Ezygle

Players not being able to see my team chat

Issue Name: Other players from my regiment cannot see what I am saying in team chat.

Issue Type: Team Chat

Addon Pack (Optional): N/A

Reason: As the title says, other people from my regiment (US Army) cannot see what I am saying in team chat, but I can see what they are saying. I think this problem happened to Toad as well 

Screenshots: Screenshots Pending

Edited by Ezygle

This is happening with every regiment. You can only see messages from your team that are the same class as you. So only officers see the officers team chat etc.

7 minutes ago, Direx said:

This is happening with every regiment. You can only see messages from your team that are the same class as you. So only officers see the officers team chat etc.

i'm able to see the team chat from the other us army classes tho

How the code works is basically in a team (Faction.) There's mini teams. (Regiments.) And now with the 2.0 there's mini mini teams. (Sub-classes.) In other words good luck trying to speak to ur reg.

1 hour ago, Forza [CGFBI Director] said:

How the code works is basically in a team (Faction.) There's mini teams. (Regiments.) And now with the 2.0 there's mini mini teams. (Sub-classes.) In other words good luck trying to speak to ur reg.

??????????

1 hour ago, Forza [CGFBI Director] said:

I don't know how it fucking works its just my guess.

I don't think he was saying you were wrong, I just think he did not understand it because of the way you worded it. 

Also: I am pretty sure Forza meant that when typing in team chat (which is done by pressing u) no longer sends messages to people in your regiment, only people in your specific sub regiment. Making it difficult to communicate it with your team.

everyone is wording this kinda weirdly. officers dont have the ability to send messages to people in their regiment via teamchat - it only shows to other officers (they can however read messages from all other subclasses, but no subclasses can read teamchat from an officer)

The team chat has been fixed with the release of the January update