Pope India

Pope TS Admin :)

Posted (edited)

General

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:120206263

Community Page:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198200678255/

In-Game Alias: Shadow Govenor Pope India

Team Speak Alias: Pope India..

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: I'm Trial-Mod on the server.

Have you been staff on any other communities?: No.

Current in game rank: Gold/Trial-Mod.

Are you familiar with teamspeak permissions and rules?: Sort of.

On a scale of 1-10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: 8/10.

Are you currently in the Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes.

Do you follow and enforce the rules to the best of your ability?: Yes I do.

Do you accept that you can not treat your friends differently to ordinary people?: Yes.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you when dealing with people?: Yes.

Do you agree not annoy event staff while they are hosting events?: Yes.

Teamspeak Agreement.

How often do you use the Teamspeak server: Whenever I'm on my computer which is pretty much every day.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typis YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak rules: YES.

Questions.

In one paragraph, please explain why you would like to become a Teamspeak Administrator?: I would like to become a Teamspeak Administrator manage the Teamspeak, assign necessary server groups to the people who need it as I get messages asking for server groups assigned to them where I simply can't, I like to spend most of my time on Teamspeak talking to people and I don't like people coming in and mingeing. I would like to become a Teamspeak Admin as I do enjoy helping people out a lot and hopefully receiving Teamspeak Admin will allow me to help people not only in the server and on Teamspeak.

In one paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on the Teamspeak as an Administrator?: As a Teamspeak Admin I would be able to make impacts on the Teamspeak in ways of managing bad users, recognising Teamspeak issues. Not only will these make an impact on the Teamspeak it would make a positive impact on the people who are looking to use the Teamspeak in ways of having people not annoying them and having the appropriate server groups within the Teamspeak. My activity will be a useful benefit as I spend most of my time in the Teamspeak.

Scenarios.

Scenario 1: A user has been mic-spamming distorted/loud music in all of the public channels. They have since disconnected and you were only notified 20 minutes after this incident occurred. 

Question 1: As a Teamspeak Administrator how do you react?: I would contact the person who notified me and ask for a name of the supposed offender along with asking that I would ask for any evidence of the user doing such things, I would also ask other staff if there was any previous reports on this user and if it was a reoccurring incident, if this was a one-off thing, if so I would inform the other Teamspeak staff to let the know. If this was a common occurrence and there were already reports on the user I will have to issue him a timeout from Teamspeak.

Scenario 2: A user has been waiting in the HELPDESK channel for over an hour and a half. You join the help-desk channel to assist them and you discover they are quite agitated by your slow response.

Question 2: As a Teamspeak Administrator how do you react?: I would start off by apologising for the slow response and explain as to why it had taken so long and how he is not being ignored. I would continue to ask him what was the problem and solve the issue to the best of my ability in a controlled fashion.

Scenario 3: There are a bunch of  users in a MilitaryRP designated public channel. You notice none of them have any server groups. All the clients are from Australia.

Quesition 3: As a Teamspeak Administrator how do you react?: I would enter their channel their channel and ask what they're doing, if in fact they are all playing on the MilRP server I would ask for what regiments, prestige and if they have donated or not (and of course give them all verified user). After knowing what tags they need I would assign it to them, after finishing I would ask if they had any questions (if so I would answer the questions to the best of my abilities)  and tell them if they had any questions they can poke any staff on the Teamspeak.

Edited by Pope India
Accidentally posted it, it's now finished :)

🙂 + 1 big daddy boi active in TS but we do have quite a few TS Admins 

• Agree 1

Multiple mistakes, stating "if they had any questions," twice. Please proof-read your application.

30 minutes ago, Able said:

Multiple mistakes, stating "if they had any questions," twice. Please proof-read your application.

On scenario 3 it is stating whether they have questions whilst I am in the channel and if they had questions when I was leaving.