Sign in to follow this  
Cap

US army officers/tali chiefs special weapon

Suggestion Name: US army officers/tali chiefs special weapon

Suggestion Type (Rank, Vehicle, Menus, Regiment): Give US army officers and Taliban chiefs there regiments special weapon or something equivilant.

Reason (Why would you like this added/removed): Officers/chiefs from other regis get there regis special weapon while tali/US ones dont.

• Agree 1

+1, I feel like it'd add a little more incentive to become a higher rank in the US army / Tali army regiments if higher ups had access to their litty donator classes weapons. :classic_happy:

• Agree 1

image.png.e9c70636d126e187549c6cbd8107725f.png

@Ian Taken today, no HK XM8, same for tali.

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Cap said:

image.png.e9c70636d126e187549c6cbd8107725f.png

@Ian Taken today, no HK XM8, same for tali.

The two default regiments don't receive it as it isn't any special then any other gun.

• Disagree 1

Well I beg to differ that its not special, I've heard it been called "broken" multiple times and if it wasn't good then why would it be the weapon you have to pay for.

• Agree 1

On 2/23/2019 at 7:40 PM, Cap said:

Well I beg to differ that its not special, I've heard it been called "broken" multiple times and if it wasn't good then why would it be the weapon you have to pay for.

So your implication is that because it's OP, the high ranking chiefs/officers who worked hard and had to prove themselves skilled without these weapons should now be given them, because they're OP?

I 100% agree. +1

1 hour ago, Nat said:

So your implication is that because it's OP, the high ranking chiefs/officers who worked hard and had to prove themselves skilled without these weapons should now be given them, because they're OP?

I 100% agree. +1

Well they need something as ISIS/75th heads get a explosive projectile launcher, delta/malakand get a flame thrower and al-Qaeda/USMC get a dart gun while the US/tali heads are left with fuck all.

• Agree 1

I wouldn't mind having an xm8 or a stunstick, or even like a couple extra frag grenades to make me feel special like the other regis

+1

• Agree 1

On 2/23/2019 at 7:40 PM, Cap said:

To be completely honestly, its been called broken because of the serious lack of recoil and spread. But like all guns, they have their pros and cons, its damage is dramatically low. I understand your seek for equality among officers/chiefs but that was the reason the default regiments officers/chiefs didn't receive it.

22 hours ago, Ezygle said:

I wouldn't mind having an xm8 or a stunstick, or even like a couple extra frag grenades to make me feel special like the other regis

+1

That would work, possibly cuffs as well to deal with stupid pvts etc

10 hours ago, Ian said:

To be completely honestly, its been called broken because of the serious lack of recoil and spread. But like all guns, they have their pros and cons, its damage is dramatically low. I understand your seek for equality among officers/chiefs but that was the reason the default regiments officers/chiefs didn't receive it.

So we don't get it because the damage is low? I'm not fully understanding your reasoning here.

The idea isn't just about equality among officers/chiefs, but also a way to test the tools each class gets so we can help promote the idea of players sticking to classes within our regiments, instead of looking toward other regiments. If we, as leaders, have access to the donator-class weapons, we can promote the usefulness of these weapons, and encourage more people to donate. Really it's a win-win scenario for everyone involved.

3 hours ago, Nat said:

So we don't get it because the damage is low? I'm not fully understanding your reasoning here.

The idea isn't just about equality among officers/chiefs, but also a way to test the tools each class gets so we can help promote the idea of players sticking to classes within our regiments, instead of looking toward other regiments. If we, as leaders, have access to the donator-class weapons, we can promote the usefulness of these weapons, and encourage more people to donate. Really it's a win-win scenario for everyone involved.

I'm purely stating information I remember from when we were setting up the classes, in no way am I saying the officers/chiefs don't receive it due to it being low damage, I said its because it literally is no different to any other firearm of choice, therefore there is no real need to have the firearm and you saying you want it for the fact of testing tools supplied to your men is ridiculous, no regiment officers/chiefs completely gain access to all tools for each class, this should be general knowledge for once you have hit chief/officer.

Anyway, I'd plus one for you guys to receive something but I'd suggest something other than an extra ordinary gun.

1 hour ago, playd3ad32 said:

I have  suggestion how about all officers get cuffs

I am sorry to say but that if down right stupid.

Moved and Locked.

Taliban Army Chiefs / US Army Officers now receive the 'cw_kk_xm8' which is their relevant special class weapon.