Sign in to follow this  
jiRo

jiRo's Ban Appeal

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88930847

In-game alias/rank: jiRo, Ultimate

Ban Reason: Associated with hacking

Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining): Permaban

Why should we unban you?: The ban was falsely applied

Evidence in your favor (Optional): I believe there's yet to be video evidence of me aimbotting which would actually determine if I was aimbotting because you'd be able to see it. 'Associated with hacking'? Me being assoicated to hacking would mean that I've recently had a part in something to do with hacking... and January 29th of 2018 isn't very recent. Keep in mind that this was all before I first joined Colossal and had something to do with a different game and a different community. Why would I be accused of aimbotting? In the past MiltaryRP events, i've been claimed to be getting a lot of headshots. I've played CS:GO for 4300+ hours (my profile is public if you wanted to check it out) and over time, i've learnt and needed to practise going for headshots because that's the most viable way of getting a kill. Considering CS:GO is raw aim, it was very easy for me to swap over to Garry's Mod because it also has raw aim. I wouldn't risk over 500 hours and $80+ on the server just to be banned for cheating. Hopefully the staff team can look deep into my ban and consider unbanning me. Thank you.

4 minutes ago, Rex said:

Who banned you?  

Maxwell King

This ban is being reviewed. An outcome will be posted after it is discussed with Upper Staff.

-1 In my opinion I think you are cheating. I have cheated on gmod servers before and I've seen damage logs regarding this. Reason 1: The damage logs say every shot I saw you take on red rock was a headshot maybe 2-5 body shots which its hard to get headshots consistently from the distance you were shooting from. Reason 2: I've also seen you 1 tap people with the t-5000 while hip firing and while jumping sometimes.  

Interestingly you got an average of over %90 headshots even over long distances with assault rifles such as AK's and Scar's.  Then when staff spectate you your accuracy turns in a complete U-turn to resemble an average player. 
A lot of players have claimed that you were average at combat for a Taliban player.  Then when you came back to the server after a period of not playing, all of a sudden, you had accuracy well above any other player.  

Posted (edited)

In my opinion you were hacking, the fact that you got soo many headshots and the fact you used a t5000 on all maps even close range ones is kinda sus as is. I feel that this ban will encourage people not to hack in the future as it shows that staff are in fact doing something about hackers. You seem to never miss a headshot with your t5000 and you barely miss headshot across the map with assault rifles which is very very hard to pull off so you are either a absolute god or hacking. Finally in your appeal you try and say, why would I hack if I have put money and time into the server and in my opinion the answer is simple, you supposedly hacked because you thought you could get away with it since there are some pretty sus people on tali that haven’t been caught. You took advantage of the fact that BAC isn’t that great and you would only ever get kicked if you activated the anti cheat. That is just my opinion

Edited by Rhys

@jiRo

Your appeal has been Denied.

Don't insult our intelligence by saying "Oh I'm just good because I played CSGO".  After speaking with most if not all of the staff team, its is the consensus that you were in-fact cheating, which ruins the game player for other players.  Cheating is not accepted or tolerated at it ruins the ability for other players to enjoy the server. You don't go from an average player, with average level of skill, to an average player, with a significant skill levels, In a short period of time (I.E weeks). I personally had not one, but 16 reports of you cheating, from both staff, and non staff. These include players that have been around long enough, and know when someone is cheating. There was not one staff member that I spoke to (and I spoke to a majority of the staff team) , that believes your side of the story. These include US, Tali and Spetz staff. 

At the end of the day. YOU made the decision to cheat and make it obvious. We don't require Video evidence when you were being watched by like 6 staff members in one event (Think Winter Assault),You were shooting across map, with an AK, getting headshot after headshot, while moving. 

You are eligible to appeal again on April 5th, 2019. When you decide to appeal next time, be honest. Because not being honest will not help situation.

(Concurring Senior: Repe)

@Bobby - You know what to do.