Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:98345311
Steam Community Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/nzRazi
Age (Not Required):
Are you currently staff on MilRP? No
Are you currently staff on other servers? No
Do you currently have any applications for staff in SWRP or MilRP? No
How often do you use Teamspeak 3? Everyday unless im away

II. Responses
1. Construct your own role play situation and how you would like parties to conduct their activities in 500 words or less.

US Description: We have got a word from the Pilot of the Black Hawk UH-60 [wac_hc_blackhawk_uh60] that they just flew over three personals walking through the Amadi Town with one holding a rocket launcher [weapon_rpg] and the other two holding which seems to be an AK-47 [cw_ak74] he has reported it to the General Of The Armies Bryan. The General calls a Briefing to call the Mission.

US Debrief: Aftersoon soilders, we have a report from the helicopter pilot that he flew over a few personals that where holding Taliban like weapons. Before we start to breech into the town we have to make sure we locate the personals with weapons. Soilders we have to make sure to be careful for all civilians and try and escourt them out of the town for there own saftey and ours. We will be flying over the town once more to locate the personals with weapons.

Tali Description/Brief: *Turns on radio* [Arabic Accent] "My fellow members we have seen Americans in a helicopter they have spotted us and they might come back with more get here quick and we shall hold the town and wait for the dirty Americans" *Turns off radio*
*radio reply* Ok Mohammed we will be there in a minute and what about the civlians? *Turns off radio*
*Turns on radio* be careful of them it will cost us alot if we kill them just get here quick. *Turns off radio*

Objective: US have to clear out the Taliban and save the civlians, If taliban execute all American that are on the mission they will have taken over the town untill the next mission occurs.

2. Pick one of three situations and plan the execution of the activity
a) The Military Police are required to set up a headquarters at the airfield for the purpose of security.

b) The US forces have been spotted leaving the US base in vehicles the Taliban is to stop them from raiding.
B) I will post a announcment in our COMMS that the US Forces are comming towards our base to get our intel we need to set up and get ready for the raid. I would have all Combat medics in the back so they can revive any Taliban members that get killed by the military and all ISIS memebers in towers ready to rocket the Military Convoy all other Taliban members will be around the front gate ready to defend and wait for the raid to start. If the US has failed the raid and we have succesfully defended the base I would hosted a Debreif and promote people who defended well.

c) The US is holding a High-Value target and are required to find out information. Due to lack of private area inside of the US base, they must set up a headquarters and keep the area secure from civilians and Taliban forces.

3i. A player is causing issues during a debrief. They are constantly breaking PTS and are refusing to line up correctly. You are required to respond to two different scenarios.
a) A new/lesser known player: I would physgun him to the back of the Debrief and tell him that PTS means premission to speak you have to ask for it in chat to speak at DB and the PTS must be a valid question about the event not just some random chatter. Please do not break PTS or you can be demoted and you dont want that happening to you.
b) An older/ well-known player: Again physgun him to the back tell him you know what PTS means I dont have to remind you its not cool for the person that is trying to breif us, stop breaking it or you can be demoted for breaking it.
3ii. Whilst dealing with the player, they have become aggressive and have started verbally abusing you and other staff members. How do you respond to...
a) A new/ lesser known player? !jailtp [name] incase he pulls his weapon and tell him, Hey man whats up why are you being aggresive in a calm way if he keeps yelling I will tell him he will be kicked from the server, if he ignores I will kick him, if he comes back and does the same I would ban him for a day so he can cool down.
b) An older/ well-known player? !jailtp [name] him and treat the same as above, I will approach in a calm way and ask him why are you yelling if you keep yelling you will be kicked, If he keeps doing it I will kick him and if he comes back and does the same I would ban him for a day for him to cool down.
4. A player is on the server and says that apart of a regiment. He says that he has lost his rank and position in the regiment due to the server being updated/resets. How do you respond? Ill ask the current leader of the regiment [Highest Rank] and ask him do you know what rank this person was in your regi, If the current leader gives me a rank and premission to put him as that rank that he was before the reset I will put him in the regiment with the rank. If the current leader doesnt know the person I would ask him if he is ok being in the regiment. If the regiment requires a special skill e.g. Al Shabaab [Flying] he will have to be tested/tryout.

III. Terms and Conditions

As roleplay overseer, you will be required to enforce the rules of the server and complete tickets/reports.
You accept the rules for both the server and position of Roleplay Overseer and will comply with them at all times.
You accept that the role of Roleplay Overseer will be run harshly and that abuse of the role will result in punishment and/or possible removal from the position.

I Razi agree to the terms and conditions stated above.

Roleplay: AREA 51 Document - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gim ... sp=sharing

Binds/Commands I know
Note: These are the commands I know that work with the server and are used for the server.

@ = Player your looking at
^ = Your Self

-----ULX BINDS-----

!god = NUMPAD 1
!ungod = NUMPAD 4
!cloak razi 250 = NUMPAD 2
!uncloak razi = NUMPAD 5
!menu = NUMPAD 3
!freeze @ = NUMPAD 7
!jail @ = NUMPAD 9
v = !noclip

-------COMMANDS-----
ConquestSystem_CreatePoint
ConquestSystem_EditPoint
ConquestSystem_Open

--------ULX COMMANDS--------
@@@ - CSAY - Middle of Screen
@@ - TSAY - In Chat
!bring [name]
!goto [name]
!jailtp [name]
!jail [name]
!freeze [name]
!slay [name]
!shock [name] [power]
!hp [name] [health]
!armor [name] [how much armor]
!kick [name] [{reason}]
!ban [name] [time] [{reason}] (1 Minute Ban) !ban Gambon 1 {Minge} = 1 Minute Ban | (Perma Ban) !ban Gambon 0 {Bigger Minge} = Perma
!unban [STEAM ID]

----- / COMMANDS-----
/setspawn U
/setspawn T
/setspawn [regiment name]
Last edited by Razi on Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:52 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Razi

Lil Admin

Sangria
Reactions:

Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:08 pm

Neutral.
Last edited by Sangria on Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
★sᴀɴɢʀɪᴀ★
Ex-sᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ
𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓵𝔂:
𝟸ɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅᴏs ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅᴇʀ
75𝓉𝒽 𝒞𝒶𝓅𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃
31𝓈𝓉 𝒞𝓅𝓁
37𝓉𝒽 𝒫𝐹𝒞

ItsDanielFTW
Reactions:

Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:44 am

Sangria wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:08 pm
*Use formal language*
Are you currently staff on other servers? Fuck No
All im hearing is a +1
Views 4 GOA

Echo
Reactions:

Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:55 am

Like Sangria said it is very informal. It also has many grammatical errors and spelling mistakes dotted throughout it which makes it seem like not a lot of effort was put in. Little detail in some of the responses as well.

NEUTRAL
Forum moderator, trial moderator.

Formerly:
  • Commander of Al-Shabaab
  • Commander of Marines
  • Commander of UAV
  • CWO of ISIS
  • CWO of 31st
  • WO of 2nd Commandos

Add me on steam
or don't

Niggawithaegg
Reactions:

Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:45 pm

+1
Apart from the language you have demostriated vast knowlege of the subject area... good luck!!!
Signed
:2ndPres: Black "Muffins" Santa :Taliban:

Raccoon
Reactions:

Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:16 pm

-1Rude\disrespectful to other players, not approachable complains all the time about petty stuff. In my opinion Razi is not fit for the job. I will +1 if you fix your act.
Signed Raccoon

101st Aviation Corps

Ingame, Rank PFC

Player Rank, Respected

Ex-Event Master

PotatoArmy
Reactions:

Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:08 pm

Razi
Reactions:

Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:11 pm

Fortitti wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:55 am
Like Sangria said it is very informal. It also has many grammatical errors and spelling mistakes dotted throughout it which makes it seem like not a lot of effort was put in. Little detail in some of the responses as well.

NEUTRAL
I will read through it again and change what I need. Thanks for the feeback.
Razi

Lil Admin

Cooper King
Reactions:

Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:15 pm

+1 great guy good for job
Ex:75th Ranger Commander

Razi
Reactions:

Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:21 pm

PotatoArmy wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:08 pm