Sign in to follow this  
Wolfy

Wolfy's Trial Moderator Application

General

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83605338

Steam Community Profile Page Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198127476404

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): SFC Wolfy

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Wolfy

Previous Alias: Red. Craze, Bacon

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: No

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?:

Founder @ Butcher Gaming - Closed

Founder @ Drip Gaming - Closed

Co-Founder @ Freddy x Gaming - Closed

Donator Admin @ SkyRP - Dead

Admin @ Fade Gaming - Closed

Moderator @ Nitro RP - Dead/Closed

Moderator @ Backlash Gaming - Quit

I don't know any references because these are from a while back

How much game time on Colossal Gaming MilitaryRP do you have? (Provide proof): 306.35

Bacon: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Bacon/139.99.162.1:27015/ -  668 Minutes

Capture.thumb.PNG.2c6650b8757b928ec8aa2dd6ded38b98.PNG

US 1371 PFC Bacon {37th}: https://www.gametracker.com/player/US 1371 PFC Bacon {37th}/139.99.162.1:27015/ - 1559 Minutes

Capture.thumb.PNG.27e52530bb78326b12b3e324a6fb5540.PNG

Craze: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Craze/139.99.162.1:27015/ - 7503 Minutes

Capture.thumb.PNG.2c9a4a09bdb4b7e45e30d49f11cf511b.PNG

Red: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Red/139.99.162.1:27015/ - 3059 Minutes

Capture.thumb.PNG.693f912ef32d430714f1ce0771294b49.PNG

Most recent Steam Name: Marcel | Wolfy: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Marcel | Wolfy/139.99.162.1:27015/ - 5592 Minutes

Capture.thumb.PNG.3feb49d3dcb1b391621a5f68ac44c824.PNG

Current Steam Name: Wolfy ♡: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Wolfy ♡/139.99.162.1:27015/ - 1364 Minutes

Capture.thumb.PNG.01b294bfccbee09af533ed37ace3b050.PNG

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, etc)? : Ultimate

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: Yes, I have had lots of experience with ULX.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: On a previous name I was a 6-7 with the staff because I kept getting in sits but on my current name I would say a 5-8

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?: Yes

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: Yes

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: Yes

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: Yes

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: Yes, I have had multiple bans from FS2, I was a massive minge back then I couldn’t get past PFC and kept getting kicked out of regiments and was set to trainee over 10 times. After my computer breaking in October and getting a new one last month I can say I drastically changed and have made my way to MSGT have only had few encounters with staff.

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: Not that much

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon): Yes

Questions

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay?: I am passionate about helping others and want to make sure that everyone playing on the server has an enjoyable experience role playing free of rule breakers. Also, playing on the server normally is very fun and I think that becoming a member of the staff team would enhance my experience letting me be a bigger part of the community and help wherever I can. Overall, I just love playing on the server and want to help the players on it to have the best experience that they can and stay a part of the community.

Discuss your ability to work in a team and give examples that demonstrate this: I believe I work well in a team as when using team tactics it is more often my aim and/or connection that ends up being my downfall. I could give multiple examples of teamwork I have done in the past, I have done Army Cadets and have worked my way the rank of Corporal and am currently the Platoon Sergeant, I have been given 1 award for leadership in my unit. I believe the main skill for teamwork is perspective so you can always listen to what people have to say and understand their point of view.

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively: I haven’t done anything big to have an impact on the server but I do train trainees and they often come to me if they have any questions.

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself: I am easy to talk with good intentions. I enjoy leading people and setting a good example for others whilst making players gaming experience interesting. Love a good chat and super helpful.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A Player is running around on the server and rdming constantly. Despite previous warnings from other staff, this player is still on his murder spree. All the other staff has logged off and you are the only one left. The player count is around 35. You've encountered this player before and have found him to be quite the minge.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react? First off if I see in chat or a ticket comes up with RDM or MassRDM I would bring up the console and if I see that there's a big chunk of players he has killed I would JailTP him under the map of wherever I am and talk to him. I would give him an appropriate ban of 1 day per RDM or 1 week if it's mass RDM.

Scenario 2: A well-known Player has Mass-RDMed a small squad of Players on his own team. This Player has been a very great member in the past, however recently you've observed that they are slipping up a lot.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react? He is a well-known player so I would TP him below the map no need to jail him because if he kills me it will just be worse for him. I would ask him what's going on, your not usually like this, and then ask why he killed his own team. I would then ask the players he has killed what happened, Depending on the response and the player’s tone. I would either system warn him or ban him between 1 to 5 days

Edited by Wolfy
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Wolfy said:

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): Wolfy

1. Fix that please and do your in-game name (SFC of Delta Force)

1 hour ago, Wolfy said:

Current Steam Name: Wolfy ♡: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Wolfy ♡/139.99.162.1:27015/ - 1364 Minutes

2. you don't have the amount of time to be a staff on the server you only have 22.7333333 hours on the server "You must have at least 60 active hours on the server."

Overall, -1 main reason/only reason is that the applicant doesn't have the required amount of time to be staff.

Edited by Joel

15 minutes ago, Joel said:

1. Fix that please and do your in-game name (SFC of Delta Force)

2. you don't have the amount of time to be a staff on the server you only have 22.7333333 hours on the server "You must have at least 60 active hours on the server."

Overall, -1 main reason/only reason is that the applicant doesn't have the required amount of time to be staff.

for point 2, I changed my steam name 1 day before making the app

1 minute ago, Wolfy said:

for point 2, I changed my steam name 1 day before making the app

What was your old Steam ID

(and your Steam Name)

Edited by Joel

3 minutes ago, Joel said:

(and your Steam Name)

steam IDs cannot be changed Steam Name is right next to the link and on game tracker

17 minutes ago, Wolfy said:

steam IDs cannot be changed Steam Name is right next to the link and on game tracker

I know

22 minutes ago, Joel said:

18 minutes ago, Wolfy said:

1 minute ago, Joel said:

I know

Then why did you ask for my old SteamID

+/-  Would like to see your behaviour and activity over the next 30 days.
You have a
fewsilly warns and stuff that tbh aren't that old.  You should aim to play like a Tmod for the next 30days i.e. behave at all times.  like you said to me you used to be a bit of a minge.  However, since you joined Delta Force you've been; for the most part, well behaved.  Keep up this change and I'll slap you a thicc +1.

Thank you for your application to join the staff team.

Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

The main reason for this denial is your recent in-game behaviour indicates that you currently do not meet the high standard required to be a trial moderator. Your recent history (past month) includes:

1 warn for Team Killing a player mic spamming music

1 warn for "Roleplaying as a hitman and TKing x 2" (Resulted in a ban)

1 warn for TK a friend for "fun"

1 wan for DCing to avoid arrest. (Resulted in a ban)

That history is inconsistent with what you told us in your application, namely, 

19 hours ago, Wolfy said:

last month I can say I drastically changed and have made my way to MSGT have only had few encounters with staff.

Feel free to reapply after the 27th of Feb, 2019. I recommend though that you spend some time fixing the above behaviour.

Canoon

Head Administrator.

@Ian @Able - Please lock and close.