2 hours ago, Canoon said:

The person training you wasn't a trainer, nor was authorised to train you.

From the video you posted, it looked like Joel had taken away the other party to talk to them.

@Canoon either way he should have told ME why he didn't give ME ranks,not the trainer. as you can see earlier on in the report, Joel and Asatru lying and saying that Joel told me why I didn't get ranks. But now that I have uploaded the video, you guys  ignore tht

• Disagree 3

I ended up training you.  I did explain to you while we were training that it was early in the day for the server and apologised for the wait.  You still had no right to abuse Joel nor commit the RDM's.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, nlgersKILL said:

But now that I have uploaded the video, you guys  ignore tht

Seems a bit convenient that it only goes for 1:30 and completely skips over the whole death threat and training thing lmfao, and it's literally just joel taking the other guy to a sit.

and on a side note, an event master isn't compelled to tell you anything in the ways of training, it's not a necessity for you to know every nook and cranny of the training process, your best decision in that case would have been to wait patiently for a trainer or go afk, instead of doing what you did.

Edited by RussianBias
  • Agree 4

by the video you provide and people have said it comply skip half of what asatru said plus the tali INT or sod what ever i know people said this cannot train you asatru even retain you but you refused so if you did let asatru train you and did not rdm you would be playing on the sever and joel was an EM and probs had to do stuff

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 1

On 3/13/2019 at 2:34 PM, Steve said:

by the video you provide and people have said it comply skip half of what asatru said plus the tali INT or sod what ever i know people said this cannot train you asatru even retain you but you refused so if you did let asatru train you and did not rdm you would be playing on the sever and joel was an EM and probs had to do stuff

What

Use proper grammar

On 3/13/2019 at 12:57 PM, RussianBias said:

Seems a bit convenient that it only goes for 1:30 and completely skips over the whole death threat and training thing lmfao, and it's literally just joel taking the other guy to a sit.

and on a side note, an event master isn't compelled to tell you anything in the ways of training, it's not a necessity for you to know every nook and cranny of the training process, your best decision in that case would have been to wait patiently for a trainer or go afk, instead of doing what you did.

As I said previously the training from asatru and ooc stuff has Nothing to do with what I'm reporting. And that is me reporting Joel for being incompetent and a child. Stop derailing

@RussianBias It's 1:30 mins long because that's what I'm reporting. Logs can be checked afterwards and you'll see Joel made no interactions with me telling me about why he blabbed random shit like a child and leave. You can see for quite a bit of time I didn't do shit before dissing in ooc if ur so interested.

@Canoon

I didn't diss him for at least 10-20 mins after Joel physgunned away (or TPed to Ahmed) . What the fuck was he doing until then ? Did he somhow see in future and see I was going to diss him so he pre-emptively started ignoring me ?

• Disagree 2
  • Dumb 1

8 minutes ago, nlgersKILL said:

I didn't diss him for at least 10-20 mins after Joel physgunned away (or TPed to Ahmed) . What the fuck was he doing until then ? Did he somhow see in future and see I was going to diss him so he pre-emptively started ignoring me ?

At the end of the day, what he was doing was of no concern to you. He was In a sit with your trainer. So far, I've seen no evidence of what you have claimed, except that your trainer was teleported away.

Do you have a longer clip?

This seems like an entire shit show that could easily be fixed with a simple, civilized, discussion.  This is a thing that doesn't need like, what, 30+ comments?  And this just looks like a major over-reaction.  Did you try to reach out to Joel and ask to have this 'lil issue solved?  Plus Ahmed is like PFC, totally 100% allowed to train lmao!  Nah but for real, this is dumb, and your immature reaction after telling the lad to "Kys" "You're a fuckwit" etc.  You need to y'know, not act like a tard.

• Friendly 1

7 hours ago, nlgersKILL said:

And that is me reporting Joel for being incompetent and a child

How much of this report is because you just don't like the fact Joel is a minor?

6 hours ago, Canoon said:

How much of this report is because you just don't like the fact Joel is a minor?

Not much. About 1 percent

• Dumb 3

I believe that this is an ongoing issue that is obviously going no where. It would be smart if it ended here due to the fact that there are too many "he said" and "he did" comments. I believe that Joel's intentions weren't to directly single you out and make it inconvenient to you. This isn't to say it couldn't of be handled it in a different manner. At the end of the day it is up to canoon and Views as to how this staff report is going to be handled. This thread is going on and on for no reason. 

• Agree 2

I've reviewed the evidence, and spoken to both sides.

No further action will be taken. Not really a report type matter.