Sign in to follow this  
Lach

Views Staff Report

Teamspeak Atlis: Views

Reason For Report: Abuse of Teamspeak permissions.

Situation : So the context behind this ban is that I'm in my channel and he comes in, then I am looking through groups and see the colossal gaming Event master group so I'm looking at it and I read what It says, the part about him "Leaving for a few days" then he follows to kick me when he states he doesn't want me to read it but then he follows to ban me for "I said stop" well I don't believe he should be using his powers to ban people because of a steam group like comon, I'm not breaking and Teamspeak rules for the server, it's my own private channel, I can do what I want in there.

And also when I joined back to the channel after getting banned I ask him politely to leave my channel and he replies "Salty faggot" then leaves.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/0gO85fa

Note : There is no template for the staff reports so I just made my own.

Edited by Lach
  • Disagree 1
  • Dumb 1

I asked for you to stop and you keep going so I kicked you from the server, then you came back and kept going on with what you were doing so I banned you for 5 minutes

Just now, Views said:

I asked for you to stop and you keep going so I kicked you from the server, then you came back and kept going on with what you were doing so I banned you for 5 minutes

It's my channel, it's private don't come into my channel.

Then u just decided to harras me even though you're banned from my channel and I told you to go away.

gjgjjf.PNG.129ae3fe8e99c375c40f6ff1cbdeaa85.PNG

• Disagree 1
  • Dumb 1

"Lach" pokes you: Maybe if you wern't so rude to me then I wouldn't have to have put a staff report up. 

when did I ever say anything rude, I asked you to stop reading stuff from my steam group and I have halstead to back me up on this. You kept going so I kicked you, you then jumped back laughing and kept going.

I wasn't harassing you, I wanted to talk with you 

21 minutes ago, Lach said:

when I joined back to the channel after getting banned I ask him politely to leave my channel and he replies "Salty faggot" then leaves.

I stated it up there before.

Then when Halstead wanted to figure this out, you start calling me names.... this is very professional from the Head Event Master.

Edited by Lach
  • Disagree 1
  • Dumb 1

this is just a dumb report, grow up a little and learn how to act like a proper human and don't just bicker with each other. that's all it is just fighting. a stupid report should just get taken down.

• Dumb 1

May I ask why you haven't added the part where Views asked you to stop reading about it?

Instead of bickering via this post, either leave it for management to deal with or deal with it via TeamSpeak.

Pointless bickering won’t solve anything.

@Ian like what said. no point to biker between everyone. I would go over this in the ts then here, but that's just my humble opinion. 

• Disagree 1

10 hours ago, Lach said:

I'm not breaking and Teamspeak rules for the server, it's my own private channel, I can do what I want in there.

Maybe I don't know the teamspeak rules but that seems like abusing a loophole

like what if I let everyone in my private channel put a fake youtube link and then logged there ips but I used the excuse, "they were in my private channel"

???? 

9 hours ago, Lach said:

I stated it up there before.

Then when Halstead wanted to figure this out, you start calling me names.... this is very professional from the Head Event Master.

Honestly who actually cares, grow the fuck up. I doubt he meant it in a harmful way, even if he did he was probably worked up over you being a fuck wit to him and I am pretty sure you know yourself this thread is a bunch of bullshit and lies + the fact it is going to get closed/denied. But you just really don't like views, correct? Or maybe this thread was just for attention/drama, like many of your other posts.

Edited by Tucker
  • Agree 1
  • Dumb 2

8 hours ago, Tucker said:

Maybe I don't know the teamspeak rules but that seems like abusing a loophole

like what if I let everyone in my private channel put a fake youtube link and then logged there ips but I used the excuse, "they were in my private channel"

Private Channels are still subject to server/TeamSpeak rules, they are in no way exempt from it. 

From what i can see, both @Views and @Lach need to take full responsibility of their actions.

As a Head Event Master, Views should always be keeping the EM steam group updated, this includes kicking non-event masters and posting constant updates to his Event Masters to ensure events are run as smoothly as possible and to the utmost standards.

For players who has access to a staff group, it is a privilege, players who are found releasing staff enclosed information will be punished, YOU are placed in the group because they TRUST you, if you betray that trust you would ultimately make it a lot harder for you to obtain a higher position in the community.

2 hours ago, Bobby said:

Private Channels are still subject to server/TeamSpeak rules, they are in no way exempt from it. 

From what i can see, both @Views and @Lach need to take full responsibility of their actions.

As a Head Event Master, Views should always be keeping the EM steam group updated, this includes kicking non-event masters and posting constant updates to his Event Masters to ensure events are run as smoothly as possible and to the utmost standards.

For players who has access to a staff group, it is a privilege, players who are found releasing staff enclosed information will be punished, YOU are placed in the group because they TRUST you, if you betray that trust you would ultimately make it a lot harder for you to obtain a higher position in the community.

Would it be that hard for views to create a "Colossal Gaming Event Masters" discord server for the "private" infomation that he wants only EM's to have... 

From what I am currently observing, there are a few things on both behalves..

• Private channels are private for a reason, channel owners have the right for privacy and those who enter unless staff with a valid reason (i.e sit / emergency of sort) or white listed users may enter
  • View's should be regularly taking care of his white listed users within classified documents and groups
  • Lach shouldn't be looking at these documents even if trusted with them previously because of previous staff status
  • I don't think that using ban power in regards to this situation on Teamspeak would really help the situation at all
  • Lach should have notified someone of power within the group to kick him or left himself
  • Dealing with the situation in a unprofessional manner "Salty faggot" isn't quite necessary

I recommend switching documents and official, private information towards google docs for efficiency and total privacy.

My questions are as follows:

• Was this private information publicly accessible? 
  • Was Lach granted this permission previously?
  • How long ago had this incident occurred?
  • Had Views joined the channel without whitelist?

I am not being one-sided. I have noticed flaws on either side and believe that the main root-cause of this is because Lach decided to break protocol and look at the classified document when no admitted staff rank was present and that Views should have taken more time to sort out whitelisted users. Abusing official document and other whitelist powers is however, punishable.

Edited by Tristin David

Honestly, Lach shouldn't be releasing private information to anyone and should've taken the initiative in removing himself from private groups. But, Views should also have been more professional and should be keeping track of who does and does not have access (or should not) to these documents. Also, in the past I've witnessed Views break rules as a head event master and act unprofessionally, and think that he should think more about his actions and the consequences of such actions.

but yea on the topic of this I think there both wrong but I don't think any punishment besides a talk or slap on the wrist should be given out (goes for views & or lach)

• Dumb 1

Just so people know, Lach was not part of the group, he was simply looking at the group. Views told him to stop reading through the group in which he didn’t, so Views kicked him from the TeamSpeak and when he did join he continued to go on about it after Views told him to stop. That was when Views proceeded to ban him for 5 minutes. What Views said when he left the channel upon Lach’s return was definitely not needed though. After trying to sort it out over TeamSpeak it went nowhere. The group has since been deleted because of this incident.

Edited by Halstead

48 minutes ago, Halstead said:

After trying to sort it out over TeamSpeak it went nowhere.

When we were talking he kept talking shit so no wonder it went nowhere.

2 hours ago, Tristin David said:
  • Was this private information publicly accessible? 
  • Was Lach granted this permission previously?
  • How long ago had this incident occurred?
  • Had Views joined the channel without whitelist?

~ Yes it was.

~ No permission was needed because it was a public group.

~ Last night it occurred.

~ No I told Views to leave my channel multiple times, I also request for him to be kicked because I cannot kick the head event master. He did no have whitelist.

1 hour ago, Quebec said:

Honestly, Lach shouldn't be releasing private information to anyone and should've taken the initiative in removing himself from private groups. But, Views should also have been more professional and should be keeping track of who does and does not have access (or should not) to these documents.

It was a public steam group Echo. I didn't abuse any permissions or whitelist powers, It was an announcement of him upgrading PC parts... I don't care that I got banned, the thing I have a problem with is him being unprofessional and yelling at my multiple times, calling me names like "Crybaby" "Salty Faggot"...

Didn't mean to double post soz

Edited by Lach

Denied.

Come on guys this is just silly & retarded. Next time just message me directly instead of bringing a shit fest to the forums. Ty xoxo

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 1