Sign in to follow this  
Able

Able's TS Admin Apllication

Important Notes

All applications must be formal if you don't take your application seriously you risk being denied on the spot.
Putting an appropriate amount of time and effort into your application is expected. Applications can take up-to or more than 2 weeks to be decided upon. Please be patient.
We know your application is there, we have not forgotten about it.
If your application gets denied, please don't be discouraged. Take the feedback, improve, and try again at a later date.
If your application gets denied, please wait at least* 2 weeks before re-applying. It's not mandatory to wait longer, but it is strongly recommended. Take this time to use feedback properly so that you can be better suited for the position.

Application Template

Pre-requisites

You must be already active and well-known member within our community
You must be calm and know how to handle stressful situations as a staff member you will get stressed.
You must understand the chain of command.
You must understand that the powers you are granted are for you to help people and the community.
You agree that your rank can be taken away at any time if you are reported abusing.
You need to understand that you may not receive the rank.
You must have an understanding of the rules and how the teamspeak 3 client works.
You must show appropriate levels of maturity in all aspects within the community.

General

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:94443609

Steam Community Profile Page Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149152947

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.General Crudes): Able

Teamspeak Alias (E.g. crudes): Able

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: No, except on MilitaryRP

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: 

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : Moderator

Are you familiar with teamspeak permissions and settings?: I think I have basic knowledge of teamspeak permissions and settings. If I need help with anything I can ask other members within the community.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: 7

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes

Do you follow and enforce the rules to the best of your ability?: Yes, breaking rules is bad.

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: Of course, I hate bias people.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with people?: I do own a microphone.

Do you agree not to annoy any event staff while they are hosting events?:  I agree.

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: I am on it everyday.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules: Yes

Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become a Teamspeak Administrator?: I would like to become a TS Admin as I would like to contribute more towards the community, I thoroughly enjoy being apart of this community and would like to keep it clean, I would like to assist other players on a different platform and teamspeak sounds like a good start. Adding to this I am on the teamspeak everyday meaning that I can monitor the teamspeak server regularly. 

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on the Teamspeak as an Administrator?: In my opinion, I don't think I'll be able to make a big impact to the teamspeak server but that doesn't bother me as I feel like I am the person at the back of the group that still influences somethings. I could only bring an opinion and a third decision if I was to become an administrator.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A User has been mic-spamming distorted/loud music in all of the public channels. They have since disconnected and you were only notified 20 minutes after the incident occured.

Question 1: As a Teamspeak Administrator, how do you react?: First I would hop into the channel with the person who had created the ticket about the offender, I will proceed  to ask for names and a full explanation of what the offender had done, seeing as mic-spamming can piss a lot of people off a 1-3 hour ban would be given, if the offender was to hop on and continue to do this, I will drag him to a help desk channel and proceed to tell him what rules he had broken then issue out a 2-4 day ban.

Scenario 2: A User has been waiting in the HELPDESK channel for over an hour and a half. You join the help-desk channel to assist them and you discover they are quite agitated by your slow response.

Question 2: As a Teamspeak Administrator, how do you react?: I will first tell them an apology on behalf the teamspeak admins, once the complaints are finished, I will ask them why they have joined the help desk channels, if they request tags/channel groups I can help them out in an instant. If they came for in-game questions I can also help them out too. If they came to the help desk for a complaint I will happily sit down and listen to what they have to say and try to resolve it in a manner that benefits the community and them if possible.

Scenario 3: There are a bunch of Users in a MilitaryRP designated Public-Channel. You notice none of them have any Server Groups. All the clients are connected from Australia.

Question 3: As a Teamspeak Administrator, how do you react?: I would pop into the channel and tell them I will be moving them into a help desk channel once we are in the channel I will ask them why they are on the teamspeak server, same procedure will happen (previous question). Also seeing that they are all connected to Australia I will ask them if came from the MilitaryRP server, if not I can simply direct them to the channels under == Gaming Channels ==.

+1, can handle stressful situations like user complaints very well. And is a hardworking moderator in-game, I think he would excel in this position and thoroughly deserves it.