Sign in to follow this  
Jesus

Jesus's Mod Application

General

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:50317479

Steam Community Profile Page Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060900686

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): SPC Jesus

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston):  Jesus

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: No

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: I have been a Trail Moderator on a few SWRP servers 
Spartan Gaming SWRP- Reference- MnM https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198191353665/ (I was known as CMDR Rex T-Mod

How much game time on Colossal Gaming MilitaryRP do you have? (Provide proof): I have more hours but I cant remember the name it was under, this is what I have that I could find

76 hours-https://www.gametracker.com/player/DieselKill/139.99.162.1:27015/

37 hours- https://www.gametracker.com/player/Jesus/139.99.162.1:27015/

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : Legendary 

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: I'm  rusty to the commands but I remember the basics

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: 6

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?:  I do

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: I do

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: Yes

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: Yes

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: date/ warn explain. (December 28th disconcerting to avoid arrest 1 day ban) I was re-logging into the server due to some lag issues and I was given 5 min to relog but i take a while to load the server so in 5 min I was warned and banned

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: Not often as my regiment uses Discord

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon): Yes

Questions

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay?: My strong work ethic means i can effectively take on tickets especially during off peak times when other admins are not on.  I am usually active at least 5-10 hours and am on almost every day. also if its late at night and if there are no EM's on i would take the initiative and try to entertain players by organizing  a mini event or role play situation.

Discuss your ability to work in a team and give examples that demonstrate this: I have worked in a few hospitality workplaces before and that takes teamwork and communication to get food out quick. 

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively: I have before helped players understand how to play the game better and explain to them the rules better on what they can and can't do and train a lot of trainees 

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself: I would say I'm a very charismatic friendly fellow. I'm very loyal and honest person and try to be as humble as i can be. I'm getting my foot in the hospitality industry in becoming a chef, my main hobbies are cooking, music and gaming but I want to get in some hobbies such as archery, shooting guns. I do tend to be a bit of a minge at times but mostly with my regiment but when it comes time to be serious I always am.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A Player is running around on the server and rdming constantly. Despite previous warnings from other staff, this player is still on his murder spree. All the other staff has logged off and you are the only one left. The player count is around 35. You've encountered this player before and have found him to be quite the minge.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react? I would JailTP him to me and tell him that he was warned many times about this incident before and tell him how its unacceptable and give him a warn and a 1 week ban for the constant Mass RDM's

Scenario 2: A well-known Player has Mass-RDMed a small squad of Players on his own team. This Player has been a very great member in the past, however recently you've observed that they are slipping up a lot. 

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react? Tp him to me and talk to him and see whats going on, listen to him and hear his story of why he did it and why he thought it was ok, I then would Tp those who made the ticket and ask them whats going on and listen to their side and hear what they say about the incident.  After hearing what has happened I would explain to the player what he did is not right and is still punishable, I would give him a warn for the incident but inform him I have a close eye on him

Edited by DieselKill

Neutral
I see you around the server sometimes, but I would defiantly encourage you to try get a bit more known throughout the community by using the forums and Teamspeak. Get to know a bit more people and let people get to know you a bit more.

Anyways, goodluck.

Neutral

I've often seen you around in game, Enough to say that you are active. Although I wouldn't personally say your still well too known. I believe that you should get more known within the community to be applying. Give it another 2 weeks to a month till you feel like your well known enough. Otherwise good luck.

+1
I've had Jesus in Delta Force for a fortnight now.  During this time he has shown a likeable personality, Good sense of morality, and deals with situations positively.  I guess the reason not many players know Jesus that well is because he is very active in the Delta Force discord since I make it almost mandatory to be in discord during peak hours xD.
I think if you keep up your activity over the next two weeks you may get some more positive reactions to your application.

+1 i think he is capable of been a mod in my opinioun he is active and does his best in delta force and hes a nice guys overall

This man has 5-6 hours avg per day and doesn't have any AFK hours over the last 30 days.  Keep it up, dude!

a big gae phat +1 its due to that he know his way of using q menu and etc and that hes a cewl dude 

+1
-He's a great person and i think  will be a good addition to the staff team

Edited by Wolfy

Thank you for your application to join the staff team as a Trial Moderator.

Your application is currently Under Review and a determination will be made within the coming days as to your current suitability for the position. 

Please do not contact the staff team in relation to your application during this stage, as this will adversely impact your application. 

Kind regards

Canoon

Head Administrator

Colossal Gaming