Posted (edited)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:120206263

Steam Community Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198200678255/

Current In-game Alias: RDL Pope India.

Most Commonly Known Alias: Pope India.

Are you staff on any other servers within this community: No.

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: No

How much game time do you have on the server? (Provide proof): https://imgur.com/a/rQSg8Qz (First name) https://imgur.com/a/jFcBaAe (Second name) (These are the same account I had changed my steam name once).

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? Gold.

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: Yes I am familiar with ULX.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?7-8

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: I do have a fully functional mic/headset.

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: I understand that what I have to do is taken seriously and that all matters will be taken with a sense of urgency.

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: I currently have no bans to date/at all.

Do you Understand as an Event Master you are not allowed to abuse your rank outside of the Events you run? Yes.

Do you have any Event Experience (Have you played a Character in an Event or assisted in the Set-up)?: Yes, I have been a zombie for zombie a zombie event, I have helped produce event ideas and I have done a few Taliban debriefs/briefings for events.

Do you feel confident in delivering clear and concise briefings and debriefing?: I feel as if I am clear and precise when doing briefings and debriefs 

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?Every time I am on the server and sometimes when I am not on the server.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. Yes I will not abuse my teamspeak powers.

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become an Event Master on MilitaryRP: To help out the already existing Event Master team to make the events better and not having to cluster the other Event Master members into doing events by themselves or little help as I'm on for almost every event. With extra help to the EM team it should take less time to set up an event which will better the other peoples experience on the server. Overall I want to help out and make other peoples experience on the server better.

In One Paragraph, please explain how you will bring new, interesting and creative Event Ideas to the table?: I personally like like having an interesting purpose to an event that has a back story so I feel that I could create an event that has a small story to it when it comes to briefing and why you're actually shooting the opposing team making it a more immersive experience for those participating in the event. Thus forth creating a better event which more people might enjoy more.

Briefly describe how a "Typical Event" is run: Before map change everyone is called to debrief where you might be briefed if not you will wait there until map change, when map changes, (if you did not receive a brief you will be briefed on the Event map) there will be a set up timer, once the timer is done you will be told to prepare to move out, some time later you will move out. After whatever the first part of the event is finished you will be told prepare for map change, after map change you will be briefed again, same thing preparing to move out, moving out and the set up timer. After the event finishes the appropriate levels will be given, map will change back to home map, after map changed there will be debrief then brief dismissed.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: Users are complaining about the quality of the Event you are running despite being only being 2 minutes into the Event. You spent almost an hour crafting this event and you were very keen to run it.

As an Event Master how do you react?: I wouldn't react in a bad way which would make EM team and me look bad. I would read as to what the people who are saying and take the criticism into consideration and fix up what was wrong in the second half of the event (assuming it was the first part), if it was second part I would take into consideration to my next event.

Scenario 2: During your Event, you urgently need to go AFK. You will most likely not return in time to finish the event and it has only been running for 5 minutes.

As an Event Master how do you react?: I would look for another Event Master who is online and I would send them my script and the plans for rest of event which would make them feel not so rushed and relaxed instead of having to make up an event on the spot.

Event Crafting

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y41EqQoRb9Kum0K3Vy7klqqcURj8R8LLmZanCFmH4WE/edit

Edited by India Golf Niner-Niner

+1

Has a good knowledge of ulx commands allready and has spent some time with EM'S learning how things are to be done. Event crafting was preety spot on with the way it should be setout.

Hopefully you can bring some fresh ideas to the events.

• Agree 1

+1 Event Crafting is Very on point, Questions have good answers, and we are looking for some new people, would be a great addition to the Event Master team.

• Agree 1

+1 

Being active in the teamspeak i get to hear ideas that are floated by India and i must say that his in-depth approach to events will be interesting and most likely be implemented well  resulting in enjoyable events.

Not only this  but he also demonstrates capable abilities in ULX and utilising props as demonstrated by his commanding experience

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

+1

Could use a couple more Tali EM’s. 

:classic_tongue:

Questions are answered well, from my experience your skills have the potential to be a good EM.

Edited by Papa
  • Agree 1

+1 
Great guy and active on downtime, events and teamspeak. Even though your trash at PVP, your events will be fun to play.

• Agree 1

+1 Event is on point, good person , active in game and in TS  I reckon you would become a great EM 

• Agree 1

Where do I begin, Pope brings a lot of enjoyment to the community with his easy-going nature and ability to talk to anyone. Also, I think he has the maturity level to undertake sits where necessary and provide guidance to players. His event crafting is of high calibre and could see him fitting well into an Event Master position. I wish you the best of luck. +1

• Agree 1

DENIED 

After being told to quit talking about your app and it being accepted, i've given you many warnings but you didnt get the message. You can re-apply in 2 weeks

• Agree 1