Steam Community Profile Page Link:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198259096687

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston):

75th Grenadier FNG

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston):

Blizzard

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?:

No.

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?:

no

How much game time do you have? (Provide proof)

667.183333  // From https://www.gametracker.com/player/Daniel40/139.99.162.1:27015/

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? :

Guest // With Special Classes

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?:

Yes.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?:

8 on The Name Blizzard 4 On the name FNG

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?:

Yes.

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?:

Yes.

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?:

Yes.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?:

Yes.

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times:

Yes, I do.

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you:

Not that I know of

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?:

I use it all the time, I'm always in it.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Team speak Rules (Link soon):

Yes.

Questions

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay?:

The staff team should accept me into the staff team because I have been playing Colossal Gaming for a while now and I think that they need active staff that can be on and manage taking tickets all through the day and night, I'm active and I would love to show that I would be a good staff member. I have had past experience being staff on multiple servers and I've been told that I act professionally during situations and provide a non-bias opinion and always enforced the rules correctly.

Discuss your ability to work in a team and give examples that demonstrate this:

I work well with other people and can take instructions carefully and with a lot of courage. I have done work experience before with working in the parts industry for Toyota and i had to listen to people that needed new parts for their cars. I have never been demoted from any of my staff positions on other servers and shown that I was a good staff member.

Have you ever had an administration position, whether that be in this community or another:

I have not

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively:

I have been in almost regiment since joining on jungle helping others and new players throughout my time to help the server out eg, Drill Sergeant on jungle training new players, Military police/Riot/Negotiator Enforcing the roleplay rules and many other support classes Defeating Taliban.

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself:

I'm just the average person that loves to play games and my favorite game so far has been Garry's mod, I play Garry's mod almost every day for a long time, I've been playing Garry's mod for about 2-3 years now.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A Player is running around on the server and rdming constantly. Despite previous warnings from other staff, this player is still on his murder spree. All the other staff has logged off and you are the only one left. The player count is around 35. You've encountered this player before and have found him to be quite the minge.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react?

I would deal with the situation unbiased and act if like the server was full, I would bring them to a sit by using !jailtp so they wouldn't be able to kill me during the sit if I'm looking at logs and ask them why they have been killing a bunch of people for no reason, then I would check logs to get the exact number of how many people they had rdm'd, then I would ban him for 3 days because I'm only a trial mod, then I would ask a higher staff member to extend the ban for 2 weeks.

Scenario 2: A well-known Player has Mass-RDMed a small squad of Players on his own team. This Player has been a very great member in the past, however recently you've observed that they are slipping up a lot.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react?

I would deal with the situation as if he was a normal player of the server, so if I had any connection with them I would be unbiased, I would jailtp then under the map then ask them why they had been rdming, then I would tell them that they should know the rules and that's unacceptable, I would then check logs to see how many people they had killed then i would say that they're going to receive a ban for what they had done today, so I would ban them for 3 days then get a higher up to ban them for 2 weeks.

Neutral

I often see you around the server, but I really think you should try get a bit more known within the community trying to chat to new people and put yourself out there so more people will be able to review this application with knowledge of you as a person. 

Neutral

Similar to what Ian said, I do see you on the server so I would +1 you for activity but you should try to get more REP within the community, I personally have not had a conversation with you besides the RP in game so trying to hop in more TS calls and not being a MEME like mundy, then I'm sure this app will go a lot better! good luck mr blizzard 🙂

Neutral, good guy, just haven’t seen him much since update. If I start seeing you more I’ll change to +1

Ik I took a break after the update so the server could calm down and bugs be fixed but thanks for your input!

-1 for now

You have very little activity the past 3 weeks, would prefer to see you more active before you joined the staff team.

• Agree 1

-1 For now have not seen you on much and not as well known to players in the community. P.S even I didn't have enough balls to put an 8 even knowing I've been in the community for 2 years XD 

Thanks for the input ill probably take it down and put it back up in a month or two ill just leave it for now and see what the higher upps say

-1 im going to keep it like this until i find a better reason to give a +1

-1  i have like never seen you.

1 hour ago, Mark (Mundy) said:

i have like never seen you.

I was in your regiment b4 the update

-1 Too many issues with other players

-1 you seem mingey ~ We killed you from spetsnaz tryouts and came back changing your name to other tryout-ee's and just being a true minge.

Player no longer plays on server. If you return to the server at a future date, please feel free to apply.

@Ian - Please lock and archive.