Steam Profile Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/ImGonnaNeedThatBoat

Current In-Game Alias (E.g. Colonel Baker):
Sixth Brother Kuto

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Tringee):
Maui/Kuto

Are you staff on any other servers withing this community?:
Not at the time

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?:
Not at the time

On a scale of 1-10, how known are you within the Community OR In-Game (1 being Known by 5 or less people, 10 being known by just about everyone)?:
7.5 (I feel like most people know Maui and my character on the server)

How many hours do you have in-game on the CloneWarsRP?:
304 hours on all my accounts on CG

Do you Understand as an Event Master you are not allowed to abuse your rank outside of the Events you run? Please speak to a Manager if you wish to inquire about using your rank outside of Events. (Type YES if you agree):
YES I agree

Do you have any Event Experience (Have you played a Character in an Event or assisted in the Set-up)?:
I have played as event characters multiple times, I understand the process and all the RP that needs to happen for an event character, I have at times done mini events when no staff where on at past times on CG

What Inspires you to become an Event Master?:
I believe that I can make events fun and interesting for any events that I run, I also believe that I am confident to run events and I have the knowledge on how to make events more entertaining for players.

Do you feel confident in delivering clear and concise briefings and debriefing?:
Yes I feel confident in delivering briefing and debriefing as I have past

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?:
I never use Teamspeak as I use discord because everyone else uses discord so it makes it easier to talk to people

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and you have understood and read the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon):
Yes I agree

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become an Event Master on CloneWars:
I would like to become an event master as I believe that I can help with both the amount of events that are being done and also the content on the events, whether it may be an off planet event and their seems to be nothing happening I could help out or if if their is not many people on the server and people are starting to get bored, I would host a mini event so I can keep the players entertained and not bored. I believe that I can host both briefing and debriefing with both speed and also without speaking about non important information, I would make events fair and beatable for the troops, instead of giving a non armoured troop perhaps 5k health, I would lower it down to 1-2.5 to make it fair and reasonable for the troops to beat him, I would also give something to do for everyone for example, when the Inquisitors seem like they're doing the same thing I might give them something to do like a Jedi could come out of nowhere or something else

In One Paragraph, please explain how you will bring new, interesting and creative Event Ideas to the table?:
I believe that I can bring fantastic ideas for events to the table as I have an open mind, I seem to see ways of improving events in certain situations when it seems to be getting bored or quiet, I believe I can make more events based around the actual time that was happening during the Empire like perhaps more Jedi being hunted or perhaps missions where certain data has been stolen from us that needs to be retrieved which could lead from a mini event to an off planet event.
Briefly describe how a "Typical Event" is run (Keep it short, you will provide a more detailed answer further in the application)?:
It would start with me pulling out or asking for the number of event characters I would need, from there I would then brief them on what they're supposed to do and put them in a location where they're not in the sight of other people perhaps on top of bridge or near the bridges. I would then transfer to a Navy character and brief the troops, set out the ships, change maps, allow the event proceed and spawn NPC's on the way, after the event is done I would call all troops to DB and DB, then set the event characters back to their normal ranks

Scenarios

Scenario 1: Users are complaining about the quality of the Event you are running despite only being 2 minutes into the Event. You spent almost an hour crafting this event and you were very keen to run it.

Question 1: As a Event Master, how do you react? I would seek help from other staff that have prior knowledge with running events, perhaps other event masters about ways I could improve my event, if I am on my own then I would try to make the event better for the people if not then after the event DB is done then I would apologise and say that I hoped it would be better but can understand why people didn't enjoy it and perhaps ask for feedback on ways I could improve my event
Scenario 2: During your Event you urgently need to go AFK. You will most likely not return in time to finish the event and it has only been running for 5 minutes.

Question 2: As an Event Master, how do you react?
I would see if any other event masters or staff are on and quickly explain that I must go AFK and also quickly explain what the event is about and what I need done. I would then proceed to go AFK and when I arrive back thank the staff that took over my event as it was quick and unexpected, if there was no other staff I would contact another event master and explain that I must go AFK and that I need help and from there the same process

Event Crafting

You must craft your own Event from start to finish (Include Briefing and Debriefing). You are required to use full details such as map, actions (e.g. !model @ "model"), plot twists etc. Remember to include PassiveRP Elements!

To start off I would TP 3 people who I believe can be good and can RP well to be event characters, from there I would explain that this will be an event where their is 1 Jedi Padawan and 2 CT who have had their inhibitor chips taken out and have decided to go into hiding from the purge and are hiding with rebels on the forest moon of Endor, I would give the Jedi 1500-2500 health and a random jedi model depending on the amount of troops and also Sith on the server at the time and give the clones 750-1250 HP and standard CT Phase II armour model, health also depending on the number of troops, I would also give the troops an E-11. From there I would ask them to change their names to whatever name the Padawan would want and also to change the troops name to whatever name they want.

From there I would change into my Navy character which would be whatever is set, and call a DB stating that an imperial spy has seen reports of Jedi located on the planet Endor and was spotted with what seems to be a large group of rebels and two rogue CT's, from there I was tell the troops to move out to the LAATs and then change map. When on the planet I would put the event characters far away from the LZ, and I would set a bunch of rebels nearby them and no toggle them so no damage can be done to them. I would then inform the troops that you must scout the area for the rebels and rogue Jedi. Once the troops have spotted the rebels they would have to defend their selves and one troop would have ran away and communicated for help via enemy comms, I would spawn rebel blockades and rebel troops would help defend the jedi and troops, once all the rebels and the jedi is killed I would call all troops back to the LZ, change map back to the venator and do a DB, I would state well done on the mission out there, you successfully killed the jedi and any rebels that were on the planet at the time and would give rankings depending on the performances of the regiments on the event, after that is done I would call off the DB, set my character back to my normal rank and role and if they have not be changed turn the event characters back to their normal role and rank

Thanks for reading, all advice is welcome
I am now known as Sixth Brother Kuto

Return to “Event Moderator Applications”

• Information