great teamwork and the 3 of you managed to take off and fly for quite a bit. It was really cool to see.
If I had another way of doing that, that didnt include 3 helis i could but you guys demonstrated tremendous teamwork.
Views 4 GOA

crude
Reactions:

Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:28 am

+1

⋖ crudes ⋗
community manager

http://steamcommunity.com/id/fvckthepopulation/

Plasma
Reactions:

Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:13 am

+1 great guy has minged in the past is but is rping great recently
Currently:
2nd Commandos Commander

Previously:
Riot CO
Drill Officer

Staff Rank:
Ex-Event Master

Wiskey
Reactions:

Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:38 am

You've done some Okay RP, That being with the airshows and such however you have been a massive asshole to some people (i believe you wished cancer on someone's whole family). You also have influenced in my heli getting shot down when i'm not over US Base and you're under the map in an admin sit Yet somehow you know that my helicopter can be shot down. Overall you need to focus on being kinder to people and trying to RP More
Currently a Pilot

Razi
Reactions:

Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:27 am

I kind of have mixed feeling, me and Daniel - Ghett do get along but I dont if this is a good possesion for you. You do RP alot but can get a little out of hand if things dont go your way. Im going to make this NEUTRAL, because I know you can change and become a better person then who you are right now!
Razi

Lil Admin

Return to “Roleplay Overseer Applications”

• Information