Steam Community Profile Page Link:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125948538

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston):
Tal CWO Durry

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston):
Durry

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?:
I am not.

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?:
Moderator on BraceGaming(DarkRp) –Dead Server –Friends with the Owner of the server:
STEAM_0:1:111830669
Moderator on Azure Gaming(DarkRp) –Dead Server –Lost contact with all them
Moderator on Ice Poseidon(Deathrun) –Lost contact due to inactivity(University perks)
etc

How much game time on Colossal Gaming MilitaryRP do you have? (Provide proof):
I’ve been on this server since October 2017, I have not been fully active for 10 months due to university assignments etc. My proof is Captain Toad, known him since the day I started playing on this server and also known Tyran and Red for a while as well.

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? :
My current in-game rank is Guest.

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?:
Yes I am indeed familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?:
I’d say a 7 between the old players(Captain Toad, Tyran, Red, Canoon(sort of, trained me when I was in MP) and etc. 2/10 between the staffs since they are all new to me.

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?:
Yes, I am indeed.

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?:
Yes, I do.

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?:
Yes, I do.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?:
Yes, I do.

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times:
Yes, I do.

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you:
No I have not.

Teamspeak Agreement
How often do you use the Teamspeak server?:
I’m on Teamspeak most of the time but since none of my other colleagues are there I tend to just play normally without voice interaction in between the group.

Questions

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay?:
I am on all day 5 days a week(Except when I have work). I’ve been in similar situation on previous servers that I’ve had experience with. If most of the staffs are at school or work I’m there to assist the people in need. I can help other staff by assessing the situation and giving my POV on the situation and what actions to take if it is very serious.

Discuss your ability to work in a team and give examples that demonstrate this:
There is a mass rdm occurring by 4 PvT officers, us staffs work as a team to jail each person and take immediate action.

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively:
Players complaining that event masters are taking too long to set up the events and by hiring more event master staffs it helps makes the event start more quickly and more enjoyable for other users to appreciate the time and effort it took for them to start the event.

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself:
I am a 20 y/old boy who plays video games in his spare time. I have two different jobs that I attend on Saturdays and Sundays. I enjoy playing sports, I play basketball myself on Wednesday nights for the club.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A Player is running around on the server and rdming constantly. Despite previous warnings from other staff, this player is still on his murder spree. All the other staff has logged off and you are the only one left. The player count is around 35. You've encountered this player before and have found him to be quite the minge.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react?
First of all, I would jail the player and discuss the situation with them, if they continue to minge about the current issue then I will kick the player and wait till he does the same action again when they joins back. If they continue with the behavior of mass rdm it will result in a week ban, then move onto a month ban if the issue still occurs, I’ll perm ban them if they continue the action. I give players a chance to change their behaviors, if they don’t agree to the terms and conditions then they have to pay for their actions.

Scenario 2: A well-known Player has Mass-RDMed a small squad of Players on his own team. This Player has been a very great member in the past, however recently you've observed that they are slipping up a lot.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react?
First of all I would interrogate them and ask about the current issue they have created. If they say “Its just for fun, I won’t do it again.” it will result in a warn, if they do it again it will result in a kick, if the action still continues it will result in a week ban then move onto a month then perm ban. I would also ask the victims of the current situation and get their side of the story and make a wise decision to help make a community a better place.

Edited by Y0v3sh
Made it more clearer.

Game tracker shows you only been back for 3 days and you already applying for staff.. What other name/s did you go by??

https://www.gametracker.com/player/Y0v3sh/139.99.137.215:27015/

I think you need to spend more time on the server and try to get yourself known to the new people that have joined the community since you left, and show some proof of your game time or just work them up before you apply.

SO -1 For this until you get yourself known and your hours up 

Also try involving yourself on the forums more as your first post shouldn't be an application.( that just my opinion)

What was your steam name during this time? I think I remember you vaguely but your Game tracker said you join August this year 

@Jakob Imagine being a prestige 1, level 80 and CWO within 19 hours of in-game time.

@NerVez I multiple aliases.

@Rex Y0v3sh, Confetti, Durry <<< those are my aliases used on the server. 

Edited by Y0v3sh

Your application is very hard to read because the font keeps changing. 

Aside from that your app won't even be considered for atleast a month+ because you are not known on the server.  My advice is to play heaps and make sure to join all the discords, team speak and talk with players and staff as much as possible in those mediums.

10 hours ago, Y0v3sh said:

@Jakob Imagine being a prestige 1, level 80 and CWO within 19 hours of in-game time.

Not really sure what your trying to say there? its not really relevant, and if you got prestige 1 level 80 you been afking, we don't care about the time you spend afking..

The main thing is your activity is basically non existent  and you should wait before applying, we want to see you play consistently and make yourself more well know in the community. 

I remember you tho o_0

Edited by Jakob

-/+

Describe a little about yourself "I am a 20 y/old boy who plays video games in his spare time."

• Friendly 1
  • Informative 1

Durry follows the rules of the server quite well and seems to play very well also.

I've seen him around quite a lot recently and believe he would do quite a good job at being a mod.

I do agree with the fact that he could be more active though as it seems not many people know of him properly just yet.

Overall I recommend that this mod application gets looked into more so

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, Brad said:

-/+

Describe a little about yourself "I am a 20 y/old boy who plays video games in his spare time."

I don't know what else you want to know except for location and etc.

12 hours ago, Y0v3sh said:

I don't know what else you want to know except for location and etc.

Hobbies, enjoyments, Spare time, Things you enjoy about the server etc, I'm sure if you put your mind to it you'll be able to describe yourself more!

good luck.

+1 known him for ages he's a good guy always followed rules and level headed. Although he hasn't been back long I trust that he will be active and consistent