Sign in to follow this  
Dragoul

Gaming clan

before I start this is not Clickbait! ok?

anyways

I want to start a PRO gaming clan

Edited by Dragoul
  • Agree 1
  • Sad 2

Clans in 2018, they exist still?

• Agree 1

well not a specific game its like a place for ppl to fuck around and play any game with their mates

i cant tell if this is serious or not, i wouldve thought it was if he didnt say "its not clickbait"

want to joint my iultimate  jegamim ng clan ? we'er ca;led the emg. elite mobile gamedrs we have pro clans ioj tortnite and nightouit!

For all of you noobs out there this is a legit post, I want to start a clan/group/community where we meet up and play games together.

33 minutes ago, Dragoul said:

For all of you noobs out there this is a legit post, I want to start a clan/group/community where we meet up and play games together.

I can see what you want to do and its not a half bad idea. Do you have any sort of chat room like discord? Or is this just an idea that came up recently in your beautiful mind.

well imma make a discord just need people to actually say "yeh im down to make a clan"

Yes this idea is quite detailed and large minded how ever there are some issues that may occur in certain instances upon opening your, "Gaming Clan". Such as, but not limited to, virus spreading, distrusted denial of service, other illegal activities that some of our kind may condone in. What you have done is quite unforgivable and I can not see this happening any time soon. -1