Sign in to follow this  
Dragoul

3v3 Tournament

Okay some of the people who have played for a while already know what this is about.

I am talking about a Colossal Gaming 3v3 Tournament, this event was held ages ago and it was amazing, people were cheering for different teams there was cool rewards everything was good and the server enjoyed it. I say that this should happen again, but no money is needed in the rewards it can just be extra exp, levels, or the same thing that we had last time, each team represents a regiment then if the team wins they get to do any change to their regiment.

This is a fun event for the server and I reckon everyone would participate, I am just giving this as a suggestion the staff and owners can sort out the details, all im saying is bring this back because I would love compete in this tournament.

It will be live streamed like the last one, the hosts can do interviews and all of that shit that we had last time. 

If you want this to happen +1 and try and get feral and badger to actually organize this, so we can start making teams and have some fun!

• Agree 1

+1, although I never experienced what the 3v3 tournament was like, everything I have heard about it has been positive, you could include the "gangs" of the server in it too!

3 hours ago, Asatru said:

Thicc boy team of 3 sentinels yeeee haaaaw +1

nah no p2w everyone gets 100 HP and the same gun so its fair.

• Sad 1

I support this, although it'd probably be smoother if the devs opened a second server for this, with restricted content to help with load times and FPS.
It can probably also be streamed if anyone has Twitch or YouTube.
Winning team can get a small reward of some kind. Maybe access to exclusive weapons or something cosmetic.
+1