Jump to content
[DN] FOrza

Ians being disrespectful and lying

Recommended Posts

Staff Members In-Game Name/Alias: Ian
	Staff Members SteamID:STEAM_0:1:172391483
 	Staff Members Teamspeak Name/Alias: (optional)
	Staff Members TS UniqueID: (optional)
	Where did this occur? (Teamspeak | Forums | MilitaryRP) militaryRP
	Type of Report: Staff report
	Reason for Report:So as me trying out new servers I decide to join this server and I am then refused traing and pmed by Ian saying "why are you ban evading" i dont know wtf is going on and am just dumb founded. After this an event starts where i ask him why he pmed me he replied I did not pm you stop lying. Then when i said i had evedince hes then said "i pmed you becuz i thought you where ban evadiing" (sooooo you refused me being trained over a thought?) then when im trying to make this forum post and i say this he say "BE TRAINED OR BE BANNED"
	Evidence: 


him saying no one pmed you then after that he msg me this after saying i have proof
5FB0FEA769286077CAE7830B2F58AB230751B322 you then after that he msg me this after saying i have proof

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also when i was trying to make this report and he knew this hey then said "be trained or be banned" - proof - 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude the video is above is after you being told to be trained after 2 hours, you have literally been constantly minging. So that still stands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

We tried to train you and all you were doing was being mingy i know what community your from and there is trolls all throughout it, if you really wanted to be trained i would suggest that you stop being a big minge and actually do something worth your time instead of being a troll on servers.

 

- If you would like to be trained and not be a big minge then i suggest you stop, you keep saying random stuff about random things so stop.

Edited by Adine - Danger D00del

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, I see what is going here. So a previous member of the CG community was recently banned who also have the name Forza. This user is known to have alt accounts to come on the server and when you join having the name "Forza" that is why Ian would've PMed you "why are you ban evading" as he thought you were this user.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh and next time when making a thread, please don't try make it a threat, just do it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that doesent explain how this was poorly handled and how disrespectful and lying he was also i was doing that since you wouldnt awnser me intel i did that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also in the second clip, you are seen being dragged by Ian to the Spawn area (US DB). You as a trainee should be sitting in spawn or at a Training dupe area to wait to be trained. The post above from others suggest that you have been quite mingy and trying to avoid training which is why Ian said "Be trained or be banned" which is 100% fair 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was trying to train you and all you kept doing was running away, this is when the threats of being banned came from Ian and I, but ian decided to take over, i was watching the whole thing and you were none stop yelling in your mic "why dont you answer my question"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rex said:

Also in the second clip, you are seen being dragged by Ian to the Spawn area (US DB). You as a trainee should be sitting in spawn or at a Training dupe area to wait to be trained. The post above from others suggest that you have been quite mingy and trying to avoid training which is why Ian said "Be trained or be banned" which is 100% fair 

He was also running out of trainee spawn on the home map

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, [DN] FOrza said:

that doesent explain how this was poorly handled and how disrespectful and lying he was also i was doing that since you wouldnt awnser me intel i did that

no where in that video did I see you get disrespected if you do have any clips feel free to add them into your post with the "Edit tool" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BananaKing said:

I was trying to train you and all you kept doing was running away, this is when the threats of being banned came from Ian and I, but ian decided to take over, i was watching the whole thing and you were none stop yelling in your mic "why dont you answer my question"

Same thing happened to us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, [DN] FOrza said:

that doesent explain how this was poorly handled and how disrespectful and lying he was also i was doing that since you wouldnt awnser me intel i did that

You might want to re-read some of the multiple pm's I sent and what I said to you over all your crying.
I said in the PM, I couldn't understand you because of your mic.
and two, I told you I'd speak to you after your training.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ian said:

You might want to re-read some of the multiple pm's I sent and what I said to you over all your crying.
I said in the PM, I couldn't understand you because of your mic.
and two, I told you I'd speak to you after your training.

then why did you lie and say no one pmed me?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, [DN] FOrza said:

then why did you lie and say no one pmed me?

You asked why you were PM'd with threats to be banned, no one PM'd you that..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, [DN] FOrza said:

then why did you lie and say no one pmed me?

 

When map changes for events all client-side chats and PM history is removed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for the taking the time to put in this report, as reports help the community and the staff team improve.

In relation to what happened between you and Ian, the reason you were originally contacted was that staff were informed that you were possibly a ban evading account of a player that was recently banned, who went by the name Forza.  That is where this original issue arose.

The senior administrators have reviewed the evidence you have provided, and based on that we have determined that this report will be denied.

While we can understand that coming onto a new server can be a confusing time, after observing myself how you were acting, there was nothing that was out of line in relation to his actions.

 

Thank you for taking the time to file this report, and enjoy your stay on the server

 

(Concouring Seniors: Reapara, Ghost)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×