Staff Members In-Game Name/Alias: Joel
	Staff Members SteamID:idk
 	Staff Members Teamspeak Name/Alias: (optional)idk
	Staff Members TS UniqueID: (optional)idk
	Where did this occur? (Teamspeak | Forums | MilitaryRP) MilRP
	Type of Report: Staff report - poor admin 
	Reason for Report:He didn't whitelist me after a trainers requested it. Didn't even bother to tell me the reason. Just no clipped away
	Evidence:will upload later today

Extra Comments:He just blabbering about some random Tali shit and physgunned away the trainer without telling me why. Later on he ignored my question and tickets of me asking reason and then dissed when I saw him in character in voice chat
  • Dumb 1
  • Winner 1

1.Who Trained you

2.Did Joel say anything about not being able to join the Taliban on an odd day e.g 1st,3rd,5th etc

I know what happened since I was the one that ended up training you.
You were being trained by a Taliban player early in the morning for our server.  The Taliban player, if memory serves me right, was only INT or SOD, and did not have the appropriate rank or experience to train you.  The Taliban player then made a ticket to have you promoted to PVT or INT.  I was busy doing University work so I asked Joel to resolve the situation.

When Joel went to you he informed you that you could not be promoted.  He explained that you needed to be retrained because in our server only SGT+ can train unsupervised.   I saw what you put in response to Joel attempting to train you in OOC and so I told him to leave and I would pick up the issue.  Just for the record, you told him to kill himself and that he was a retard among other insults that I don't care to repeat.

Unfortunately, I was doing an online test in Moodle which expires after an hour of opening it so you had to wait 15 minutes for me to arrive.  When I got there you kept complaining and trying to get me to skip the training.  I did you a favour by not banning you for the behaviour you demonstrated before I got there and I did explain that to you.  I did my best to make my training enjoyable and interesting since I was training you and another fresh recruit.  As soon as I had you equipped as a PVT with your scar you attempted to pull a Mass RDM.  I was already watching you administrate so tp'd you under the map to chat.  As soon as I brought you, you killed yourself.  I then jailtp'd you and you decided to remain unresponsive.

Joel acted as a responsible staff member and stood away from the situation as soon as you crossed into the line of harassment/discrimination/threatening behaviour.  If you decide to return to our server you should actually listen to the information staff are giving you instead of telling them they are a kid who knows nothing.

On a side note,
You're obviously playing on an alt account so maybe explaining what your original CG account is might make staff less suspicious of you.

Also Joel is an EM and it isnt his top priority to promote you.

@RussianBias dipshit you don't have to quote an entire wall of text just to reply. Just do @"name"

My main issue here is how unresponsive and uninformed Joel left me after bring initially trained. He never told me why I didn't get ranks nor did he tell me about the sgt+ issue. Please don't derail the topic by bringing out events that happened afterwards. Report has absolutely nothing to do with that. How is it that something I did in future would affect Joel's poor staffing in the past ? I never did anything prior to encountering Joel... Will upload the video soon

@Asatru

• Disagree 1

All comments including off topic conversation and unnecessary extensive disrespect have been hidden. 

Please discontinue from using this post as a place for off topic arguments, disrespectful remarks and or unnecessary comments.
Continuing from this point will result in forum warnings.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Asatru said:

I know what happened since I was the one that ended up training you.
You were being trained by a Taliban player early in the morning for our server.  The Taliban player, if memory serves me right, was only INT or SOD, and did not have the appropriate rank or experience to train you.  The Taliban player then made a ticket to have you promoted to PVT or INT.  I was busy doing University work so I asked Joel to resolve the situation.

When Joel went to you he informed you that you could not be promoted.  He explained that you needed to be retrained because in our server only SGT+ can train unsupervised.   I saw what you put in response to Joel attempting to train you in OOC and so I told him to leave and I would pick up the issue.  Just for the record, you told him to kill himself and that he was a retard among other insults that I don't care to repeat.

Unfortunately, I was doing an online test in Moodle which expires after an hour of opening it so you had to wait 15 minutes for me to arrive.  When I got there you kept complaining and trying to get me to skip the training.  I did you a favour by not banning you for the behaviour you demonstrated before I got there and I did explain that to you.  I did my best to make my training enjoyable and interesting since I was training you and another fresh recruit.  As soon as I had you equipped as a PVT with your scar you attempted to pull a Mass RDM.  I was already watching you administrate so tp'd you under the map to chat.  As soon as I brought you, you killed yourself.  I then jailtp'd you and you decided to remain unresponsive.

Joel acted as a responsible staff member and stood away from the situation as soon as you crossed into the line of harassment/discrimination/threatening behaviour.  If you decide to return to our server you should actually listen to the information staff are giving you instead of telling them they are a kid who knows nothing.

^

(what Asatru said sums up everything but what happened after what Asatru said is below)

I was in the same discord channel as him and he was telling me what to do and when he came back on he saw the death threats he was saying in OOC and I did the responsible thing and not to reply and ignore him but he kept going on and on about saying to me in ooc to “neck myself” and saying that I “should have been aborted”

Edited by Joel

Stop lying Joel

You never told me why I couldn't get my ranks. And ignored me for more than 10mins straight before I said some stupid shit on ooc. You already didn't do your duties first, afterwards the ooc thing happened. Don't try and pin me saying diss in ooc as a way to say why u ignored me. You ignored me 10 mins straight before the ooc thing even happened.

12 hours ago, Asatru said:

When Joel went to you he informed you that you could not be promoted.  

No he didn't. Not at all. Your lying. Straight up ignored me.

• Disagree 2

I'm not lying I'm telling the truth. If you are telling me to Kill myself I'm not going to TP to you when there were 5 other staff on (including Asatru) was on and I know that at-least one told you, if I'm going to TP to you all you are going to do is diss me

2 hours ago, nlgersKILL said:

No he didn't. Not at all. Your lying. Straight up ignored me.

If I'm not using push to talk how does he not know?

1 hour ago, nlgersKILL said:

yeps all lies from @Joel can you explain this now ?

have you gone past those 5 minutes where that sit took 5 minutes?

Just now, Joel said:

If I'm not using push to talk how does he not know?

You have to inform me why you didnt give ranks, not someone else. Wtf are u on about saying push to talk ? are you ok ?

• Disagree 1

he made a ticket saying this guy needed to be whitelisted and I told him that I he couldn't train and he has questions I answered those questions whilst asking Asatru what to say

Nah dude clearly earlier on in the report you can see that you said you informed ME , not the TRAINER. Now youre bringing up random shit like push to talk and changing your story after I disproved your false story. You just left me without telling me anything, leaving me with nothing to do for 20 mins with your incompetence. After this, I said some shit in OOC. Youre saying you were just waiting around for 20 mins with my trainer ?

• Disagree 2

This is no place for arguments gentlemen. We are simply trying to resolve an issue that has arisen. Joel has made his statement and now canoon will decide what happens with the staff report.

1 minute ago, nlgersKILL said:

Nah dude clearly earlier on in the report you can see that you said you informed ME , not the TRAINER. Now youre bringing up random shit like push to talk and changing your story after I disproved your false story. You just left me without telling me anything, leaving me with nothing to do for 20 mins with your incompetence. After this, I said some shit in OOC. Youre saying you were just waiting around for 20 mins with my trainer ?

If your just going to attack me I'm not going to respond I've said what I've had to say and with Asatru overwatching me doing what you reported me on if your going to ask me how you are attack me.

2 minutes ago, nlgersKILL said:

with your incompetence

and Ian hided the others.

:)

Asatru has nothing to do with this buddy.

Also how TF is me saying "with your incompetence" getting a reply like "Ian hided the others" 

You make no sense and keep bringing up useless shit 

• Disagree 1

7 minutes ago, taco_in_the_hood said:

no matter if he is guilty or not making death threats in chat is never the way to go no matter what happens.

Dude I never threatened to kill him. I get your applying for staff so you're needlessly putting stuff in staff reports

• Disagree 1

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, nlgersKILL said:

Dude I never threatened to kill him. I get your applying for staff so you're needlessly putting stuff in staff reports

The only reason I am responding is becasue joel has been nothing but kind to me and I can't manage to comprehend why someone would put death threats in ooc such as telling him he should of been aborted and other obscene stuff. All I am doing is standing up for someone who has recently given me help.

Edited by taco_in_the_hood

Alright, I think this is enough chatter for now. Joel has explained his side of the story, so please don't attempt to say he is wrong ect. 
Now allow Canoon to review all the information and come up with an outcome.

• Agree 1

Sigh.

I'm gonna break it down so everyone is on the same page.

Lets start with the original complaint.

21 hours ago, nlgersKILL said:

He didn't whitelist me after a trainers requested it.

The person training you wasn't a trainer, nor was authorised to train you.

Didn't even bother to tell me the reason

From the video you posted, it looked like Joel had taken away the other party to talk to them.

Later on he ignored my question and tickets of me asking reason

Evidence?

then dissed when I saw him in character in voice chat

Evidence?

11 hours ago, nlgersKILL said:

Please don't derail the topic by bringing out events that happened afterwards. Report has absolutely nothing to do with that

When looking at a report, we look at all sides, including the before and after.

6 hours ago, nlgersKILL said:

You never told me why I couldn't get my ranks. And ignored me for more than 10mins straight

Evidence?

ooc thing even happened.

At last, we can all agree to something!

eaving me with nothing to do for 20 mins with your incompetence.

Wait.....

You ignored me 10 mins straight

Already 40 mins had passed going back and forth until an admin answered me

I'm confused, is it ten minutes, 20 or 40??

5 hours ago, nlgersKILL said:

Asatru has nothing to do with this buddy.

Asatru was the administrator looking after your ticket. Joel just did the initial work.

So.

I have two conflicting stories here. I have the staff that are saying one thing, and you saying another. The video you have shows nothing. It legit shows the Tali int being taken to a sit. 

What is concerning, however,  is stuff like this

6 hours ago, Joel said:

Just for the record, you told him to kill himself and that he was a retard among other insults that I don't care to repeat.

Now, @nlgersKILL, I want you, and only you to respond to this thread, in relation to the questions above. For your benefit, I've made them a little obvious.