RB | NitroRP.gg

Funky Staff Report

Ok, the red barricades are nocolided which means everything you throw will go through the barricade. 

You can see dragoul shooting an rpg just infront of the barricade giving no damage out, its because it cant go through the barricade but nades can. If nades couldn't pass through the barricades then it would have had the same result as the rpg

To be honest, throwing a grenade at a barricade isn't ever a good idea, but it's not really something to strip one of the more senior EM's rank off them. What do you actually want done with the report? Demotion, warn, ban? 

3 minutes ago, Quebec said:

To be honest, throwing a grenade at a barricade isn't ever a good idea, but it's not really something to strip one of the more senior EM's rank off them. What do you actually want done with the report? Demotion, warn, ban? 

i dont have a feeling Funky knew about this glitch unless he did then hes abusing it or..?

9 minutes ago, Razi ♛ said:

i dont have a feeling Funky knew about this glitch unless he did then hes abusing it or..?

Which, knowing him, I doubt he was intentionally abusing it

Honestly had no clue about the nade thing (you don’t have to believe me but it’s the truth.) I was trying to get the issue sorted via the other staff that were online.  It wasn’t my event so I didn’t have much hold over what was happening, but Jesus you have to admit that was a shit event no matter what happened.  Also this isn’t a very professional thing to say.F74BF584-45DD-4598-B161-C0FC4C630B8D.jpeg.d4586c70ec03eddab2fc025ba9afffad.jpeg

This is more of a Player report then staff. #BringBackPlayerReports.

Edited by Funky Hendrix

Not going to lie I think this report is dumb, its most likely he never knew grenades went through the barricade. From the screenshot of the chat why not tell funky or admin chat that the grenades are going through ther barricades instead of jsut saying "u guys are fucked".  Chalies staff reports are always dumb and never go anywhere and I think this is just another good example of how toxic he is on the server, ask any moderators+ and they will all say they hate dealing with chalie because theres a 50/50 that he will make a staff report on you.

• Agree 2

Funky didn't know you could throw frags through props which isn't his fault. (Don't know about Joshiko)
And if you are going to demote someone from this you are basically going to demote the entire Taliban faction.

-1 as this sounds like an unintentional rule-break caused by a glitch/bug in the game.

If you are having problems with gaining someone's ID then just google how to get it.

I suggest that you put this grenade bug into the issues and suggestions in the hopes that it gets fixed so that this unintentional spawnkill will discontinue.

Ok it's a -1 from me Tho he is killing behind blue It's out of Funky to control its more a bug that needs to be fixed and the US were Retaliating agest the Taliban by doing the same  

4 hours ago, nachomario said:

If you are having problems with gaining someone's ID then just google how to get it.

A good point. If you took time in your application, instead of (as I assume you did) write it up almost immediately after the incident, without any other thought, you would've googled how to do this and added it to the application.

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, Funky Hendrix said:

my question is why tf do you need my TS ID thingy?  What have I done as a TS admin that has offended you?

It's just part of the template, maybe so they can find you to talk to you on teamspeak or something? Idk

Just a thought perhaps Charlie makes these reports for attention? As soon as Charlie met me in game he made a absurdly quick assessment of who I am and decided immediately then and there to decided that I was flawed or unworthy of his attention when I spoke to him in simple terms he shrugged everything I said with a response "Shut up Brad no-one cares".

There are times where Charlie shows an incredible amount of passive aggressiveness by which I mean as a staff member I would ask him to cut it out when he is making a disturbance on the server in mingy way and for a while he will comply and then may 5 - 10 minutes later he is back at it and when I would ask him he would reply nah he started it.

Edited by Brad
  • Agree 4

You can see in the video that people were saying don’t throw grenades behind barricades. Joshiko saw it, so how come you didn’t see it funky? 

10 hours ago, Brad said:

Just a thought perhaps Charlie makes these reports for attention? As soon as Charlie met me in game he made a absurdly quick assessment of who I am and decided immediately then and there to decided that I was flawed or unworthy of his attention when I spoke to him in simple terms he shrugged everything I said with a response "Shut up Brad no-one cares".

There are times where Charlie shows an incredible amount of passive aggressiveness by which I mean as a staff member I would ask him to cut it out when he is making a disturbance on the server in mingy way and for a while he will comply and then may 5 - 10 minutes later he is back at it and when I would ask him he would reply nah he started it.

Lol I get enough of that in game, sometimes a bit too much.

I also talked to an admin after this situation happened and he said I should make a staff report

10 minutes ago, RB | NitroRP.gg said:

You can see in the video that people were saying don’t throw grenades behind barricades. Joshiko saw it, so how come you didn’t see it funky? 

I don't know about Funky, but in events I don't really check chat. I focus on the event, not what people are saying in OOC (most of the time). I only usually check chat when someone sends an @ message, because it stands out. 

I was in the TS with funky at the time, and it was pretty evident that he had no intention for those grenade kills after doing so. I think the real problem in these clips is that grenades going through barricades needs a fix. I don't think this reason is worthy of a demote. but Ems should try a method to stop grenades or explosive damage going into a factions spawn. This report is more of an attempt to get staff removed from their positons and I do believe you attempt to get staff removed from their positions when ever they slip up once.

• Agree 3

It wasn't funky's fault he didn't know he could throw nades through props, This would actually be the problem for the EM's hosting and the job of the OWNER/DEVELOPER to fix the nade problem.