Sign in to follow this  
Tiki

Demotion

Colossal Gaming

DEMOTE Template

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thot Name: Mr DefuseDaBomb

Suggestion Type (Rank, Vehicle, Menus, Regiment): Demote

Addon Pack (Optional): https://youtu.be/Sc1Gtds_7Jk 

Addon Pack File Size: 666

Reason (Why would you like this thot added/removed): He did it 3 times and I am sick and tired of this shit AND NOW I HAVE EVIDENCE. MWAHAHAHA

Evidence (Optional): https://youtu.be/Sc1Gtds_7Jk 

•  

The time it took for you to regain sight of him again as basically 4 seconds, he could have thought it had been 4 , Also this seems like something that should have been dealt with in-game, Its not that big of a matter to have bring it to the forums. 

Did you make a ticket about it? 

first off,

you used an invalid template by which you made up.

Secondly,

it was close enough to four seconds and you saw that he clearly made an attempt to do so. I don't get why you really have to take this to the forums. It's a petty matter.

• Agree 1

Firstly, you posted this in the wrong section- I have moved it.

Secondly, you used the wrong template. Please use the correct template here or I doubt much will come by this.

Thirdly, please be more formal in your report, "AND NOW I HAVE EVIDENCE. MWAHAHAHA" doesn't seem very formal or responsible to me.

I have locked the thread and request that you re-make your report in a formal and responsible manner, using the right template and filled out properly.