Lindy

Lindy's Trial Moderator Application

Moderator Application Template

Pre-requisites

• You must be already active and well-known member within our community

Yes

• You must be calm and know how to handle stressful situations as a staff member you will get stressed.

Yes

• You must understand the chain of command.

Yes

• You must understand that the powers you are granted are for you to help people and the community.

Yes

• You agree that your rank can be taken away at any time if you are reported abusing.

Yes

• You need to understand that you may not receive the rank.

• Yes

•  

• As a staff member, you must understand that you are required to help/run events.

• Yes

• You must have an understanding of the rules and RP.

• Yes

• You must have at least 60 active hours on the server.

• I currently have 1164.4167 hours.

• You must show appropriate levels of maturity in all aspects within the community.

• Yes

General

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:195466999

Steam Community Profile Page Link: 

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198351199726

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston):

Colonel Lindy

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston):

Lindy

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?:

In previous times I have been Event Master on the MilitaryRP Server.

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?:

I have not been Staff on any other communities besides Colossal Gaming.

How much game time on Colossal Gaming MilitaryRP do you have? (Provide proof):
Here is my Gametracker link, I have 1164.4167 current hours. https://cache.gametracker.com/player/Captain%20Autizmo/139.99.162.1:27015/

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? :

Silver

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?:

Yes, I am familiar with the administration mod known as ULX, I have used it quite a bit, I was previously EM on Colossal and used it on many occasions so I’m comfortable with using it again.
Previously I have joined friends servers and we have used ULX to mess around, so I know my way around the mod.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?:

I would say an 8.5

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?:

Yes I am

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?:

Yes, I do.

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?:

Yes, I do.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?:

Yes.

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times:

Yes.

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: I currently have no bans to date.

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?:

I am on Teamspeak whenever I’m found on the server, I'm usually in 75th Rangers or other Private Channels. If I'm not on the server I am easily accessible via Discord.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak

Rules (Link soon😞 YES

Questions

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay?:

I believe you should accept me as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming as I have been a part of the community for a long time.  I know the server Dynamics and I have developed as a person with my experience on the server. I like to think I am a very fast learner, and I can catch onto things fast. I am always willing to help others, I strive to make the community a better place for everyone.  

I truly would like a second chance, I understand I messed up before as Event Master.  However, I think I have matured as an individual. I understand that if I am given the responsibility of a Trial Moderator; I must always be respectful, compassionate, and logical. I believe if I get given a second chance I will be able to make a positive effect on the community.  I am active and know my way around the server.

Discuss your ability to work in a team and give examples that demonstrate this:

Not only have I been apart of the Event Master team, but I have also had a lot of experience being in Leadership positions in-game and out of the game, in my normal life as well. I have been working in a team for a long time, esspeculliy play soccer and other team sports like cricket.

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively:

I spent a long time working on peoples goals, I believe when running a regiment you want to achieve the goals of the people who are in the regiment. You could ask some of my old men and even my current that I make a big effort on helping people out and wanting them to be the best they can possibly be.

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself:

I am a 15-year-old from Melbourne Australia.  I play lots of sport and work a lot. I would say I am a very well minded person who loves to talk to people and to get to know them better.  I like to have long conversations about history, music, (love Queen, Rolling Stones and other iconic rock bands) economics and the Australian military. I lived in Dubai for around 7 years and moved around the world for a while. I was living on military bases until my family finally decided to settle down in Australia, so I could grow up and have a  proper childhood. I know people don't really like the sort of stuff but my favourite part of history is 20th and 21st century.

I like being able to get to know people in the best way possible, so if you ever want to talk just message me on discord or team speak and I will be happy to talk to you.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A Player is running around on the server and RDM’ing constantly. Despite previous warnings from other staff, this player is still on his murder spree. All the other staff has logged off and you are the only one left. The player count is around 35. You've encountered this player before and have found him to be quite the minge.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react?

I would !bring the player under the map and !god myself instead of !jailtp.  The reason is I want them to feel like I going to hear them out. I would ask him “why he is RDM’ing”? After talking to him and reading out the rules I would make sure he knows not to RDM/TK. I will then run !warn to check the players warn history.  I will read out the punishment and I would !warn through his steam id (!warnid (steamid) Mass RDM despite previous verbals to stop - 1week ban. If it was the players first MassRDM offence I would ban him for 1 week.

Scenario 2: A well-known Player has Mass-RDMed a small squad of Players on his own team. This Player has been a very great member in the past, however recently you've observed that they are slipping up a lot.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react?

First, I would tp the player outside the map trying to get a valid reason from him RDM’ing, then I would TP the players one at a time who got RDM’d, to obtain their side of the story. Then after getting their story and looking that the players past warn history and bans, I would decide that a warn/ban of 12 hours would be appropriate.  The reason I would choose 12 hours over the standard 1 week is to try to get the player to realise that; even though he has been a good player in the past, his current actions are getting him banned. Hopeful this will mean he will come back with a more serious and positive attitude.

Thanks for reading my application, please consider. 

• Disagree 2

+1 i have known him for a long time i consider him as a online brother lol but its true he is reliable and i think he would make a great staff i know you have a record of mingyness but i think you have passed that now 

Ethan Shirley-CWO-75th rangers

- You don't deserve Colonel, Let alone Moderator

- You made an MP leave the server

- You don't know how to follow orders

- The list goes on

Edited by Wolfy
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

-1 You've matured heaps but not enough.

You still fuck around quite a lot, often breaching boundaries and pissing others off from what I've been hearing. I just don't think you're quite ready with your current attitude, it still needs fixing.

You can be serious when you want as shown when being my lower ranking officer.

You fuck around a little too much.

-1 you abuse your rank as a colonel i have no doubt you would abuse your power as a staff member. its only been a couple days since i noticed you really slowed down on minging 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Please do not argue in this thread. This is not a "bash the applicant" type of thread. Do your + or - and move on.

• Agree 1

All comments regarding conversations and the response asking for facts to be stated have been hidden.

Applications are left for the community to leave their opinions on the applicant, as long as an appropriate opinion/rebuttal is left this is completely fine.
Please do not argue about someones opinion asking for facts to be stated.

Cyka Blyat, Вымой свой рот от своих грехов, ты трахаешь суку!!! *BMPH* *BMPH* *BMPH*

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 3

Lindy mate I've known u for quite a bit of time and for all that time I've never once seen u be mature, You abused your powers as a Event Master by flinging people around the map and just doing dumb stuff in general, But mate the reason why I'm -1 your application is the fact that your an complete minge you got beaten by Etho because you "REEEEEEEEEEEEEE" in front of him and you've minged in DB multiple times, so I just think u 110% should not any staff positions until u fix yourself.

Edited by UpperCut "Coal"
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

-1 like everyone said even though i am not on the sever much and in tali what i heard you are mingy 

• Agree 1

Thank you for your application to join the staff team as a Trial Moderator.

Your application is currently Under Review and a determination will be made within the coming days as to your current suitability for the position. 

Please do not contact the staff team in relation to your application during this stage, as this will adversely impact your application. 

Kind regards

Canoon

Head Administrator

Colossal Gaming

-1 even though your behavior has improved a bit none of us can still trust you there was a good example the night before when you threw that smoke at debrief and then a lower officer telling you that's a demotable offence then player dissing them wasn't the right thing to do. 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Im gonna ask why does your app have dot points like really its looks ugly with it im not trying to mean im just saying 

Minus One
As your time as an Event Master, you showed that you can be extremely immature. This was during events, admin sits ect, you always managed to show your side of immaturity and not the mention the constant earrape/micspam on Teamspeak during events and out. You get extremely hot headed in situations that require patience and when you are questioned, not to mention the bias behaviour that you always manage to emit.  

Before applying for this role, I'd first encourage that you attempt to control your anger and learn to be a bit more mature, anyways good luck.

• Agree 5

-1 Is way too immature to be moderator.and everyone forgets that he shot up DB with Ghett,Entra,Jake and forza no just me 

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1