Sign in to follow this  
Dragoul

Dragouls Respected app

Before I start with the app I just wanna address that I already used to have this rank but it got taken away and it was said that I will get it back but now it turns out that I need to re-apply again so here I am, and also I know my activity hasnt been the best on the server for the past few weeks but I am making a full come back and will play on the server as much as I can.

Pre-requisites

• You must be already active and well-known member within our community
  • You must understand the chain of command.
  • You agree that your rank can be taken away at any time if you are reported abusing.
  • You need to understand that you may not receive the rank.
  • You must have an understanding of the rules and RP.
  • You must show appropriate levels of maturity in all aspects within the community.

General

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:200563023

Steam Community Profile Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198361391774/

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): Dragoul

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Dragoul

How much game time do you have on the server? (Provide proof)  I have 1769.03 hours listed under the name ~RESUM~ on game tracker.

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Bronze, Gold, ect)?: Legendary

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: Probably like an 8 for now since so many new people on the server but if this app was made 4 months ago it would of been a 10

Are you currently in the Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?: Yeh I try to I am only a Devoted but I still do my best

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: Yes, I understand

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: I have had around 3-4 bans I am pretty sure my latest one was a few months ago. These bans are all incidents that happened a long time ago and I can for sure promise that I am changing and that I will change and stuff like this will not happen again.

Questions

In One Paragraph, Please Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself:

First of all I am 15 im a dude who plays basketball and video games. I am a pretty hyper person I like having fun, make everyone have a good time and doing stupid stuff, but there's a time and a place for that stuff. Even though I can be pretty in mature sometimes when I need to be mature, calm and helpful it isn't a problem.

In One Paragraph, Please explain why you would like to obtain the rank of Respected:

To start it off with I previously had Respected for a really long time and I did a stupid thing and got banned and the staff team took it away from me and I was told I will get it back but that has changed for some reason and I need to re-apply, but I am not mad about this its my fault it got removed in the first place and in some way its fair that I need to apply so I can be equal with everyone else since other people need to apply for it as well. I also want the rank of Respected because to other players it shows that I am a trusted person on the server who they can ask for help from and even look up to, it sets a good example for a player if they have Respected and use it properly and that what I wish to do. It happens all the time that the staff are afk or busy with something and theres people breaking the rules or they need help so me as a Respected I can do some of those smaller things around players whens other staff are busy.\

Thank you for reading my app leave your feedback down below.

• Agree 1

Thank you for your application.

Your application has been denied.

The reason for this relates to your in-game behaviour not being consistent with the required expectation of the respected rank.

You are eligible to reapply in two weeks.