Sign in to follow this  
Jarrad S

Execution for petty reasons

Suggestion Name: Being executed for petty reasons

Suggestion Type regiment

Reason (Why would you like this added/removed): I dont like it that you can be executed for such small reasons while your in US jail. Im usually executed for reasons for trespassing and staying when its cleared and it should just be a jail sentence because execution is so extreme. Its not really RP that you can be killed for such small crimes and its low ranks doing the firing squad

Edited by Jarrad S
  • Agree 4
  • Sad 1

+1 I agree that the 'executions' the US hold are unnecessary for the minor reasons that one may be captured for such as tresspassing like mentioned above.

To be honest if the US seems fit to execute a prisoner then that is our decision not Taliban. 

• Winner 2

I can see what you mean. If they have been caught for trespassing but THEN weapon searched and found to be Taliban, then the execution should be allowed. This is because US shouldn't be allowing Taliban free after they are known to be Taliban. But if they hadn't been investigated and weapon searched, then their should be no execution. It all depends on the process before the execution.

If you believe a player or group of players are lacking on proper RP skills hit up a staff member with a ticket.  Normally the staff member can hear the story and tell the players how to improve thier RP.

You can also try talking to the players in game, on ts or discord.  Explain to them politely where you think they could change things for more realistic RP.

Personally I prefer to take in dirty arab civs who are breaking minor rules.  I treat them to a relaxing inclined chair with a warm soft towel over thier face.  I then carefully and lovingly poor water over the towel for hours of pleasure.  It seems that treating people nicely makes them confess to terrorism ;).