Lindy

75th Slams at Sergent major

Suggestion Name: to Decrees the rank to get slams to Sargent

Suggestion Type (Rank, Vehicle, Menus, Regiment): regiment 

Addon Pack (Optional): NA

Addon Pack File Size: NA

Reason (Why would you like this added/removed): in 75th you get slams at the rank sergeant major which is just too high, in 75th we have explosives but we can only use them at a high rank, this makes the subclass almost useless untell that rank, and even if you do get to the rank it takes a long time anyway, so I would like to see the rank to get slams lowered to Sargent like with all the other thing like the sniper rifle and the defibrillator, this would make demolition a subclass worth to join and to stay in.

Screenshots (Optional): na

• Agree 2

+1 Myself would put it down to CPL. As the Taser from MP's, and defibs from the medic classes get their special weapons/"abilities" at the rank of Corporal. 

Edited by Etho.

+1, tbh though I'm in favour of making it that you get the slams, the sniper and the defibs at pvt like the p2w classes. Some may say that you have to earn it but we have tryouts for getting into the subclass in the first place.

• Agree 1

-1 This was suggested for Green Berets (they used to get slams at WO) and it was never changed.  The main reason is that slams kill allies and civilians way too frequently.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

17 minutes ago, Asatru said:

-1 This was suggested for Green Berets (they used to get slams at WO) and it was never changed.  The main reason is that slams kill allies and civilians way too frequently.

-1 like what asatru said 

• Disagree 1

-1 Like what Asatru said, Angry enough that 75th TK more people than they kill with grenade launchers, Slams would make it worse. If they really want slam they can wait  

• Disagree 2

-1 i have to agree with asatru you guys cant even use the grenade luncher like legit we get TK by you guys so why should you think that you guys should have slams your no GB's im just saying 

• Disagree 2

+1 The sub-reg seems useless compared to the other ones in 75th and really lessens the appeal to join demolition, having some form of demolition equipment earlier on will keep people interested in the class.

• Winner 1

+ 1 sub-class is inactive due to the slams being a high rank to get. I feel that if they were changed the sub-regi will be descent.

CHOOKITY POP                                                          If you can read this you are a virgin

1 hour ago, Rex said:

If 75th Learn how to use the Nade Launcher and if their COL learns to lead a regi properly I'll +1 

man really what does that have to do with the slams like jesus leave the man alone