Sign in to follow this  
dex

This is different i promise

Posted (edited)

Forum Moderator Application Template

Pre-requisites

• You must be already active and well-known member within our community

• You must be able to be formal and respectful on the forums at all times.

• You must understand the forums rules and understand how to conduct yourself on the forums.

• You must understand that the powers you are granted are for you to maintain the forums and ensure forum rules are being enforced.

General

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55026319

Steam Community Profile Page Linkhttps://steamcommunity.com/id/fvckdexter/

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): Dexter

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Dex - Dexter

Are you staff on any other servers within this community (Ingame or Teamspeak)?: I'm an Admin and TS Admin

How much time do you spend actively on the forums?: Alot checking issues and suggestions 

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : STAFF

Are you familiar with the usage of the forums?: Sure

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: 8-10

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: All the time anytime im on pretty much

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak server group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this server group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak rules: YES

Questions

Why should we choose you over other applicants? (min. 50 words): I am a better applicant than the rest because I  like to lend my hand to help and continue to make sure that CG as a whole looks good. and that nobody is abusing or breaking rules on the fourms or any other platform within CG I think I have proven myself trustworthy and competent within the staff team. And would like to make more of a impact not only on the server and TS but on the fourms too.

Why do you want to obtain the rank of Forum Moderator? (min. 100 words): The main reason I want to become a form mod is that I want to continue to become a larger part of CG and I think forum moderator is the next step to continue to help the users within the community.I enjoy playing on CG and like the community i would like to give back to the community and try to help better the face of CG. If I was to obtain the rank I can promise I will try my hardest to be honest and as unbias as possible in all situations i find myself dealing with.

In the situation of you not understanding how to deal with a certain situation, what would you do?: Ask people that know more than me, (Bobby, Deston. Ian)

Edited by dex
  • Disagree 3
  • Dumb 1

1 hour ago, Pope India said:

Don’t you have less rep than Ghett?

Yeah Its kinda for the meme just wanted to be different everyone wanted high respect so I decided to ask for low respect. If need be I will have it reset but honestly, I don't think it should be a problem. I have no warns or any issues on the forums or in game. 🙂 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 4
  • Dumb 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this