Sign in to follow this  
Krona

Krona Respected app

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:88499853

Steam Community Profile Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198137265435/

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): WO Krona

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Krona

How much game time do you have on the server? (Provide proof) 

(All of these names were mine and I probably have more,  but I can't  remember all the names I used to have.) 

https://www.gametracker.com/player/AutismoWizmo SKINHUB.COM/139.99.162.1:27015/   : 105 hours
https://www.gametracker.com/player/AutismoWizmo GGS.SX/139.99.162.1:27015/: 32 hours
https://www.gametracker.com/player/AutismoWizmo/139.99.162.1:27015/: 25 hours 
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Krona/139.99.162.1:27015/: 187 hours 
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Krona GGS.SX/139.99.162.1:27015/: 82 hours

431 total hours from the account names I could remember (Krona is my active one)

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Bronze, Gold, ect)? : Guest

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: I'd probably say a 6~7. I've had talks with and know a fair amount of staff members and players.

Are you currently in the Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?: Yes, I would never try to break the rules and ruin the game experience for other players intentionally. 

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: Yes.

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: None that I can recall. If I have, please leave a comment so I can update thread.

Questions

In One Paragraph, Please Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself:

I'm just a guy who likes garrysmod when it comes down to it. I've been mostly been fascinated with computers, technology, and video gaming for essentially all of my life.  I start gaming when I was probably 5 more decibels higher pitched voice than what I am today (if you can imagine that) so I have met many friends within the internet and video gaming from quite a young age, mostly playing Minecraft like all squeakers back in the early 2010's. I'm just a guy who sits in front of a screen playing vidya games, watching youtube, browsing Reddit because I'm not a normie, and to be  honest it's just what I love doing and I couldn't be more happy. Along with more social and RP oriented games like Garrysmod, I also am a fan of MMO's and RPG's like Runescape. Who needs a girlfriend when you have 99 woodcutting amirite lads? Aswell as that, I also enjoy survival games like Rust, Conan Exiles, Scum, and other shit like that. 

So there you have it, a paragraph about how I'm an EPIC gamer. 

In One Paragraph, Please explain why you would like to obtain the rank of Respected:

I would like to receive respected for 2 main reasons. Number one, I have been playing this server for a decently long time. I would consider myself a low tier OG. I never really have ever been promoted to an officer rank because I was infatuated with helis and planes on the server's old map so I would always be in either USAF or 101st. Although most of the officers in those regis were fairly inactive and didn't care much for promoting me. I didn't care because I was too busy flying jets all the time I was on the server. I played in 101st when I was challenging Ghett to be commander of 101st, although I stopped playing the server around that time. I eventually came back months ago and I found out his abilities as commander were severely lacking as  leading to him getting banned. Anyway I feel like I've had done a lot for my past time playing this server and I never really got any commendation for it when I played. Getting respected would make me feel like all those hours I sunk into just flying jets and helis for no reason actually meant something. (Bring back USAF by the way, it was literally the best regi.) Second reason I want to get respected rank is that I'm tired of just being referred to as "guest" on the server when I have been playing for a while, am still quite active on home base and events, and have even donated to the server! (The donation for special classes that I have doesn't give you a tag or anything) 

Without dragging my app on too long, feel free to comment on things if you want me to clarify or you just want to chat. Ty for reading my respected app and I value your opinions on why I should / shouldn't receive the rank 😄

P.S (I'm going the fuck to bed after writing this because it's 1:07 AM and I'm tired as shit so I'll reply to comments and all that tomorrow)

Edited by Krona

Your application is somewhat informal, using the phrases "sick cunt" and "ghetting" really drive me off this app.

If you want to get respected, you might want to change this.

• Friendly 1

31 minutes ago, India Golf Niner-Niner said:

-1 bit of a minge in OOC and you shit talk quite a lot of people

-1 Asked me to +1 it

55 minutes ago, India Golf Niner-Niner said:

-1 bit of a minge in OOC and you shit talk quite a lot of people

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "Bit of a minge in OOC"? ty.

2 minutes ago, Krona said:

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "Bit of a minge in OOC"? ty.

Talking quite a bit of shit in OOC, you tell people to fuck off and just generally rude to people in OOC

On 2/1/2019 at 9:05 PM, India Golf Niner-Niner said:

Talking quite a bit of shit in OOC, you tell people to fuck off and just generally rude to people in OOC

I can't recall instances where I blatantly tell people to fuck off, but I appreciate your concern and will try to improve upon that in the future. 🙂

Edited by Krona

I would like to see some more player / staff responses before I advance this application further. 

-/+ seen you around but don't know you.  Respected is something that you earn by gaining the respect of the community which, well, you can't have if we don't really know you.