Teamspeak UniqueID: AJc1JgDwXZgx6EJBpKjbrRJA5TM=

Most Commonly Known Alias: King, "30 Glock"

Are you staff on any other server within this community?: Administrator

Have you been Teamspeak Staff on any other communities?:
Fade Gaming DarkRP(TS Admin) Mortal: STEAM_0:0:34650510

On a scale of 1-10, how known are you within the Community?: 9

How often do you use the Teamspeak?: Every chance I get

TEAMSPEAK AGREEMENT

If you become successful in your application, you will have access to many Teamspeak permissions that other user's do not. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules. YES

SHORT QUESTIONS

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become a Teamspeak Administrator?:
I would love to become TS admin as it would give me and opportunity to help members of the community and allow them to feel safe on Teamspeak without having the fear of being harassed or bullied. I want to be that individual the players are able to go to when they need a shoulder to lean on and with my availabilty on TS “I believe that is possible”.

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on the Teamspeak as an Administrator?:
Being server staff has given me the experience I need to be able to handle all sorts of situations and people and would be able to transfer those skills over to Teamspeak, creating a nice safe environment for the community. I would like to make sure that players don’t microphone spam and I would crack down on bullying and minging on the TeamSpeak. Due to me being on Teamspeak almost every day it there will always be an extra pair of hands to help out when it is needed.

SCENARIOS

Scenario 1: A User has been mic-spamming distorted/loud music in all of the public channels. They have since disconnected and you were only notified 20 minutes after the incident occurred.

Question 1: As a Teamspeak Administrator, how do you react?: My first move would be to move the individual to a suitable channel, I would then ask the individual to stop what he/she is doing. if they continue to mic spam/spam loud music a kick will follow. If the individual is to do it again I will give them a nice 3-hour ban. I would bring it to the attention of other staff that the player has been banned for mic spamming just in case it happens again.

Scenario 2: A User has been waiting in the HELPDESK channel for over an hour and a half. You join the help-desk channel to assist them and you discover they are quite agitated by your slow response.

Question 2: As a Teamspeak Administrator, how do you react?: My first response to the situation would be to apologize for the inconvenience and would handle the situation as mature as I can to ensure he/she knows the situation is being taken and will be handled seriously. After I am done with the sit I would then apologize once again just to put a smile on the lad's face.

Scenario 3: There are a bunch of Users in a MilitaryRP designated Public-Channel. You notice none of them have any Server Groups. All the clients are connected from Australia.

Question 3: As a Teamspeak Administrator, how do you react?: The users would be moved to the help desk channel. I would approach them as nicely as I can and would give them I nice welcome following an introduction, I would then ask then give them the suitable tags and would move them to their regiment channel handing them a whitelist.
Last edited by @TheRealKing on Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:07 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Server Administrator

Reaper
Reactions:

Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:08 pm

+1 He is always on TS and it would be good to have another TS admin on :)
HAS THE BIG GÆ
[CG MOD]

Razi
Reactions:

Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:18 pm

+1 allways on Teamspeak, allways talking to everyone and interacting with people on TS and allways having fun. King is a cool and chill dude if you ask him a question he would answer with truth, hes loyal to the commuinty and no one has nothing against him. Teamspeak Admin will be a good possesion for King!
Razi

Lil Admin

Dragoul
Reactions:

Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:12 am

Always on TS willing to help anyone, deserves this rank 100%
+1
Signed by "RESUM"

Tal LT of ISIS :ISIS:
Respected

Raspy
Reactions:

Sat May 19, 2018 11:22 pm

+1 One of the greatest guys ever. He actually can make reasonable decisions. He loves to help throughout the server and knows exactly how to. I feel he can apply all of these techniques into team speak and make it a much more nicer place. King is a great guy with a lot of passion towards to server and loves everybody. He is also well known by our community and everybody can feel his vides. He loves to hit that thing like a sexy black person and loves to suck on that phat as ticket button. I have to admit this guy can suck a good supersuck aswell <3

Admin

Signed by Raspy

Raccoon
Reactions:

Sun May 20, 2018 8:47 am

+1 Great staff member on military RP, which shows the help and kindness he has for others. I think he would go out of his way to assist anyone who is wanting assistance in the team speak server. Good luck king
Signed Raccoon

101st Aviation Corps

Ingame, Rank PFC

Player Rank, Respected

Ex-Event Master

@TheRealKing
Reactions:

Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:42 pm

Cheers my g
Server Administrator

crude
Reactions: