Major Update Fully Released Read more... ×
BIN CHICKEN

new idea for more tali to U.S interaction

I was just thinking of what i thought was great idea. since the "roleplay" element in tali is getting dull, i had an idea of a "taliban media spokesperson" in which can interact (enter base after being searched and checked) and negotiate with the u.s, they can also put ads around about situations or reports, obviosly they can still get commands from higher ranks to what they want the spokesperson to do. i was also thinking that since ive also been supporting some of the trainees of u.s and congratulating tali for thier win e.t.c. that im capable of being this role. its also gives new players this look that no other server has attempted such a role.

sincerly,

the son of the great yusef the malakand leader,

BIN CHICKEN

I like that you're trying to add more roleplay in the Taliban, although I cant really see this happening in my opinion. Even though you stated that this is something no other server has attempted. I just cant see it in my head tbh.

This has been done uncontable amount of times haha.  Just ask a staff member for a camera and if they have time to supervise you.  Main thing is don't spam your flash cause that's cancer RP.

On 11/24/2018 at 1:07 AM, Alex said:

I like that you're trying to add more roleplay in the Taliban, although I cant really see this happening in my opinion. Even though you stated that this is something no other server has attempted. I just cant see it in my head tbh.

To be honest while I was writing it I kinda got lost myself but if I get any further ideas about this I’ll report back.

I mostly got this idea from one of the events were the u.s and tali gathered around to negotiate a deal, but the tali weren’t happy about what the u.s offered (it’s always goats) so we declared war.

ive also been seeing many empty billboards and walls that can use a bit of colour through advertisements.

the objective board is always just “kill tali” or “kill u.s scums” so I believe that there should be different tasks like “execute pvt jack or whatever” or maybe “protect the president” from one location to the other. I know the staff are gonna deny it because it’ll be too much of a hassle.

so about the spokesman, he, she or LGBTI should be able to negotiate prices for hostages and delivered goods. They can also organise protests and rally’s (like the “black” rally last week). You said just ask for a camera but tbh I have no idea what I’m going to do with just a camera. The ranks higher than the spokesman’s rank should be able to assign “spies” that  look like u.s, the spy cannot shoot while activated therefor allowing no internal rdm’s and they have 5 minutes to gather as much information before a holiday event, putting a less of a strain on staff. This can also help the taliban with strategies, but if the spy gets exposed and killed (not counting rdms) he cannot report back on the information he found to the spokesman therefor the tali don’t know what to do, but if the spy succeeded he would tell the spokesman then the spokesman will tell the tali during the briefing before the event, to ensure no shame to the spy if he doesn’t succeed he is able to change his name and only the spokesman and the commander (or higher up) will know, so you have to be nice commanders!

The son of the blessed yusef (malakand leader).

BIN CHICKEN

Also the spy will be stripped so they can’t rdm