Tiki

Tiki's Event Master Application

General

Steam ID:  STEAM_1:0:87584318

Steam Community Profile Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BlaZe_CharZz

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): PVT Tiki

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Tiki

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: No, I haven’t been staff on any other servers in this community.

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?:  I’ve been admin for a pretty popular CSGO clan which I regret joining. It was called MF clan and I think at its peak it had 100+ members.
Most members were in the Clan Discord which is now deleted since the clan being basically dead.

Clan link: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/MaskFusion2017     
Clan leader: ⋆ Brianna.C ⋆ 
https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheMainUnknownHomie
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:167458026

How much game time do you have? (Provide proof):  I went on game tracker and have about 330 hours together on the server. To see for yourself: https://www.gametracker.com/player/ЧарЗз/139.99.137.215:27015/ and my other accounthttps://www.gametracker.com/player/A Bird Named Tori/139.99.137.215:27015/

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : My current rank in game is Ultimate.

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: Yes, I am familiar with this since I have used it multiple times when I was Event master.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: I think I am a 6 because of used to being an event master, used to being Navy SEALS commander and trained a lot of trainees back when I was SSGT-WO when I was in Navy SEALs. Also just due to just being active and running around killing taliban and now sniping US.

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes, I am in the Colossal Gaming Steam group and haven’t regretted it so far.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?:  Yes, I do but can be weird at some times but most of the times it’s fine.

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times:I do understand this better than ever before now having time to think over the stuff I can do better. Like listening to advice more openly even if I think it’s not good and also not do stuff like flying around like a bird and quack at people. Also make sure to apologise even if it’s an accident for example if you accidentally run over people or RDM someone.

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: No, I haven’t have any bans to date and I don’t plan to have any at all in the future of playing Colossal Gaming but I do have a kick for spamming chat.

Do you Understand as an Event Master you are not allowed to abuse your rank outside of the Events you run?  (Type YES if you agree): Yes, I do and like I mentioned above I understand what things I did wrong as an Event Master. 

Do you have any Event Experience (Have you played a Character in an Event or assisted in the Set-up)?: Yes, I have Event experience and on multiple occasions have been involved with events for example I have done events by myself and assisted in events. I also did a lot of mini events in the last 2 weeks of being an Event Master.

What Inspires you to become an Event Master?: I inspire to become an Event Master so I can show my creativity and this time, if I do get accepted I will make dupes more often like that 2.0 mall dupe I made (it isn’t finished it was just to see if mall was more playable like that but I know how to fix the map). I’ve done a lot of things which I would say a lot of Event Masters won’t do like giving US vans or one life for toy soldiers to be honest is probably the worst event I’ve made but to balance the event I gave Taliban golden m249s and extra hp. I just want to experiment a bit and still make great events. I also will make a new storyline or continue my storyline for my events (Here is the link to a summarised version of the storyline of most of the events I’ve made https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-PFIHpFoqwymX0Erhhy_fSsxklgRjwr9QqYfVklxY6M scroll to the bottom of the doc to see it ). In addition to this I would try to do at least 1 mini event each week. So in my eyes I will love to be an Event master again for these reasons. 

Do you feel confident in delivering clear and concise briefings and debriefing?: Yes, I’ve done them multiple times and think that a good script is just as important as a good dupe of the map.

Teamspeak Agreement
How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: I use it alot alone in the in some voice channel on the Colossal Gaming Teamspeak server.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and you have understood and read the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon): Yes, I understand and I have never during EM on Teamspeak haven’t broken any rules.

Short Questions
In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become an Event Master on Military RP: (This is basically the same question as how do you inspire to be a Event Master) I like to be an Event Master mostly because I get to create something that I’m proud of and see how people like it and that is the main reason I like and want to be an Event Master.

In One Paragraph, please explain how you will bring new, interesting and creative Event Ideas to the table?: I try to do something different than other Event Masters just because I think it is repetitive and gets kind of boring. I think a really good example of this is when I did the Abia The Great Event this is the event where you had to find Abia The Great (so passive RP) than once you found him the timer would start and had to bring him to your side. It was a little messy mainly because Helium didn’t understand what he was supposed to do. Which is my fault but otherwise this was something different and what I think a creative new type of event and was pretty fun because some of the Taliban changed their name to Abia The Great to confuse the US. I will also try to do at least 1 scripted mini event each week. In addition to this I will try to bring tsay into events to be more clearer, why tsay because you can tsay the description of the event so both sides can see the story behind it and is much clearer than csaying the description and looks more professional.

Briefly describe how a "Typical Event" is run (Keep it short, you will provide a more detailed answer further in the application)?:
EMs go into the Event Channel on teamspeak
usually 5 minutes before the csay starts and arrange who is briefing which side

@@@BOTH SIDES TO BRIEFING 
One person at each briefing room reading the script that whoever’s event  it is gave it to them
When finished reading script say
Do PTS keep doing until both sides are done
————-
@@@PREPARE FOR MAP CHANGE
Change maps using ulx
Do spawn barricades 
Put stages for both sides
Rebriefs for both sides
Remove props
Place dupe down
Wait until both sides been briefed
@@@PREPARE TO MOVE OUT
Get @@@MOVE OUT and timer ready
No collide spawn barricades or fading door spawn barricades
@@@MOVE OUT / !timer create (amount of time) Event Timer
Who ever wins in gamemode rules 
@@@US/TALI WIN
Repeat from line ——-
@@@PREPARE FOR MAP CHANGE 
Get an admin or higher or senior Event Master or higher to give levels according to wins and losses
@@@LEVELS GIVEN
Change to home map
Do debriefs 
Event finished

Scenarios
Scenario 1: Users are complaining about the quality of the Event you are running despite only being 2 minutes into the Event. You spent almost an hour crafting this event and you were very keen to run it.
Question 1: As a Event Master, how do you react? I would see what is wrong through players on discord or teamspeak or in game and look at it in administrate and try to fix it, but it mainly matters on what’s the problem but if it’s just something to improve on I will try to improve on those aspects in my future events. 

Scenario 2: During your Event, you urgently need to go AFK. You will most likely not return in time to finish the event and it has only been running for 5 minutes.
Question 2: As an Event Master, how do you react? I would ask politely to an Event Master to takeover but if there isn’t any EMs on I will ask a staff member who is on and say what to do in a summarised form and make sure he or her has the script and understand what to do. I will also send messages on teamspeak what I said in event channel just in case him or her forgets what to do for the event.

Event Crafting
You must craft your own Event from start to finish (Include Briefing and Debriefing). You are required to use full details such as map, actions (e.g. !model @ "model"), plot twists etc. Remember to include PassiveRP Elements!

Event Crafting Here——>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S2jpcMFu-LxWY84Ua3v1CpIVkO1tUyfTmOp1fa97_P8/edit?usp=sharing

Hopefully I’ve done well with this application and will get accepted. Also even with all these things I’ve done recently which is giving me bad reputation, I’ll promise that I will be fully serious and listen to everything that the Event Master team if it’s reasonable. Also if I’m given this opportunity from the staff team and you guys can kick me for doing stupid shit and I’ll be fine with it. IF I even become EM which is a BIG IF.

Love,

Tiki ^-^

This isn't spam I just asked if I can reopen as a question but for some reason was closed. I want to become EM because of how inactive EMs have been recently I had a look at the timetable and a lot of the event times are empty and have no person to hold responsibility for the spots. Sure I am mingy but I believe I will fit in and do the job right and mostly be on during event times, due to studying and a competition that I am trying out for. I will also make sure I don't stuff like demote topics. I just got very annoyed there wasn't enough evidence and I did make a ticket but now I had evidence. Also Ian wasn't on who did the ticket.
From,
Tiki

+1 a good guy and we need more Ems and the event that tiki made was very good

Tiki I am sure you can understand as to why I am hesitant in responding to you application but lets be honest we do need some event master more now than ever however if you are to be accepted by Views I don't want to see any out there events please keep them simple and down to the point. However at this point the only reason I am going to give this app a +1 is down to the fact we need more event masters.

6 hours ago, Brad said:

Tiki I am sure you can understand as to why I am hesitant in responding to you application but lets be honest we do need some event master more now than ever however if you are to be accepted by Views I don't want to see any out there events please keep them simple and down to the point. However at this point the only reason I am going to give this app a +1 is down to the fact we need more event masters.

Brad the reason why people dont play events is because attitudes like that. Having events that are just simple and down to the point is what bores people to the point of not wanting to play events. Events are supposed to have plenty of roleplay and show the event masters creativity. I Believe if tiki doesnt have a repeat of last time and im sure its a shock to him me saying this, but i am giving this a Neutral Purely because of his determination and that he did events that no one was willing to do. But i do believe you could improve your behaviour ingame

Edited by Matrix
  • Agree 2

US Army Major

I Will Drop Kick You

That is very scary

I do agree that my behavior is bad sometimes but I will change and will be dedicated to EM if chosen.

30 minutes ago, Tiki said:

US Army Major

I Will Drop Kick You

That is very scary

I do agree that my behavior is bad sometimes but I will change and will be dedicated to EM if chosen.

Thing is tiki we want to see you behaving previous to possible selection. Show that you are worth getting chosen over others

Few things I want to bring to everyone's attention who reads this:

• You posted an application on the 03/11/18  you proceeded to have it closed on 5/11/18 you requested to have the application closed with the following reason " Is it possible that this gets closed and reopened once I think my behavior is better?". So within a span of 3 days how can you say your behavior is better considering you opened another application.
  • On the 10/09/18 after being removed from the staff team you gave your farewell to Colossal Gaming then posted on the following date some things that make me feel you do not have the right mind set for the position 1) Posted on the 15/09/18 "I'll most likely return depending on the response on my new EM app from views." and on that exact same day "But that was the main reason why I actually played on the server". I don't think that anyone should have the right to hold someone at ransom over a position where they say well if I don't get it good bye colossal gaming.
  • Going to note you have made multiple event master applications and then request that they be closed is this because people have given you a lot of -1's or you made a mistake in your application you do if it is the later you do know there is an edit button.

My 2cents done for the day.

p.s @Matrix I am going to comment on something "Events are supposed to have plenty of roleplay and show the event masters creativity" explain please as most of the events in the last 2 weeks have been the following Team Death match, King of the hill or conquest where only parts where I see roleplay taking part is the script at both mission briefings.

8 hours ago, Brad said:

Few things I want to bring to everyone's attention who reads this:

• You posted an application on the 03/11/18  you proceeded to have it closed on 5/11/18 you requested to have the application closed with the following reason " Is it possible that this gets closed and reopened once I think my behavior is better?". So within a span of 3 days how can you say your behavior is better considering you opened another application.
  • On the 10/09/18 after being removed from the staff team you gave your farewell to Colossal Gaming then posted on the following date some things that make me feel you do not have the right mind set for the position 1) Posted on the 15/09/18 "I'll most likely return depending on the response on my new EM app from views." and on that exact same day "But that was the main reason why I actually played on the server". I don't think that anyone should have the right to hold someone at ransom over a position where they say well if I don't get it good bye colossal gaming.
  • Going to note you have made multiple event master applications and then request that they be closed is this because people have given you a lot of -1's or you made a mistake in your application you do if it is the later you do know there is an edit button.

My 2cents done for the day.

p.s @Matrix I am going to comment on something "Events are supposed to have plenty of roleplay and show the event masters creativity" explain please as most of the events in the last 2 weeks have been the following Team Death match, King of the hill or conquest where only parts where I see roleplay taking part is the script at both mission briefings.

Yea i know the events are wack currently thats why i want good em's. I agree with you there and also i believe he has a problem with posting alot of event master apps. but i do believe that some of this comes from views telling him what he needs to do. And then he does that and puts another app up. If he played the server for a few weeks, Got his REP up and then re applied people would probs want him more

• Agree 1

-1 - Attitude has not changed. Just got demoted from PFC to PVT because you do not know how to follow RP rules (listening to higher-ranking officers). I doubt you are trying to change your attitude towards the server.

You didn’t let me to RP and didn’t accept my ways. I tried roleplaying as a midget for the game and did by crouching. I even said that I am a midget which hurts me most because this server is labeled as a serious RP server. I did for the rest of the game and top fragged for US somehow. I believe that there should be more options to RP like this. It doesn’t hurt anyone who is playing normally and is actual RP which the server is labeled as. Sometimes I wonder where this server is going and because of that I am slowly losing interest. Yes I still wanna be EM but I want  the staff team to rethink how the server is laid out in rules and should be changed for the better. Not with some new update coming out with the new regiments, I think sure yes it might help for the server for a while but is basically just regiments being rebranded, remodelled and made official for example classes which for a fact a lot of regiments already have but isn’t “official”. The biggest problem with the server is to do with how the staff team is treated and is acting. To think about it, people are giving time and effort to a server which basically at any moment with the simplist mistakes like mine. Can just go down hill and just leave you in the dirt which have happened to a lot of people. Also the staff team acts in a disgusting way sometimes overreacting and just pointing the blame game. The real truth is really the server is basically kind of lazy with a lot of staff not giving much care about the server or are just simply inactive. Compared to some staff memembers who actually want to change and putting a lot of effort, which they don’t need to. Since they are doing it for free. But @Halstead don’t just accuse of people of breaking a rule or rules just from your perspective but also think from their perspective. I was trying something new and something else to spice things up but in my eyes I think you just saw minging behaviour which is quite fair but just think through I was RPing as a midget that is how tall I am. You can’t tell midget to grow taller that’s the magic of RP you can role play and do cool ideas. It’s just a game and sometimes I find it pretty sad that some people take it too far. You don’t have to listen to me but just pointing out there to people that things can change to the server for he better but that first starts with the staff team not any new update. I really just been rumbling on.

• Dumb 1

1 hour ago, Tiki said:

I tried roleplaying as a midget

In my experience as RPO, "roleplaying as a midget" is one of the stupidest fucking things I've ever heard.

Yes, it's a serious RP server. Roleplaying as a midget, when you could roleplay something serious like patrols, convoys, etc, is not really contributing to the RP.  Just my 2 cents.

DENIED 

I'll speak with you in teamspeak about your mistakes. You can re-apply in 2 weeks