Sign in to follow this  
MAKEOUTHILL

R I C E R

Offenders In-Game Name/Alias: MAKEOUTHILL
	Offenders SteamID: not sure
	Reason for ban: mass rdm
	Evidence: just really want to play on this unique server again. 
  • Winner 1

Hi.

Can you please stop wasting your time and ours we have very little interest in the appeal of someone who takes joy in mass rdm let alone someone who shows zero to no remorse for what they have done. Considering this is your third appeal and your previous two were denied if it were up to me your ban would be extended for not listening to Senior staff they have told you in a previous appeal that you are to wait out the ban and yet you make another appeal.

giphy.gif

Edited by Walter
  • Agree 1
  • Dumb 1

Ok listen here mate i never said i enjoy mass rdming and how am i showing zero remorse you incel?. if you good read youd realize that my second appeal isnt even a appeal. Fuck off you dumb cunt no one cares what you have to say you pathetic attention seeking swine. leave the collosal gaming society because honestly you are a worthless no good piece of shit you dumb fuck head i hope you get RDMED in real life faggot 

• Disagree 1

5 minutes ago, MAKEOUTHILL said:

Ok listen here mate i never said i enjoy mass rdming and how am i showing zero remorse you incel?. if you good read youd realize that my second appeal isnt even a appeal. Fuck off you dumb cunt no one cares what you have to say you pathetic attention seeking swine. leave the collosal gaming society because honestly you are a worthless no good piece of shit you dumb fuck head i hope you get RDMED in real life faggot 

And now I believe you just got yourself a bigger punishment, Glad your appeals didn't get accepted.

7 minutes ago, MAKEOUTHILL said:

Listen here nerd, I'll curb stomp your ape ass looking face you ugly ass keyboard warrior, fucking dweeb. Keep talking shit and you'll just get a longer ban you fucking nonce

• Winner 1

You obviously are not learning the lesson. I've extended your ban.

Your new ban is now two weeks.

@Ian please lock.

• Agree 1

Along-side this ban extension, you will be receiving a week timeout from the forums due to the toxicity/staff disrespect.