Tristin David

Tristin David's Teamspeak Administrator Application

General

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70617923

Steam Community Profile Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198101501575

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.General Crudes): ISIS Master Sergeant 

Teamspeak Alias (E.g. crudes): Tristin David

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: Nope, only MRP

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: 

• Faded Servers DarkRP - Inactive owner lol
  • IslandRP DarkRP - Dead
  • Dinklebergs TTT - Dead
  • Colossal Gaming MilRP (current)

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? :  Moderator (full) + Ultimate Donator

Are you familiar with teamspeak permissions and settings?: Sure thing, yes

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: 10

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes

Do you follow and enforce the rules to the best of your ability?: Yes, corruption is never an option 🙂

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: I agree

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with people?: Yes

Do you agree not to annoy any event staff while they are hosting events?: Yes

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: Every day when I am free

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules: YES, I agree to never abuse my powers if successful within this application

Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become a Teamspeak Administrator?:
I have been apart of the Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay staff team for a long time now. It has been my pleasure to fulfill / have fulfilled my past and current roles as Ex-Eventmaster and Moderator. I would love to take this opportunity to dedicate even more time, yet again into another important role that will help the community of CG out more in dealing with the playerbase. My intentions in recieving this rank are one hundred percent positive as I plan to help out with providing valid roles, dealing with Teamspeak-related issues and generally providing a sense of professionalism within the support team. I would like to become a Teamspeak Administrator as I believe I can expand on my current capabilities as a Moderator to multitask and provide an extra boost of faster response time to both in-game and out of game situations.

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on the Teamspeak as an Administrator?:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Being accepted as a member of the Teamspeak Administrators would most definitely able me to not only provide the community with a sense of support but also the staff team with a sense of backup and strength. I will be able to impact the flow of support in a way that will aid to a faster response time. Players will be encouraged to message, poke or speak to me if an issue is found of general help is needed regarding roles or user-related issues. I would impact the team in a way that would help cope with people who need help in investigative situations. If other staff are not available or they are simply busy dealing with something else, I will have the ability to help deal with others in need while staff are busy completing other necessary actions.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A User has been mic-spamming distorted/loud music in all of the public channels. They have since disconnected and you were only notified 20 minutes after the incident occured.
Question 1: As a Teamspeak Administrator, how do you react?:

I will first attempt to ask for a name. I will then attempt to ask for evidence supporting the case. After the first two steps are complete and sufficient evidence is shown in regards to the incident, a ban of 1-2 hours will be given. When the user is back online and seen again, I'll make sure to talk to them and explain why they were banned and how their foolish decisions shouldn't be made again. If mic spam continues and the user shows strong supporting evidence of minging and no intentions to actually stick to the rules, a permanent ban will be given. If no supporting evidence is given by the victim then I will simply let the vicitim know to next time gather evidence utilizing recording software. I will still have a chat to the mic spammer next time he/she is online just to notify them of the ongoing complaints and the Teamspeak rules and how they should not be broken.

Scenario 2: A User has been waiting in the HELPDESK channel for over an hour and a half. You join the help-desk channel to assist them and you discover they are quite agitated by your slow response.
Question 2: As a Teamspeak Administrator, how do you react?:

A firm apology for the wait will be notified at first. "Most apologies for the wait, we are all as staff trying to multitask and balance between Teamspeak and our current actions in-game and/or real life. If you have a suggestion regarding Teamspeak please head over to the Teamspeak section on the forums".  I will then proceed to ask if the user needs any help in regards to support within the server / Teamspeak server in a professional matter.

Scenario 3: There are a bunch of Users in a MilitaryRP designated Public-Channel. You notice none of them have any Server Groups. All the clients are connected from Australia.
Question 3: As a Teamspeak Administrator, how do you react?:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
As a Teamspeak administrator I will enter their channel and ask if any assistance is needed in regards to regimental roles and ranks in-game. If met with a response and roles are needed, I will first validate in-game for legitimacy. If met with a response and roles or any assistance is not needed I will simply reply "No problem guys, if you need any assistance just poke or message a Teamspeak administrator or join the waiting channel".

NEUTRAL

At this point I think we have enough teamspeak admins.

+1

This application is highly detailed and proves that you are capable and want to help out the Teamspeak server.

Please stop eating my dog... ok.

+1 Is vErY nIcE, Good app, good man, good staff. GGWP

Edited by Matrix

+1, highly detailed, trusted within the community and uses teamspeak regularly, I don’t see why not.