Sign in to follow this  
Jarrad

Tali Spawning In helicopters

Suggestion Name: Tali spawning in helicopters

Suggestion Type : Vehicle

Reason:  Tali chiefs should be able to spawn in little birds as it is a civilian aircraft and it is pretty much impossible to steal a helicopters as a tali as they are usually despawned or destroyed straight after and it would make US and Tali more balanced and Tali more appealing for new players. With helicopters the whole server could experience helicopters instead of just the US.

(I couldn't copy the template so I just pretty much copied it)

Edited by Jarrad S
  • Agree 1

Normally this would be a meme but I agree!

+1

Taliban Intel location is already in a kinda bad place and allows US to raid us very easily and having helicopters would just make it more fair, like it makes sense for us to have Helicopters anyway, either eleventeen finally spent some money on Helicopter or were being funded by someone 

ALSO GIVE AL-QAEDA PARACHUTES BACK

Edited by Jakey
  • Agree 1

+1 tali need heli because most of the time US cannot spawn in heli because tali have FOB and when we do they despawn it or destroy it 

If Tali get a Little Bird then Spetsnaz Deserve one to... US don't tho only tali and RU

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

@Stubbs Spetsnaz can spawn in helicopter, I saw Nomad do it the other day? you can too

From memory there are a few civilian helis in WAC/WAC community, dont think they should have the little bird as that is literally made for military purposes.

The little bird is just the closest thing to a civilian helicopter

Staff made it a US only thing for a reason and I would not go around expecting in to change so I am staying NEUTRAL.

Sure, the reason was that US were not leaving base (because there was no incentive and Tali would murder anyone who steps outside the base.) , so we gave an incentive for them to leave base. (Hence why they can't spawn in base)

+1

I agree with this, we HAD helis that were alright.

18 hours ago, Cap said:

there are a few civilian helis in WAC/WAC community

I think either Whiskey or Rhys suggested this ages ago.

I think it'd be fair to let tali join in on the heli fun.

The damn (((US))) get all the good shit.

+1

NIGHT JUNGLE/FS2 - Both sides had helis = Server population high

DAY JUNGLE/HIGHLANDS - Only US have heli = Server population low

Coincidence?

Edited by Sloppy
  • Winner 1

I think the original reason of Us getting helis doesn’t even apply as there are so many US leaving the base as there arnt many tali on to ambush them and if the Us leave to spawn a heli it would usually just be a officer spawning in a heli and taking it back to base.

+1

We need helicopters added to allow us to use the F.O.B better and allow for quicker travel around the map. 

It's not like having Helicopters is unreasonable, If Taliban were poor fuckers, it wouldn't make sense but if we take the real life Taliban, Al-Qaeda & ISIS, They are rich nibbas

just add flying regiments back at this point tbh.

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 1

Or maybe just 1 parachute sub regiment in a regiment for a whole faction that acts as pilots/paratroopers.

Edited by Jarrad S
  • Dumb 1

3 hours ago, Jakey said:

It's not like having Helicopters is unreasonable, If Taliban were poor fuckers, it wouldn't make sense but if we take the real life Taliban, Al-Qaeda & ISIS, They are rich nibbas

Last time I checked I never heard anything about ISIS having helicopters in the middle east, if they had its bound to have popped up on some main stream news network.

• Dumb 1

Say we were to give Tali helicopters, They would be required to follow the rules in relation to them (no more then two in total helicopters on server) so basically Tali would be restricted to One helicopter airborne at any time.

Could tali live with that?

Tali struggled last time wit sticking to the rules re helis (at one point, US base was getting slammed with 8 coloured helis at the same time).

How would you guys enforce it amongst yourselves?

US need more than one heli, if giving tali helis means that we can only have one it's a no from me.

• Disagree 1

@Canoon I think tali only having one helicopter would be fine as when ever a chief goes to spawn one at fob they can ask in gc if any other helicopters up in the air and if there was 1 us heli they would spawn it and if there was a tali heli up they wouldn’t and would just wait for it to crashed or be destroyed.

I think this would be pretty easy to enforce as most* chiefs are responsible enough to ask or find out if another tali helicopter is in the air before spawning one in each time

( I’m guessing it would be a chief thing to spawn it in)

Edited by Jarrad S
  • Agree 1

+1 Taliban numbers at the moment are at an all time low and @sloppy is correct having both sides able to use them would make the server pop increase however it should be stated they have to be spawned at the same location as the US.

• Agree 1

+1 - Low numbers, definitely would be useful to help increase numbers.

• Agree 1

If they do give the tali helis I would like to see a few more helis added, now I'm not asking for the attack helicopters to come back (as much as I'd love it) but it would be good to see as many other unarmed helis as possible added to the spawn menu. I feel like having it so that tali can spawn one heli and US can have two would work well.

• Disagree 1
  • Dumb 1